Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Poll: How Would you vote if the election was today?
Poll Options
How Would you vote if the election was today?

Old 09-16-2020, 08:40 PM   #31
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Lol, I see you have already developed "herd mentality". You can find all of Bidens plan here https://joebiden.com . I am not going to do your work for you.......you win champ. Like I said, I have no time for you or your petty arguments, again have a good night.
Apparently I did win. Your link took me to his website to donate. I knew you had nothing in your bag. Run along and vote like a good little lemming. Toodles.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2020, 08:50 PM   #32
jimmyb

Quote:
Lol, I see you have already developed "herd mentality". You can find all of Bidens plan here https://joebiden.com . I am not going to do your work for you.......you win champ. Like I said, I have no time for you or your petty arguments, again have a good night.
Biden hatches his plans here.

Dementia-Joe-Biden-Care-Home-2020-436x272.jpg
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2020, 09:01 PM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Like I said, I have no time for you or your petty arguments, again have a good night.
There is zero petty about this election.

It's exposing EVERYTHING wrong with this country. Yes, on BOTH sides.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:35 PM   #34
TJDave

Quote:
I wouldn't piss on Donald Trump if he was on fire
This is where our politics differ.

I would NEVER pass an opportunity to piss on Donald Trump.

In national elections I’ve voted mostly republican or the occasional libertarian/3rd party since 1988. Not this time. Every democrat will get my vote. The more perverse their politics, the better.
Old 09-17-2020, 12:13 AM   #35
KingAnon

My thoughts are:

- The interest groups and corporations like the ADL, Google and others donate to both sides and don't really care who wins. And if people with millions of dollars on the line don't care who wins, it should tell you something about how things really work behind the curtains.

- Any election that doesn't require photo ID's or more to vote are fraudulent elections in my opinion. And that's without mail-in voting, which is clearly ripe for abuse.

- The riots were very clearly designed and planned to hurt Trump but he played it well by putting the pressure on local and state govs to stop it. The right also played it well as they avoided the obvious honeypot and prevented a Charlottesville Part II. I was a little unsure on his chances until the riots broke out. Notice how the riots all magically stopped once Trump starting gaining in the polls.

- Whether or not Trump wins, this will be one of the last elections the R's can win due to demographic changes. Trump would have won 40+ states if only a certain group voted but would have won 1 or 2 states if only other groups had voted. Most people would think you would want to appeal to the group that would have gotten you 40+ states, but the R's feel the groups that would have gotten then 1-2 states total are the better bet.

- If Trump wins, the media, social media and politicians have already promised to send out their foot soldiers to destroy and burn things and are already talking about secession. If Biden wins, Covid will magically go away within a few weeks and Harris will probably be president within a year or two.

Last edited by KingAnon; 09-17-2020 at 12:26 AM.
KingAnon is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2020, 06:31 AM   #36
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
This is where our politics differ.

I would NEVER pass an opportunity to piss on Donald Trump.

In national elections I’ve voted mostly republican or the occasional libertarian/3rd party since 1988. Not this time. Every democrat will get my vote. The more perverse their politics, the better.
Haha, I like your sentiment. I do not hate Ttump supporters though, but I absolutely despise Donald Trump, despised him in the 80s, the 90s, the 00s, and the10s. The man is a bully, a liar, a cheat, and a megalomaniac. And just to top it all off, he is as dumb as a box of rocks!

Last edited by mhaney0423; 09-17-2020 at 06:41 AM.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2020, 06:39 AM   #37
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Apparently I did win. Your link took me to his website to donate. I knew you had nothing in your bag. Run along and vote like a good little lemming. Toodles.
This is par for the course!! Apparently you were not able to figure out that the little X at the top of the screen lets you click through, then you can go to the menu and click Joe Bidens vision where you will find and actually plan dealing with many of todays issues. Now I realize that you would probably just rather listen to someone spewing catch phrases and insults compared to an actual plan, but it is there if you want to read it.

With your web navigation skills on clear display, I am truly convinced that there is about a 50/50 chance you may actually vote for Joe Biden accidentally, while fumbling through your ballot. Keep on truckin pal!

