Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-29-2020, 12:16 PM   #16
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Why should Biden have to do better than Trump...wasn't Trump the best president since Lincoln? But if I am pressed for an answer...let me think for a second:

Ahh...I got it:

I bet Biden will create a pandemic agency, with an office right in the White House, whose job would be to try and deal in a more timely manner with the NEXT worldwide pandemic that might come our way. You know...kind of the same office that Obama had set up...which Trump saw fit to dismantle right after assuming the presidency, because he was such a "sharp businessman".

But I can guess what the next question will be: "What difference could such an agency make?"

Gee...I don't know. It might save a few thousand American lives?
Gee...how about the whole truth of the matter? It would behoove you to pay attention to the details and opine accordingly.

Fact check: White House didn't fire pandemic response unit when it was disbanded in 2018

Quote:
In May 2018, former national security adviser John Bolton restructured Trump's National Security Council and disbanded the global health unit.
Quote:
He also said that the reorganization of the NSC was necessary after the "bloat that occurred" under Obama, when the staff quadrupled to nearly 400 – a figure that even members of the Obama administration agreed was too large.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 12:24 PM   #17
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Hilarious!
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 12:26 PM   #18
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
????????
Joe will sleep more than Trump.
Kamala will ghost write his tweets.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 12:55 PM   #19
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
I've seen similar videos in the reverse.

The American public is woefully uninformed...on both sides.

Remember when Gruber took advantage of that, when planning how to get ObamaCare passed?

"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."

I heard of one poll where 45% of Biden voters didn't know anything about his son's (Hunter) scandal and his dealings with China. Many of them said that had they known, they wouldn't have voted for him.

None of this is a stupid "" matter!
Old 11-29-2020, 12:57 PM   #20
MargieRose

Quote:
Hilarious!
None of this is a stupid "hilarious" or "" matter.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:25 PM   #21
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
You are entitled to your opinion...and I am entitled to mine. And I thought it was "Hilarious!"...and fully deserving of the accompanying
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 01:35 PM   #22
MargieRose

Quote:
You are entitled to your opinion...and I am entitled to mine. And I thought it was "Hilarious!"...and fully deserving of the accompanying
Good for us!
Old 11-29-2020, 01:41 PM   #23
OntheRail

Quote:
Why should Biden have to do better than Trump...wasn't Trump the best president since Lincoln? But if I am pressed for an answer...let me think for a second:

Ahh...I got it:

I bet Biden will create a pandemic agency, with an office right in the White House, whose job would be to try and deal in a more timely manner with the NEXT worldwide pandemic that might come our way. You know...kind of the same office that Obama had set up...which Trump saw fit to dismantle right after assuming the presidency, because he was such a "sharp businessman".

But I can guess what the next question will be: "What difference could such an agency make?"

How so... Briben is the poster boy of bureaucratic redtape... 47 yrs in public office and what has Slow Joe accomplish... other then heading graft inc...?

Your claim needs a red twit tagline... That post contains false and misleading information.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:49 PM   #24
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
How so... Briben is the poster boy of bureaucratic redtape... 47 yrs in public office and what has Slow Joe accomplish... other then heading graft inc...?

Your claim needs a red twit tagline... That post contains false and misleading information.
In Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. America everyone in government has a equal ability to line their respective family's pockets.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 01:51 PM   #25
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
A return to multilateral deals that benefit the US and its Allies while weakening China's influence?

JCPOA, TPP, TTIP immediately come to mind.
The Big Guy... Joe Briben Mr. SanoHawk gonna be tougher on China.... what are you smoking.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:52 PM   #26
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I've seen similar videos in the reverse.

The American public is woefully uninformed...on both sides.

Remember when Gruber took advantage of that, when planning how to get ObamaCare passed?

"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."

I heard of one poll where 45% of Biden voters didn't know anything about his son's (Hunter) scandal and his dealings with China. Many of them said that had they known, they wouldn't have voted for him.

None of this is a stupid "" matter!
Ironically enough you close your eyes and put your fingers in your ears when it comes to the gullibility of anyone that believes as you do.

Lots of here say as well. Good luck with that
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 01:53 PM   #27
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
To be fair, you’re not really a good judge of humor
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 02:04 PM   #28
delayjf

Quote:
Yeah...Obama divided us. And Trump did such a great job "bringing us together".
BLM and the accompanying riots started on Obama's watch. The left has been painting Trump as a racist literally since day 1 (remember the fake news report that the MLK statue had been removed from the oval office) Neither the left nor the press are interested in racial reconciliation, unless it comes with reparations, defunding the police, and other progressive demands. Trump did more for the black community than Obama ever did.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 02:34 PM   #29
davew

Biden regime will be better at compensating Iran for injustice caused by America first.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 03:01 PM   #30
jay68802

Quote:

Ahh...I got it:

And they will set up guidelines telling us we need to lock down, wear masks, wash our hands and social distance. Same thing as the Spanish Flu. Then copy how Trump was able to set up field hospitals and provide emergency medical assistance with speed. This will only cost $500 million dollars, of which, $100 million will be sent to his son, Hunter.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: