Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-17-2020, 12:29 AM   #91
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The system is designed for you to lose. Don't you get it by now?

NOTHING TRUMP OR HIS ATTORNEYS DO WILL CHANGE ANYTHING.

It's by design.

They have nothing. And it's embarrassing at this point, as anyone with half a brain has figured out by now that they have nothing.

It's just like RR with "Q"

It's just like hcap saying for 4 years "any day now Trump is gonna be frog marched out of the WH"

None of that happened...it was all bullshit.

Just like "evidence" that will overturn the results of the election.

Not saying it wasn't RIGGED. Oh god it was rigged. For FOUR PLUS YEARS it was rigged...including on election day.

But they're not dumb enough to leave any trace of it. Just like with Seth Rich.
Totally agree with you. If the voting machine co. were giving kickbacks to high level state government officials, it would take digging like you've never dug to drag it up. Cross-applied votes, or whatever you want to call it, could be detected by a 12 year old kid that farts around with a computer a couple hours a day.

This is a gal that is going to be making some kind of noise for however long it takes to make the career move she's humping for.

Trump needs money. His campaign is in huge debt. He's doing whatever he can, with the help of many a die hard supporter, to collect as much as possible before his collecting powers weaken. He'll get most of what he needs, the rest will be resolved one way or another, he'll hand over the keys, and Biden will make sure he isn't harassed too much for any wrongdoings he may be accused of. That's what presidents do for former presidents.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2020, 12:38 AM   #92
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Absurd.

If elections have been rigged for 60 years why have the major parties continued to share power? You would think that one or the other would have figured it out by now.

CIVIL WAR??? How do you think that would work, actually? Citizen militias fighting against US armed forces? It would be over before lunch.
You actually think the major parties are in competition? What kind of a naive rube are you? The political pie that is the USA has plenty of slices for everybody. The Dems need the Repubs, and vice versa. Because neither party has any real interest in fixing any real problems, they need the other party to blame everything on. You don't actually think either side wants to take responsibility for 90% of the shit that passes for governing in this country?
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2020, 12:58 AM   #93
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper View Post
Biden will make sure he isn't harassed too much for any wrongdoings he may be accused of. That's what presidents do for former presidents.
You must be wearing rose-colored glasses if you think that is going to happen. The left is extremely vindictive, and would love to make Trump's life as miserable as possible for the balance of his days on this earth. It's who they are.

Haven't you heard that AOC is already working on a enemies of the state list targeting those who have supported Trump.

And Trump was spied on even after he took office. Some peaceful transition of one administration to another.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2020, 01:07 AM   #94
Burls
Veteran

Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2020, 03:40 AM   #95
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
You don't have a clue as to what is coming down the track - not a clue.
January 20 th is, and your inept moron is being de-railed.

Trump Is Not Doing Well With His Election Lawsuits. Here’s a Rundown.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/13/u...-lawsuits.html

The president has suffered a string of defeats in pursuing legal action seeking to delay certification of his loss to President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr.

It is difficult to overturn an American election result, as President Trump was reminded on Friday, when his campaign lost in courts in Michigan and Pennsylvania and dropped a challenge in Arizona. On Monday, four cases in those two states and also Georgia and Wisconsin, all brought by the conservative lawyer James Bopp on behalf of Trump voters, were also dropped.
Old 11-17-2020, 04:07 AM   #96
hcap

The inept lawyers of Trump's legal team are the legal equivalent of "The Keystone Cops" acting out as inept as their client.

Another shake-up on Trump campaign legal team
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...hake-up-436924

The game of musical chairs among lawyers pursuing President Donald Trump’s court challenges to the election results continued on Monday evening, as the campaign tried to replace the entire team handling the campaign’s federal lawsuit seeking to block certification of Pennsylvania’s results.

A court filing said Marc Scaringi, a Harrisburg, Pa., attorney, conservative talk radio host and former Senate candidate, was taking over the case. The move came just hours before a potentially make-or-break court hearing scheduled for Tuesday afternoon on motions by Pennsylvania state and county officials to dismiss the lawsuit.

The legal escapade devolved into farce on Monday night as the federal judge rejected a move by the campaign to postpone that key hearing.

