Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-04-2018, 06:01 PM   #271
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Interesting that Gowdy, Wenstrup, and Hurd, three Republicans who sit on the House Intel Committee do not think the memo does anything to clear Trump or the investigation...

I'm sure all the Deep State Whistleblowers will have some sort of retort.
What I find even more interesting is that after all the months of illegal surveillance on the Trump team by the Obama Team, they haven't by now come up with anything. Nothing in emails. Nothing in wiretaps. Nothing from any source. Someday you may figure out that Mueller and Co. have been investigating a fake crime.
Old 02-04-2018, 06:09 PM   #272
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
What I find even more interesting is that after all the months of illegal surveillance on the Trump team by the Obama Team, they haven't by now come up with anything. Nothing in emails. Nothing in wiretaps. Nothing from any source. Someday you may figure out that Mueller and Co. have been investigating a fake crime.

So Mueller is guilty of running a tight operation?

I mean it's no Trump White House where they release classified intel. Written by people that didn't read the Intel. Then claim a premise refuted by people from his party who did, in fact, read the intel.

Got it.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2018, 06:17 PM   #273
davew

Quote:
They were just laying the groundwork and transcribing everything so when they bring them in and interview them, they can get them for forgetting (lying).
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2018, 08:33 PM   #274
boxcar

Quote:

I mean it's no Trump White House where they release classified intel. Written by people that didn't read the Intel. Then claim a premise refuted by people from his party who did, in fact, read the intel.

Got it.
I don't get it because your sentences aren't coherent.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:54 PM   #275
davew

Quote:

Got it.
No, and neither do you. I hope in the next couple years some of those dim crooks get jailed.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:13 PM   #276
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
They were just laying the groundwork and transcribing everything so when they bring them in and interview them, they can get them for forgetting (lying).
So, they get small fish for jaywalking, but the big bad shark is still swimming free. My point in my previous post is that with all this illegal surveillance that has been going on, they would have found something concrete on Trump.

I assume you listened to the Bongino audio, right? I have twice because the story does have its share of twists and turns. One of the major reasons I believe the FISA surveillance warrant was obtained fraudulently is because IOC (Intelligence Oversight Committee) was kept entirely in the dark until Nunez went to the WH , and when Comey or Mueller (I forget which one) appeared before them was asked "Why weren't we informed?" (to paraphrase) the answer given was his "higher ups" deemed that the intelligence "was too sensitive"! Of course, Bongino was all over that non-answer because this is why the IOC was created in the first place! It was created to have oversight over classified, sensitive intelligence. I believe it was Comey who gave that stupid answer (which alone qualified him to receive a Trump pink slip) and in so doing unwittingly admitted that the FBI was acting as an autonomous agency, answerable to no one.

Another major reason the FISA warrant was very likely obtained under false pretense is because it's not easy to get such a warrant. FISA warrants are obtained to investigate U.S.-based counter intelligence operations. Trump was suspected of being a Russian agent. So...at least two things had to be presented to the FISA judge: A.) Evidence that Trump and/or someone on the Trump Team was indeed a foreign agent (in this case a Russian agent). But this alone isn't enough. It's not enough to just say that we believe so and so is a Russian spy, even if the person is! So, B) the Feds also needed evidence that was strong enough to show probable cause that the suspect(s) is actively engaged in specific criminal activity violating U.S. law. So, what was this specific criminal activity that was presented to the FISA judge? Collusion with Russia? But there is no such crime on the books as "collusion". What I'm dying to know, therefore, is what was the evidence presented to the FISA court that justified a warrant being issued?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ts-not-a-crime

Is it any wonder at all that the dimwits and rinos want to to keep all this under wraps?
Old 02-04-2018, 09:29 PM   #277
davew

Yes, but they used lies and leaks just to get the special prosecutor started. Now that it is going, they are going to do a forensic audit of all Trump finances over the last 20 years (even though the last 10 are being IRS audited). When they find any bank loans from anyone that has any connection to Russia, they got what they wanted - a tie to Russia, therefore he must be under Russia influence and must be impeached/jailed. It is all part of the dim plan to get Trump removed from office.

The sad thing is half of the republicans do not care if Trump goes either, because he is cutting into their corruption as well. The dims and republicans have developed a symbiotic relationship where nothing gets done except contracts and jobs for their friends.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:39 PM   #278
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I don't get it because your sentences aren't coherent.
You keep complaining nothing has come from the investigation yet. Typically you dont until they're finished.

Also a lot of the stuff in the investigation is classified so it shouldn't be public. You are essentially complaining the investigation doesn't have leaks.

The only one releasing classified Intel is the white house. A memo written by Nunes who hadn't actually read the Intel. And whose memo is being refuted by republicans who actually did read the intel.
Old 02-04-2018, 11:01 PM   #279
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Frankly, I don't care if Trump gets gifts from Putin every day and has Russians over to the WH for poker.

It is still better than dealing with the dregs of humanity like DEMOCRATS.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:15 AM   #280
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Frankly, I don't care if Trump gets gifts from Putin every day and has Russians over to the WH for poker.

It is still better than dealing with the dregs of humanity like DEMOCRATS.
This isn't an either/or thing. Yet so many are trying to paint it that way. Funny when your guy is under the microscope you think we should invite them over for poker... not too long ago you said...

Quote:
Turkey may be two-faced, but Russia one faced.

I see no difference between Russia and Nazi Germany, None.
Russia has nothing to be proud about in history.
They rivaled Hitler for being the worse mass murderers ever.

