Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 12:29 AM   #496
Kimsus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedevar
I thank you, Esq.
I hope this isn't your best effort. Dumb and dumber...
Old 06-09-2010, 12:35 AM   #497
Kimsus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluegrassProf
That's the best ya got? Dumbprof and sh*t-throwing?

Really?

Way to contribute, sweetheart. If you don't like it, ignore the posts...certainly more productive than always making yourself look like such a spaz.
I'll ignore the sweetheart comment as it seems you have others that are truly your sweethearts Jose.

So now that I have your attention, why don't you explain to me why St. Trinians is suddenly mediocre?
Old 06-09-2010, 12:40 AM   #498
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimsus
[YT="Kimsus tonight"]Ub3XYDcMdhY[/YT]
Old 06-09-2010, 12:41 AM   #499
Hedevar

Quote:
Thanks Einstein keep hanging with bisket. You seem to have similar IQs.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:44 AM   #500
Kimsus
Veteran

And right on cue, I wish I went to Vegas to lay money on it...I'm waiting Dumbprof I have to hit the sack man, some of us have to work for a living.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:52 AM   #501
Hedevar

Quote:
And right on cue, I wish I went to Vegas to lay money on it...I'm waiting Dumbprof I have to hit the sack man, some of us have to work for a living.
Vegas lives on idiots like you. Must be tough to dig ditches.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:59 AM   #502
Kimsus
Veteran

Quote:
Vegas lives on idiots like you. Must be tough to dig ditches.
Gee that hurt, you hit me hard. I don't think I'll ever recover from this...let me get a tissue. I guess your pal The Nutty professor has gone for the night to no doubt compose a lengthy reply. I just hope I don't spill coffee on my keyboard reading it tommorow morning. Carry on tweedle dee.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:02 AM   #503
Hedevar

Quote:
That's the best ya got? Dumbprof and sh*t-throwing?

Really?

Way to contribute, sweetheart. If you don't like it, ignore the posts...certainly more productive than always making yourself look like such a spaz.
I apologiize for getting you into this but you cannot anticipate imbiciles.

My sincere regrets.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #504
BluegrassProf

Hedevar: No worries. It's the same ol' irrelevant thing from the peanut gallery.

Kimmy, good grief, sugarlips - you really need to up your dose. You can certainly keep barking and flailing...won't make a lick of difference, and you'll keep playing the spaz. Re: St.T, I'm not sure what you expect me to say: I've not considered St. Trinians exceptional (despite your roundabout assertion otherwise), as I don't currently, and as many seem to agree. Aint' no barkin' gon' change that.

Two middling fields, two disappointing turns, many disappointed fans. Demanding more is a good thing.

Now, let's be clear: if you're just planning on coming back with more "you is astoopid" sorts of stuff, don't anticipate a response. It's really a waste of space, and no one wants to sift through it. Move on.

Last edited by BluegrassProf; 06-09-2010 at 01:24 AM.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:44 AM   #505
BluegrassProf

To get back on-topic: Make no mistake - I'm looking forward to some fun racing in the coming weeks, from both mares, grander issues aside. At this point, that's something to appreciate regardless of where you sit.

Will I want something greater from Rachel? Absolutely. Will I want something greater from Zenyatta? Obviously. Will I want something greater from Quality Road? Of course. If that's a fault, it's one for which I flatly refuse to apologize.

Fortunately, wanting something greater and enjoying what we ultimately get aren't mutually-exclusive (and in fact, lucky for us, are at times one in the same).

But rest assured, many of us will keep demanding it, particularly from those we most vigorously support. Makes this sport great, and gives us champions.

Last edited by BluegrassProf; 06-09-2010 at 01:49 AM.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:09 AM   #506
Hedevar

Quote:
To get back on-topic: Make no mistake - I'm looking forward to some fun racing in the coming weeks, from both mares, grander issues aside. At this point, that's something to appreciate regardless of where you sit.

Will I want something greater from Rachel? Absolutely. Will I want something greater from Zenyatta? Obviously. Will I want something greater from Quality Road? Of course. If that's a fault, it's one for which I flatly refuse to apologize.

Fortunately, wanting something greater and enjoying what we ultimately get aren't mutually-exclusive (and in fact, lucky for us, are at times one in the same).

But rest assured, many of us will keep demanding it, particularly from those we most vigorously support. Makes this sport great, and gives us champions.
Agreed completely!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:22 AM   #507
Sericm
Veteran

Rachels Connections

Quote:
Gee right now Made For Magic a Grade 2 winner is scheduled to go in the Fleur De Lis. How many Graded winners is Zenyatta scheduled to face in the Vanity?
Let me see, Made for Magic is a tomato can when she gets beat by Zenyatta twice but a Grade 2 winner if she faces RA. Can't have it both ways Hedevar!

Sericm
Old 06-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #508
Hedevar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyapper
Funny how the drones always call people out when they bring up zenyatta in a rachel thread but they're free to do it whenever convenient. And isn't made for magic just another one of those terrible horses that run out west against zenyatta?
Not the word I would have used but Ghostyapper just admitted Zenyatta has been racing against terrible horses. Interesting admission for a horse for the ages. Is that the way you get to the Hall of Fame?
Old 06-09-2010, 08:57 AM   #509
ghostyapper

Quote:
Not the word I would have used but Ghostyapper just admitted Zenyatta has been racing against terrible horses. Interesting admission for a horse for the ages. Is that the way you get to the Hall of Fame?
Sadly it took you 10 hours to come up with that weak response. I exposed your incredible bias and hypocrisy and now all you're trying to do is deflect like usual. Same old story with the rachel gang
Old 06-09-2010, 08:59 AM   #510
ghostyapper

And let me just cite this quote for the rachel gang when they undoubtedly will blame the weak field in the fleur on the competition being scared off from rachel

From Churchill racing secretary Ben Huffman

"We've really been struggling with the Fleur de Lis, with or without Rachel."
Closed Thread