Less than 90 minutes after the outgoing attorneys for the campaign assured U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann that “Scaringi is aware of the schedule set by the Court in this matter and will be prepared to proceed according to that schedule,” Scaringi asked the judge to put off the session, arguing that he was inadequately prepared.

Last edited by hcap; 11-17-2020 at 04:09 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2020, 04:09 AM   #97
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
he fools on Pace Advantage, who call Trump supporters names

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
How stupid are you cucks and rubes REALLY are?
High intellect isn't posting a screed against name-calling, then a few sentences later, engage in name-calling.

clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2020, 04:49 AM   #98
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
You don't have a clue as to what is coming down the track - not a clue.
And then there is Rudy.

Trump campaign drops claim that GOP poll observers weren't allowed to watch Pennsylvania vote count
https://www.salon.com/2020/11/16/tru...ia-vote-count/

President Donald Trump's campaign has dropped the allegation from its federal lawsuit challenging the results of Pennsylvania's election which claimed that hundreds of thousands of ballots in the key swing state had been illegally counted without Republican poll observers present.

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani had vowed the lawsuit would overturn the results of the election, presumably by invalidating the votes of hundreds of thousands of citizens. The lame-duck president and his personal attorney repeatedly claimed that more than 600,000 ballots in Pennsylvania had been improperly processed without Republican poll observers present.
Old 11-17-2020, 05:05 AM   #99
clicknow

Now that he's lost I see 3 posts where they are saying party doesn't matter

I was saying that as in independent a year ago, but the trump adoration society didn't seem to like that too much

right now what your party, and more speciifcally, Trump needs, is your money. So send it in. There's even a whole merchnandise section where you can buy trump paraphenalia....maybe sell it on Ebay someday

What was funny when I went to leave the donation page, a big red box popped up teling me not to leave and continue with my donation

"You can checkout any time you like but you just can't ever leave"

It's one of the most TACKY designed sites I've been to other than the daily sun or mirror, even with the ad blockers there was pop up windows all over the place ......

I wonder who they got to *cough* design it *cough*
Old 11-17-2020, 05:54 AM   #100
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
AOC is already working on a enemies of the state list targeting those who have supported Trump.
I look for those lists quite often........from both sides. Who supported what, etc. Most often they are a matter of public record.

I also do it for companies I am about to purchase big ticket items from.

I certainly don't want to give my money, or my vote, to people I don't agree with.

I think the lists you are talking about is who said what on Twitter. I've screen shot some of them over the years, like when one of my sheriffs made a comment about something.

I imagine that now that everyone has received a heads-up on being held responsible for waht they post on Twitter, tons of posts will disappear and be deleted w/in next 24 hours on many accounts.
Old 11-17-2020, 06:46 AM   #101
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
Now that he's lost I see 3 posts where they are saying party doesn't matter

I was saying that as in independent a year ago, but the trump adoration society didn't seem to like that too much

right now what your party, and more speciifcally, Trump needs, is your money. So send it in. There's even a whole merchnandise section where you can buy trump paraphenalia....maybe sell it on Ebay someday

What was funny when I went to leave the donation page, a big red box popped up teling me not to leave and continue with my donation

"You can checkout any time you like but you just can't ever leave"

It's one of the most TACKY designed sites I've been to other than the daily sun or mirror, even with the ad blockers there was pop up windows all over the place ......

I wonder who they got to *cough* design it *cough*
It always amazes me that people go searching the internet for things that annoy them or are irrelevant to their lives. I would never look at a Biden website. Hell, I don’t visit Trump’s either. I don’t view CNN but HCAP visits Fox daily. I would never watch the View. Point is, why do many seek out things that offend their senses? Can’t you be satisfied with being offended in the normal course of your life?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2020, 07:38 AM   #102
Andy Asaro

Fear of rioting if massive fraud is found and Trump wins is irrational. It's exactly what BLM and Antifa want. Never give in to these people.
Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2020, 01:47 PM   #103
Andy Asaro

Old 11-17-2020, 02:15 PM   #104
JustRalph
Just another Facist

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/feat...KGTuRRu6iePBu0

Par for the course with Dems
Old 11-17-2020, 06:38 PM   #105
Andy Asaro