Shoot down ALL the Russians and I will be happy.
We should have listened to Patton in 1945. He had it spot on.
Partisanship sure does weird things to people...

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 02-05-2018 at 08:17 AM.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:38 AM   #281
boxcar

Quote:
You keep complaining nothing has come from the investigation yet. Typically you dont until they're finished.

Also a lot of the stuff in the investigation is classified so it shouldn't be public. You are essentially complaining the investigation doesn't have leaks.

The only one releasing classified Intel is the white house. A memo written by Nunes who hadn't actually read the Intel. And whose memo is being refuted by republicans who actually did read the intel.
You don't know what Nunez has read and what he hasn't read.

And furthermore, what would potential criminal charges against Trump have to do with classified intel? Are you suggesting that Trump may never be charged with anything because all the supporting facts behind the formal charges are classified and cannot be made public?

All I'm saying is that for all the Obama Team's spying on the Trump Team, one would think that all that covert surveillance would have turned up something. Don't forget: The surveillance came to an abrupt halt (at least on Trump himself and transition team) when Admiral Rogers from the NSA visited Trump at the Trump Tower about 10 days or so after the general election was over to tell Trump that he was in fact being spied upon. The very next day after Rogers' visit, Trump and his team evacuated their offices in Trump Tower to take up residence in New Jersey. That's well over a year ago -- and the Feds still don't have anything!?

No chance at all that the Obama Team was desperately trying to "reverse-engineer" (to borrow a Bongino's phrase) a Trump a crime against the U.S., heh?
Old 02-05-2018, 10:57 AM   #282
elysiantraveller

Quote:
You don't know what Nunez has read and what he hasn't read.

And furthermore, what would potential criminal charges against Trump have to do with classified intel? Are you suggesting that Trump may never be charged with anything because all the supporting facts behind the formal charges are classified and cannot be made public?

All I'm saying is that for all the Obama Team's spying on the Trump Team, one would think that all that covert surveillance would have turned up something. Don't forget: The surveillance came to an abrupt halt (at least on Trump himself and transition team) when Admiral Rogers from the NSA visited Trump at the Trump Tower about 10 days or so after the general election was over to tell Trump that he was in fact being spied upon. The very next day after Rogers' visit, Trump and his team evacuated their offices in Trump Tower to take up residence in New Jersey. That's well over a year ago -- and the Feds still don't have anything!?

No chance at all that the Obama Team was desperately trying to "reverse-engineer" (to borrow a Bongino's phrase) a Trump a crime against the U.S., heh?
I'm getting tired of the deflection and constant ignoring of points.

Nunes hadn't read all the information. Technically didn't even write the Memo. Gowdy and other Republicans are saying this...

Since the Memo is turning out to be a giant swing and a miss by team Trump we're back to beating the old drums...

It gets old. His defenders will literally ignore anything that hurts their narrative and lack and objectivity in the matter.

Trump started getting investigated due to the fact Papadapolous got drunk and ran his mouth. He's still being investigated. When it wraps up we will all have our answers.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:57 AM   #283
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Everyone is screaming release this, unclassify that, why isn't is so-and-so doing this, etc.

Relax, this FBI/DOJ (and complicit media) corruption sting has been on-going for some time now. There is a slow and deliberate process to insure that these corrupt and dirty partisan political hacks are identified, neutralized, and brought to justice. The Nunez memo is not the end-all, but just the beginning. IMO there is also a process (plan) to educate the American public, because the corrupt are very cleaver and dangerous, and will continue to use the complicit MSM to put out their counter (and false) narrative. This will only intensify as more and more damning info is coming out every week. Look for more and more lying and cover up by the desperate left.

Some of our forum liberals will refuse to believe the truth because their source of information has fed them false and distorted material, and/or they have been indoctrinated to such an extent that simply refuse to accept that the government, mostly under Democratic control, has engaged in illegal activities in an effort to prevent/take down political opposition.

In the meantime, enjoy the BIG UGLY!
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-05-2018, 11:00 AM   #284
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
Everyone is screaming release this, unclassify that, why isn't is so-and-so doing this, etc.

Relax, this FBI/DOJ (and complicit media) corruption sting has been on-going for some time now. There is a slow and deliberate process to insure that these corrupt and dirty partisan political hacks are identified, neutralized, and brought to justice. The Nunez memo is not the end-all, but just the beginning. IMO there is also a process (plan) to educate the American public, because the corrupt are very cleaver and dangerous, and will continue to use the complicit MSM to put out their counter (and false) narrative. This will only intensify as more and more damning info is coming out every week. Look for more and more lying and cover up by the desperate left.

Some of our forum liberals will refuse to believe the truth because their source of information has fed them false and distorted material, and/or they have been indoctrinated to such an extent that simply refuse to accept that the government, mostly under Democratic control, has engaged in illegal activities in an effort to prevent/take down political opposition.

In the meantime, enjoy the BIG UGLY!
What Truth?

That Trump was already under investigation regardless of the now infamous dossier? That the Memo is grossly misleading?

Senior House Intel Committee Republicans are saying this... Not some left wing conspiracy. Not the MSM.

You are right we will get the facts as they come and that appears to be fine except to Trumps ardent supporters and the White House itself.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:08 AM   #285
davew

Quote:
What Truth?

That Trump was already under investigation regardless of the now infamous dossier? That the Memo is grossly misleading?

Senior House Intel Committee Republicans are saying this... Not some left wing conspiracy. Not the MSM.

You are right we will get the facts as they come and that appears to be fine except to Trumps ardent supporters and the White House itself.
to repeat Track Collector