Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-19-2020, 07:27 PM   #211
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Their goal is to get it to the Supreme Court. I'm hoping they get it there.

What bothers you about looking into a voting system with multiple instances of fraud?

You say there is no fraud so why aren't you just cruising around being happy?
No... don't move the goalposts.

GEORGIA ISSUES CERT TOMORROW.

There aren't multiple issues of fraud... even the example you gave wasn't fraud... just a lousy election guy who is now fired.

If there were multiple issues of fraud, maybe, but Trump hasn't won a single court suit in the same zip code of fraud.

All you're demonstrating is a poor knowledge of civics.

I'll ask again... how does it get to SCOTUS?
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2020, 07:30 PM   #212
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Because as I have said, Ely and the rest do NOT want this to go further. They do NOT want everything to be on the up and up! I know if my credibility were at stake (as our election system is right now), I would want EVERYTHING on the up and up to be shown in full light....(NOT in the wee hours of the morning where votes are being dumped mysteriously for one candidate).
They would rather have Biden installed NO matter the consequences. It doesn't matter IF he lives under the umbrella of illegitimate. Bad orange man will be gone!!
Point me in the direction of which case to follow showing fraud...
Old 11-19-2020, 07:30 PM   #213
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post

There aren't multiple issues of fraud... even the example you gave wasn't fraud... just a lousy election guy who is now fired.

If there were multiple issues of fraud, maybe, but Trump hasn't won a single court suit in the same zip code of fraud.

Chill

If you're right there won't be any problem. Not worth getting this upset over something you say can't happen. Good luck
Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2020, 07:34 PM   #214
newtothegame

Quote:
Point me in the direction of which case to follow showing fraud...
As Andy said, chill!!! Continue to believe that a government is never corrupt and that they cant dupe their people!! I mean why should anyone ever not trust their government?? It's not like they have ever done anything underhanded like try to kill foreign leaders, perform coups around the world, drug and run test on their own people.....
Ohh wait..... carry on!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2020, 07:34 PM   #215
Andy Asaro

Quote:

Be happy

Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2020, 07:35 PM   #216
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Chill

If you're right there won't be any problem. Not worth getting this upset over something you say can't happen. Good luck
I'm asking you to back up your claim...

Here is mine:

Its Over.

Old 11-19-2020, 07:36 PM   #217
elysiantraveller

Quote:
As Andy said, chill!!! Continue to believe that a government is never corrupt and that they cant dupe their people!! I mean why should anyone ever not trust their government?? It's not like they have ever done anything underhanded like try to kill foreign leaders, perform coups around the world, drug and run test on their own people.....
Ohh wait..... carry on!!
You were totally fine with Election Officials invalidating close to a million votes.

I'll pass on the skepticism out of your corner.
Old 11-19-2020, 07:37 PM   #218
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
I'm asking you to back up your claim...

Here is mine:

Its Over.

https://twitter.com/BrendanKeefe/sta...82782843121668
And so it begins

He is going to look like such a fool by 2022. If he makes it.

The Republicans will pick up seats in the Upper and lower houses.

Let’s just hope it’s enough to over-ride his veto pen
Old 11-19-2020, 07:40 PM   #219
newtothegame

Quote:
You were totally fine with Election Officials invalidating close to a million votes.

I'll pass on the skepticism out of your corner.
Since you are the "show me, give me" guy running around here as if someone owes you anything......
Show me where I said I was good with invalidating a SINGLE LEGIT vote??

Ill be waiting......
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
Old 11-19-2020, 07:45 PM   #220
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Since you are the "show me, give me" guy running around here as if someone owes you anything......
Show me where I said I was good with invalidating a SINGLE LEGIT vote??

Ill be waiting......
I asked you pointblank to say what was happening in Wayne County was wrong and shouldn't be done.

You refused.
Old 11-19-2020, 07:49 PM   #221
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
And so it begins

He is going to look like such a fool by 2022. If he makes it.