Last edited by mhaney0423; 09-17-2020 at 06:42 AM.
Old 09-17-2020, 01:31 PM   #38
tucker6

Quote:
Haha, I like your sentiment. I do not hate Ttump supporters though, but I absolutely despise Donald Trump, despised him in the 80s, the 90s, the 00s, and the10s. The man is a bully, a liar, a cheat, and a megalomaniac. And just to top it all off, he is as dumb as a box of rocks!
You describe yourself as a professional lottery player as you call a successful businessman with an economics degree from the Ivy League as "dumb as a box of rocks". I'll let that one sink in for a moment.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2020, 01:35 PM   #39
biggestal99

Quote:
Nothing like a peace accord between nations that have never been at war! Amazing work Donny!! I guess based on all of the other crowning achievements Donnie has done ,this is probably the best......says a lot.
Chalk one up for the repiblicans!!
Well there was a Cold War between the UAE and Israel.

I welcome the thaw in relations.

And it is a feather in trumps cap.

Not a huge one, but one nonetheless.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2020, 01:44 PM   #40
ElKabong

Quote:
This is par for the course!! Apparently you were not able to figure out that the little X at the top of the screen lets you click through, then you can go to the menu and click Joe Bidens vision where you will find and actually plan dealing with many of todays issues. Now I realize that you would probably just rather listen to someone spewing catch phrases and insults compared to an actual plan, but it is there if you want to read it.

With your web navigation skills on clear display, I am truly convinced that there is about a 50/50 chance you may actually vote for Joe Biden accidentally, while fumbling through your ballot. Keep on truckin pal!
You play the lottery? That's a tax on the math-challenged.

You probably live in a cardboard box, so it would explain why you'd vote for a candidate who promises to raise taxes.

Joe Mentia condemned Trump's travel ban after covid. That was some plan
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 09-17-2020, 01:48 PM   #41
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
You describe yourself as a professional lottery player as you call a successful businessman with an economics degree from the Ivy League as "dumb as a box of rocks". I'll let that one sink in for a moment.
LOL, that is simply because some gentleman on here called me that when I had showed that I could make money for one month straight....with picks BEFORE the races betting VALUE horses. I simply thought it was funny. I never play lotteries or even keno or blackjack or any other game where the house has an advantage.
Trump is as dumb as a box of rocks, most of his businesses have gone "bankrupt" which is how he has managed to accumulate a fortune by ripping off the little guys all his life. It is well documented.
So you let it sink in.
Old 09-17-2020, 01:51 PM   #42
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Well there was a Cold War between the UAE and Israel.

I welcome the thaw in relations.

And it is a feather in trumps cap.

Not a huge one, but one nonetheless.

Allan
Yes I agree it is a small feather in an otherwise featherless cap. Every squirrel finds a nut sometimes.
Old 09-17-2020, 01:56 PM   #43
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
You play the lottery? That's a tax on the math-challenged.

You probably live in a cardboard box, so it would explain why you'd vote for a candidate who promises to raise taxes.

Joe Mentia condemned Trump's travel ban after covid. That was some plan
Typical of a trump supporter, you will believe everything that is written somewhere without having a clue of the context. See my post above.

You keep stickin with Don the Con, we'll see where that gets you.
Old 09-17-2020, 02:10 PM   #44
tucker6

Quote:
he has managed to accumulate a fortune by ripping off the little guys all his life. It is well documented.
Then he ain't so dumb after all, is he?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2020, 02:15 PM   #45
ElKabong

Quote:
Typical of a trump supporter, you will believe everything that is written somewhere without having a clue of the context. See my post above.

You keep stickin with Don the Con, we'll see where that gets you.
What has it gotten me?

I could retire given gains in the stock market. Free as a bird

I spend my spare time teaching chess to kids/ beginners. Could I have retired w/ my portfolio during the Obama biden years? LMAO, no way. That regime saw a very slow recovery, many professionals/ fmr co workers I knew lost their careers during the previous admin. Their chances to accumulate any kind of wealth...Gone. Many recovered under the trump era but the lost years of earnings from a decent salary were very harmful I'm sure