Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-22-2020, 11:03 PM   #421
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Definitely not the guy who lives in a gilded Manhattan Penthouse inside the skyscraper he owns.
The skyscraper with “Welcome Home” painted on the street below?
Old 11-22-2020, 11:45 PM   #422
OntheRail

Old 11-23-2020, 12:28 AM   #423
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The Twitter poster Stormy Fireriver asks:

"What does this mean? She is fighting for the USA as a whole?"

Never underestimate the stupidity of the public.
Like Dumpy, Sidney has made good money from the snake oil she sells.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2020, 12:35 AM   #424
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
Potential Spoiler Alert --> Watch news this coming week involving Sidney Powell and Georgia.
Potential Spoiler Alert --> Watch news this coming week involving Rudy Giuliani and Stormy Daniels at Fantasy Island Adult Books and Novelties, conveniently located two doors down from Four Seasons Total Landscaping.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2020, 03:38 AM   #425
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
We'll see...I believe this is going to end up before the Supreme Court. Powell's not out of the loop from what I can see.

And Dominion, none of you think them closing up offices and wiping the net of employee info is hinky... does that sound like the action of a up and up company.
I guess then Sydney's crack legal argument before the Supreme Court will come down to the legal definition of "hinky"

Maybe Rudy can give a hand reading solemnly from "The Art of the Deal??

Last edited by hcap; 11-23-2020 at 03:47 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2020, 03:45 AM   #426
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Get a room with boxcar.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:08 AM   #427
Andy Asaro

Trump increasing voter turnout caused the Republicans to crush in the house races but the Prez did not crush in the in the vote for Prez?

Democrat House Losses Stemmed From Trump Increasing Voter Turnout: Rep. Richmond

Excerpt:

The losses in the House of Representatives the Democrats suffered in the Nov. 3 election stemmed from President Donald Trump increasing voter turnout, Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-La.) said on Sunday.

“It was a rough and tough election and I will say this, and I’ve gone back and looked at numbers and other things, Donald Trump increasing Republican turnout made a big deal,” said Richmond, national co-chair for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign.

The majority of polls suggested Democrats would add to their majority in the House but instead Republicans have flipped 12 seats and gained a net of nine, as of current projected or certified results.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2020, 05:11 AM   #428
Andy Asaro

Sen. Cramer: Trump Campaign Legal Efforts ‘Appropriate,’ Can’t Ignore Signed Affidavits

Excerpt:

“These are processes that are in our Constitution, in our laws, and they’re not just appropriate, but they’re really an obligation, frankly, to the millions of Americans that President Trump is a reflection of. I know, you know, a lot of people like to think that we’re the reflection of him. He’s the reflection of millions of people that want to see him fight this to the end,” Cramer said during an appearance on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

“I think everyone ought to calm down a little bit. I don’t see this as an attack on our democracy. I mean, we spent four years listening to news shows and liberals discrediting, trying to discredit the Trump administration to the point of spying on him by the last administration. Forty million dollars spent on an independent counsel that started with no evidence and ended proving that there was no evidence. And then, of course, this crazy impeachment. So, I think what we’re experiencing now, everyone ought to just relax and let it play out in the legal way. We’ll be just fine,” he added.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:19 AM   #429
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Trump increasing voter turnout caused the Republicans to crush in the house races but the Prez did not crush in the in the vote for Prez?

Democrat House Losses Stemmed From Trump Increasing Voter Turnout: Rep. Richmond

Excerpt:

The losses in the House of Representatives the Democrats suffered in the Nov. 3 election stemmed from President Donald Trump increasing voter turnout, Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-La.) said on Sunday.

“It was a rough and tough election and I will say this, and I’ve gone back and looked at numbers and other things, Donald Trump increasing Republican turnout made a big deal,” said Richmond, national co-chair for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign.

The majority of polls suggested Democrats would add to their majority in the House but instead Republicans have flipped 12 seats and gained a net of nine, as of current projected or certified results.
Not exactly evidence that will hold up in court. Perhaps that proves there was no massive widespread voter fraud for the (R) winners in the house, and therefore none in the individual state races for president?

Spitting the ballot downstream is not uncommon for an unpopular incumbent.

Question Andy? What would it take for you to admit Trump has no chance to overturn Biden's victory?
Old 11-23-2020, 05:32 AM   #430
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Not exactly evidence that will hold up in court. Perhaps that proves there was no massive widespread voter fraud for the (R) winners in the house, and therefore none in the individual state races for president?

Spitting the ballot downstream is not uncommon for an unpopular incumbent.

Question Andy? What would it take for you to admit Trump has no chance to overturn Biden's victory?
Gonna play it out to the end.

And I wrote earlier in the thread that it's a longshot.

Do I believe there was massive fraud? 100%
Old 11-23-2020, 07:20 AM   #431
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Gonna play it out to the end.

And I wrote earlier in the thread that it's a longshot.

Do I believe there was massive fraud? 100%
Nancy and her game of crookery have been changing election law since 2018 in their attempted takeover. Mostly done illegally.

Biden has invited corporate America a seat in the White House along with big tech, the infighting ahead will be massive and likely lead to a Yuge loss in the house in 2022 that will cut the Biden/Harris team off at the knee. It will be a joy to watch them eat each other. Biden will be revealed as dirtiest swamp creature of them all and will take down the media with him. They will both never recover.

Last edited by woodtoo; 11-23-2020 at 07:21 AM.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2020, 09:06 AM   #432
Andy Asaro

Old 11-23-2020, 09:24 AM   #433
Andy Asaro

Another bold statement.

STATEMENT FROM SIDNEY POWELL TO "WE THE PEOPLE"

I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.

#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to www.DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"

Sidney Powell
Old 11-23-2020, 12:16 PM   #434
Andy Asaro

Old 11-23-2020, 12:32 PM   #435
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It doesn't surprise me one bit to see Powell outed as a deep state operative.

Along with Rudy G....it's been obvious what team he's been playing on for quite some time. I mean seriously...just watch the Borat movie...lol

Trump has been a total ****ing moron at times. This is one of them.

Congrats to him for getting so much done despite the massive and constant state-sponsored resistance against him from day 1.

But seriously...you weren't nearly as paranoid as you should have been Donny.