Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:49 PM   #1561
dilanesp

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy
If we knew, it wouldn't be magic.
The first rule of fight club....
Old 09-27-2016, 09:26 PM   #1562
dansan

magic or no magic when i see anything over 20 -100 % Im betting it dont care if its just 1 race
Old 09-27-2016, 09:28 PM   #1563
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
To enter their horses where they have the best chance of winning, they all have purchased Pace View Platinum and finally started watching replays.......Or they have a great vet, who knows how to make a great cocktail, that's undetectable...
I'm going with that "cocktail" theory

Hell I'm fuggin around with Portland Meadows for, today? We have a perfectly fine track in Presque just waiting to be picked like Buck Owens:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pid.JPG (28.3 KB, 211 views)
Old 09-27-2016, 09:42 PM   #1564
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32
Does your software have the capability of looking at multiple tracks simultaneously and then doing a search for plays that you like, or can you only enter one track at a time?
Just one track at a time, barney....then click and sort your plays.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:27 PM   #1565
green80

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
I'm going with that "cocktail" theory

Hell I'm fuggin around with Portland Meadows for, today? We have a perfectly fine track in Presque just waiting to be picked like Buck Owens:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a 30.00 horse in the 2nd, must have had the "cocktail"
Old 09-27-2016, 11:31 PM   #1566
green80

Quote:
Just one track at a time, barney....then click and sort your plays.
He's trying to take all the work out of it, just download all the tracks and PV just spits out your plays. Not a bad idea though.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:30 AM   #1567
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by green80
a 30.00 horse in the 2nd, must have had the "cocktail"
Saw a $25 horse ... what passes for a duck--right on top at Finger Lakes also yesterday. I'll go out on a limb and guess no one had it.

I see a 30-1 shot @ Presque in the 5th that looks interesting
CANE GARDEN BAY

also BELMONT 6th MIDNITE NOTES 12-1

INDY 2ND LADY TEMPLE 10-1

REMMIE 9TH HANSLOW 12-1

I'll take a shot at an exacta @ Penn in the 4th using the SR Method, eliminating horses and paring down to get to 3 contenders (hopefully),
so I'll bet the to win--and key that one in exacta with the and .

The others aren't really scratched I just took them out as I eliminated them to make it easier to see who's left. You can eliminate using initially, speed, then ability, power, prime, etc..it doesn't always work, but its a fun little method and can land you on some nice payoffs--NCG
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PENN4TH.JPG (142.3 KB, 190 views)
Old 09-28-2016, 07:30 AM   #1568
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Didn't even know they were running thoroughbreds on the grass @ Meadowlands until earlier. Just did a sort and saw something interesting--this 8-1 horse SHES SASSY is dominating several categories--not just in her race--these are overall. She's on top overall of ABILITY, TURF BLAST, PRIME POWER, EPS, and near the top on a few others.

It can't be THAT easy....can it? nawwww

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: jpg meadow.JPG (64.0 KB, 184 views)
Old 09-28-2016, 08:39 AM   #1569
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Didn't even know they were running thoroughbreds on the grass @ Meadowlands until earlier. Just did a sort and saw something interesting--this 8-1 horse SHES SASSY is dominating several categories--not just in her race--these are overall. She's on top overall of ABILITY, TURF BLAST, PRIME POWER, EPS, and near the top on a few others.

It can't be THAT easy....can it? nawwww

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe you should stick with your top Power horse # , in good form and has won on the turf. A safer bet. Or maybe # , Scott Lake, dropping in class.

( Of course, that's even if they run on the turf tonight).

Last edited by jk3521; 09-28-2016 at 08:43 AM.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:43 PM   #1570
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Wonder why Bris or XB aren't taking action on Meadowlands? I was all set to bet FOR MY MOM in the last race. They're selling data files...Bris has results.

Oh well........f' em if they can't take a joke
Old 09-28-2016, 10:06 PM   #1571
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Good for them....I would have hated to have missed betting the winner--and only betting the loser

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1M.JPG (65.5 KB, 130 views)
Old 09-28-2016, 10:11 PM   #1572
green80

Quote:
Wonder why Bris or XB aren't taking action on Meadowlands? I was all set to bet FOR MY MOM in the last race. They're selling data files...Bris has results.

Oh well........f' em if they can't take a joke
I checked 3 adw's that I use, none take bets on meadowlands. Xpressbet is the only one I found taking meadowlands and I don't use it anymore, no rebates.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:28 PM   #1573
Longshot6977

Quote:
Originally Posted by green80
I checked 3 adw's that I use, none take bets on meadowlands. Xpressbet is the only one I found taking meadowlands and I don't use it anymore, no rebates.
TVG takes The Big M bets, it's listed under Monmouth Park since it is still the MP meet.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:44 PM   #1574
green80

also found it on amwager, listed as monmouth@mdwld
Old 09-29-2016, 08:43 AM   #1575
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

UPGRADES

Wooooooooo Think I got most of the Platinum upgrades sent out--If you didn't get one--AND SHOULD HAVE--please send an email I'll get it to you immediately. If you received the Platinum by mistake-- and never did pay for the upgrade.....I know you're all good Christian horseplayers and will do the honorable thing

What happened is---people started emailing me...asking "where's my upgrade??"....got me all nervous, so I just started sending them out--I may even sent them out to the same people TWICE .

Anyway....let me know ---I'll make sure everyone get's an updated version.

Been looking around the 'net doing research for a program I'm working on (TRAINER MOVES) --a friend suggested I look at a forum similar to this one, but much smaller.
So I go take a look --and lo and behold, under the topic of BUYER BEWARE...a poster is warning others to steer clear of my PLATINUM program. Says my "best bets" on some days produce a lot of winners--but just chalk, and not profitable.
Agree 100%.... just wish he would have made an attempt at handicapping, before he called it garbage and compared it to RPM's wares.

I doubt that poster has EVER been a winning handicapper, if he's expecting a $50 piece of software to turn his horse-betting fortunes around at the click of a button.

Anywayyyyyyyy.....haven't even looked at a card for today yet. I refuse to even look at Meadowlands.

Okay I see an 8-1 best bet @ RPX--a PV-friendly track. That needs further investigating. Come on ya'll---post up some plays today---a lot of interest in the program now, people want to see what it can do.

We also have Presque, Belmont, Finger Lakes is always good. A gentleman from Illinois bought the prog yesterday...was talking with him on the phone---was telling him he'll like playing Arlington, found out APX had just CLOSED!
That was one of the best tracks for us....now it's probably FLX, PID and RPX and maybe Belmont.
Closed Thread