Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 03-01-2019, 06:29 PM   #1
boys at tosconova

meadowlands analysis - pick 4 friday

what's up fawkaroonies.

back with another installment and capping on he pick 4.

race 8

one thing that strikes me about these 10k and > claimers is the sheer competitiveness of them week in and week out. i mean, most of the field is within several lengths of one another, and the only thing that separate them is post/trying or if they have the right vitamins in said week.

#1 rockin the house

monster driver change and dropdown..3 race off of layoff. all systems go. but looking deeper itshows that when gingrace had the drive before he only got 2nd twice against basically lesser than this field..must use,..but he's not a sure win.

#2 pop pop joe

lol...imagine coming off the track and taking ownership of this horse after the butchering he endured last week. while it was a tough race, pop pop should have been a lil better finishing but he was crawling at the end. now the new owners keep in the same company. can u really see a big effort coming here? ..i mean..wut if cerzmann has special vitamins...lets not forget he was in 7.5k for a reason. if you're going deep you still have to use, as it's only a nominal amount more.

#3 sports vision

seems like he has a strong fighters chance in this. even though a few back 3 horses in this very race beat him...i wouldn't leave him out

#4 ohio larry

this horse i'm gonna take a stand against and leave out. horse hasn't been the same after the claim. nothing indicates he's be able to get the lions share

#5 bay rum

back at a winning level....those 15k/17k claimers are very good and most were very sharp and had all the vitamins, no its a problem.spaghetti eddie or others n here...no lock but a must use

#6 cc big boy

horse will prolly be your favorite. and is clearly a must use. one thing of note..sports vision beat this horse in december, and sports winning will be 5-1 in here while this horse will be around 8-5 or lower

#7 may i cruise west....while i prefer others, u cannot throw out completely. if there's a fast pace he'll be coming and he will light up the exotics. it''s not like pop pop or cc beat this horse by much. i see <3L <1.5L..and he almost beat the 1 when gingras drove him. you can do a lot worse at 25-30-1

#9 let's foal around

don't like the double bump. while he dictated the pace in 7.5 claim he'll have to be much better in here..he still has some back class, so it's possible though.

for the pick 4 you almost have to use the 1 3 5 6...

but leaving out the 2 seems stupid as it's only incrementally more

unless the 9 is bet off the board, i'm taking a stand against winning. playing the 7 underneath in exactas will pay huge. and could a be a saver

....i can't be totally confident leaving the 279 off the pick 4 ticket.

tuff, tuff, tuff
boys at tosconova is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2019, 06:58 PM   #2
boys at tosconova

race 9

i wish i could just single out #6 miami here. the burke drugs and his winning rate are hard to ignore and bet against. thing is,..even though the horse looks like he can handle it, and he should be even tighter this week. thing is. it looks like there are some well meant horse in here dropping down.

i'm sure both the #1 #3 and #5 envisioned the race race being a lil easier, but make no mistakes. either or all look primed for a big race. leaving any of them out is just a recipe to lose.

either use all four of them or just single miami and pray the drugs kick in and he'll improve by 1-2 seconds.

even knowing all this there are other horse in the race that are not completely throw outs as well.

the #4 looks like classy piece that's been off a month..and was last sen here @ 4-1 in a non winners of 10k. only losing to miss ruby by a small amount.
the horse should need a race,...but the horse will be an overlay..and strange chit happens in trot races.

look at the #7..he drops in here as well..he should need a race as well..but those were decent horses at pcd. #8..harmon piece cannot completely throw out.....as well as the #10...

lol..even the 2 or 9 with a trip can finish itm with the right circumstance...while they all seem improbable..it's not like most of the throw outs are not good enough
boys at tosconova is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: