Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-27-2021, 03:04 AM   #121
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
How is the stripper even the point of any of this? It's meaningless to what you posted.
The post you said was "total bullshit" or something to that effect... The chick validated the lawyer's comments about Ruby's reason for being downtown before he shot Oswald

She always has stated as such. Since all this happened. Yet it's news to some
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2021, 03:04 AM   #122
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Problem is, most of that "best recruiting class in the country (not true btw) leaves campus after 1 or two years. Another fact you've missed in this thread
I didn't miss anything in this thread. There was nothing about recruits leaving. Just something else you imagined.
Old 11-27-2021, 03:06 AM   #123
ranchwest

Quote:
The post you said was "total bullshit" or something to that effect... The chick validated the lawyer's comments about Ruby's reason for being downtown before he shot Oswald

Ruby couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time?
Old 11-27-2021, 03:07 AM   #124
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
I've known a lot of crazy people. None of them shot a President. It proves NOTHING.
Fingerprints on the weapon used to kill someone doesn't prove anything? Shell casings on the floor...Okie dokie. G'night
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 11-27-2021, 03:09 AM   #125
ElKabong

Quote:
Ruby couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time?
Cajun, please! Don't confuse him with Jason Garrett
Old 11-27-2021, 03:14 AM   #126
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

First of all, the stripper doesn't know about any events AFTER Ruby hung up the phone and left to go send her money. She only knows that he went there or intended to go there.

OK.

SO????

What exactly does this prove?

It's meaningless.

And everything else you posted is almost too fantastic to believe.
Old 11-27-2021, 03:15 AM   #127
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Why in the world would Oswald choose the words "I'm a patsy"

Did he know there was going to be a grand conspiracy theory that lasted for over half a century?

Most people would say "I didn't do it...it wasn't me"

The word PATSY is a pretty interesting choice of words, don't you think?
Old 11-27-2021, 03:19 AM   #128
ranchwest

There is nothing to prevent Ruby from having multiple purposes for going downtown. I run multiple errands quite often. It's just odd that Oswald comes down literally less than one minute after Ruby is in place.
Old 11-27-2021, 03:22 AM   #129
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
First of all, the stripper doesn't know about any events AFTER Ruby hung up the phone and left to go send her money. She only knows that he went there or intended to go there.

OK.

SO????

What exactly does this prove?

It's meaningless.

And everything else you posted is almost too fantastic to believe.
I'm not here to MAKE you believe anything.

If Oswald's fingerprints on a weapon that belonged to Oswald, shell casings on the floor near the window a rifle barrel was spotted on for the 3rd shot fired is... "too fantastic to believe", ok

If an eyewitness ID'd Oswald as the guy that shot Tippit is ... "too fantastic to believe", ok

If eyewitnesses saw him running like a rat with a mouse after him on Jefferson, ducking into a theater, then pulling a gun on cops... is "too fantastic to believe", ok

I'll sleep well with the facts. Oswald killed JFK and Tippit. Funny, but no one has given a name that isn't Lee Harvey Oswald. Until then, it's all conspiracy talk.

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-27-2021 at 03:25 AM.
Old 11-27-2021, 03:23 AM   #130
ElKabong

Quote:
There is nothing to prevent Ruby from having multiple purposes for going downtown. I run multiple errands quite often. It's just odd that Oswald comes down literally less than one minute after Ruby is in place.
Don't lie, you dog! You'd go that extra mile for a stripper and you know it...
Old 11-27-2021, 11:00 AM   #131
ranchwest

Quote:
Don't lie, you dog! You'd go that extra mile for a stripper and you know it...
There's no relevance to the stripper.
Old 11-27-2021, 12:54 PM   #132
ElKabong

Quote:
There's no relevance to the stripper.
Apparently neither are Oswald's weapon, his fingerprints, or eyewitnesses....
Old 11-27-2021, 01:04 PM   #133
Johnny V

Oswald was supposed to be transferred at 10 AM but it was delayed 1 hour. I don't believe the time was publicized or anything for security reasons. So Ruby was home and presumably didn't know anything about times or delays. He goes to the Western Union and sends the money. Time stamped at 11:17AM. He shoots Oswald at 11:21AM.
If Oswald didn't ask for a sweater to wear Ruby would have missed him completely. If he had been delayed in line at the Western Union office he misses him completely. He brought his dog in the car?? WTF. This just doesn't sound like a contract killer sent to kill someone on a very important urgent matter. Gee, let me run some errands before I do this. There is like zero plan. Don't you think a hitman would have been on stakeout there, watching, waiting , so as not to miss his chance? If they don't get him then how would they know if they would ever get another chance at him.

I really don't know who killed Kennedy or why or what the hell Ruby was doing and why but it is fascinating. The whole thing has been the most interesting and perplexing thing with all the theories out there. I have heard so much and read so much I don't know what the hell to believe anymore.
Johnny V is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2021, 02:00 PM   #134
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny V View Post
Oswald was supposed to be transferred at 10 AM but it was delayed 1 hour. I don't believe the time was publicized or anything for security reasons. So Ruby was home and presumably didn't know anything about times or delays. He goes to the Western Union and sends the money. Time stamped at 11:17AM. He shoots Oswald at 11:21AM.
If Oswald didn't ask for a sweater to wear Ruby would have missed him completely. If he had been delayed in line at the Western Union office he misses him completely. He brought his dog in the car?? WTF. This just doesn't sound like a contract killer sent to kill someone on a very important urgent matter. Gee, let me run some errands before I do this. There is like zero plan. Don't you think a hitman would have been on stakeout there, watching, waiting , so as not to miss his chance? If they don't get him then how would they know if they would ever get another chance at him.

Truth above. All of it. Gracias, senor
Old 11-27-2021, 02:37 PM   #135
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

From the just released documents, this was in Ruby's pocket when he was booked.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ruby.JPG (19.3 KB, 3 views)