The Republicans will pick up seats in the Upper and lower houses.

Let’s just hope it’s enough to over-ride his veto pen
Nah its not over yet.

Trump is lobbying legislatures to say "**** the votes and just appoint electors for me."

Trump summons Michigan GOP leaders for extraordinary meeting

I fully expect NTTG to also denounce this also...
Old 11-19-2020, 07:57 PM   #222
newtothegame

Quote:
I asked you pointblank to say what was happening in Wayne County was wrong and shouldn't be done.

You refused.
You're so full of shit...... I gave you an answer that YOU didn't like.
I said that EVERY LEGIT VOTE SHOULD BE COUNTED! Now please, make more of an ass of yourself and show me how that is saying to invalidate ANY LEGIT vote......

What you wanted me to do was talk about Trumps actions. You aren't concerned with legit votes..... you are only concerned about big bad orange man!!
I could care less if it was Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush...I DONT GIVE A &^%^$. What I do care about is that EVERY LEGIT VOTE COUNTS!
But again, that's not what you were after....sorry to disappoint!!
governed.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:04 PM   #223
elysiantraveller

Quote:
You're so full of shit...... I gave you an answer that YOU didn't like.
I said that EVERY LEGIT VOTE SHOULD BE COUNTED! Now please, make more of an ass of yourself and show me how that is saying to invalidate ANY LEGIT vote......

What you wanted me to do was talk about Trumps actions. You aren't concerned with legit votes..... you are only concerned about big bad orange man!!
I could care less if it was Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush...I DONT GIVE A &^%^$. What I do care about is that EVERY LEGIT VOTE COUNTS!
But again, that's not what you were after....sorry to disappoint!!
Nice try...

Do you imagine there were LEGIT votes in those 850k that were on the chopping block?

Maybe like 3 or 4?

Then you should certainly have no problem denouncing the GOP Canvassers or Trump for tweeting this:

Courageously not counting votes!

You don't get to have it both ways.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:11 PM   #224
newtothegame

Quote:
Nice try...

Do you imagine there were LEGIT votes in those 850k that were on the chopping block?

Maybe like 3 or 4?

Then you should certainly have no problem denouncing the GOP Canvassers or Trump for tweeting this:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...83405837258753

Courageously not counting votes!

You don't get to have it both ways.
I dont want it both ways as you again make an asinine suggestion.
What I do want is for the votes to be counted and all LEGIT VOTES entered and accepted. What is so hard for you to understand that???

And you say I am "trying".... lol.

Let's get one thing straight Ely......You can bend, twist, attempt to manipulate, whatever, but you will NOT CHANGE MY STANCE ON EVERY LEGIT VOTE should count!!
As I said, YOU want me to denounce what Trump is doing.... That has ZERO to do with the voting stance you are trying to portray on me. IF trump and his legal team want to look at all the votes again, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THERE??? As I said a few post back, YOU don't want that!! Why is that ELY? Why would you NOT want the votes looked at a second time to clear the air of any possible wrong doing???

Ill wait for your answer ....
governed.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:17 PM   #225
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I dont want it both ways as you again make an asinine suggestion.
What I do want is for the votes to be counted and all LEGIT VOTES entered and accepted. What is so hard for you to understand that???

And you say I am "trying".... lol.

Let's get one thing straight Ely......You can bend, twist, attempt to manipulate, whatever, but you will NOT CHANGE MY STANCE ON EVERY LEGIT VOTE should count!!
As I said, YOU want me to denounce what Trump is doing.... That has ZERO to do with the voting stance you are trying to portray on me. IF trump and his legal team want to look at all the votes again, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THERE??? As I said a few post back, YOU don't want that!! Why is that ELY? Why would you NOT want the votes looked at a second time to clear the air of any possible wrong doing???

Ill wait for your answer ....
I'll ask again since you ignored it.

Do you think there were legit votes in the 850,000 the Wayne GOP Canvassers and Donald Trump are trying to get tossed out?