Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-27-2021, 01:52 AM   #106
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
Uh, that's EXACTLY what I said. And it does not in any way say that anyone saw him on the stairs as you claimed. As I said, stop making things up.
WTF... 2nd floor dude. Do you want me to say the precise spot on the 2nd floor he was stopped? He was on the 2nd floor within a couple of minutes after shooting JFK

I've heard "in/ on the stairs"/ stairwell . POINT IS, he was stopped by the cops in the bldg. No One is making things up except those looking for conspiracies with NO facts to back it up.

If you think Oswald is innocent with all the facts staring you in the face, then live with it. I'm fine with the facts

ETA.. you likely already know this, but he *could* have taken the elevator down to the 2nd floor. That's a possibility. But he was stopped/ approached by cops on the 2nd floor. Do you agree? No?
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-27-2021 at 02:05 AM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2021, 02:09 AM   #107
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
WTF... 2nd floor dude. Do you want me to say the precise spot on the 2nd floor he was stopped? He was on the 2nd floor within a couple of minutes after shooting JFK

I've heard "in/ on the stairs"/ stairwell . POINT IS, he was stopped by the cops in the bldg. No One is making things up except those looking for conspiracies with NO facts to back it up.

If you think Oswald is innocent with all the facts staring you in the face, then live with it. I'm fine with the facts

ETA.. you likely already know this, but he *could* have taken the elevator down to the 2nd floor. That's a possibility. But he was stopped/ approached by cops on the 2nd floor. Do you agree? No?
As I said, he was in the break room... on the second floor. Now you have confirmed that.

But you said he went down the stairs. And there is not one witness to him going down the stairs. Now, you crawfish and say he may have taken the elevator. Well, if he wasn't on a higher floor, he wouldn't need to do either. He was seen on the lower floors both before and after the shooting. So, when you say he went down the stairs, you are just making that up.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:23 AM   #108
ElKabong

Quote:
As I said, he was in the break room... on the second floor. Now you have confirmed that.

But you said he went down the stairs. And there is not one witness to him going down the stairs. Now, you crawfish and say he may have taken the elevator. Well, if he wasn't on a higher floor, he wouldn't need to do either. He was seen on the lower floors both before and after the shooting. So, when you say he went down the stairs, you are just making that up.
Not crawfishing. Let's get you back on track instead of arguing about what tile # he was standing on when the cop approached him. OK?

Whose fingerprints were on the rifle on the 6th floor? You know, the bldg that Oswald worked at. Prior to him being identified by an eyewitness (more actually) of killing a cop. And pulling the same gun at cops on JeffAve? Was it Oswald's finger prints? Someone else's?
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 11-27-2021, 02:28 AM   #109
ElKabong

Aw shit, let me answer that question before you try to tell me Oswald was innocent because he wasn't standing on tile #14258 at the time of the cop encountering him

http://www.22november1963.org.uk/osw...print-evidence

SummaryLee Oswald left prints on the rifle that was found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, and on two cardboard boxes close to where three bullet shells were found.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:36 AM   #110
ranchwest

Quote:
Aw shit, let me answer that question before you try to tell me Oswald was innocent because he wasn't standing on tile #14258 at the time of the cop encountering him

http://www.22november1963.org.uk/osw...print-evidence

SummaryLee Oswald left prints on the rifle that was found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, and on two cardboard boxes close to where three bullet shells were found.
No, no, no. I want the cite of who saw Oswald going down the stairs. You are running from that.

I guess you know that Chief Curry said they couldn't put Oswald in that window.

As for the prints on the weapon, the prints weren't there in Dallas. Then the rifle got to Washington and the prints were there. How does that happen?

As to prints on boxes, his JOB was to move those boxes.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:40 AM   #111
ElKabong

"These are definitely the fingerprints of Lee Harvey Oswald on the rifle. And there's no doubt about it"

And if you come back again with the weak "bbbut he wasn't on a stairway", I'll laugh even more than I have this evening

His prints were on the rifle. End of debate
Old 11-27-2021, 02:44 AM   #112
ranchwest

Quote:
"These are definitely the fingerprints of Lee Harvey Oswald on the rifle. And there's no doubt about it"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE6PNmJHvaQ

And if you come back again with the weak "bbbut he wasn't on a stairway", I'll laugh even more than I have this evening

His prints were on the rifle. End of debate
According to the mortician, the prints got on the rifle at the funeral home. That's why the prints weren't there in Dallas, but they were there in Washington.

And you're still unable to cite a single witness who saw Oswald on the stairs or in the elevator or flying out a window.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:47 AM   #113
ElKabong

Rifle found on the 6th floor, with Oswald's fingerprints on it. Dead POTUS down below. Someone pulled the trigger, amigo. Let's find whose fingerprints are on that rifle by golly...

I'm reminded of the phrase> That Rat Poison Isn't Going To Eat Itself....Someone had to pull the trigger from that window people saw a rifle barrel during the 3rd shot. Fingerprints...hmmm

Nighty night. It's been fun. If you want a real conspiracy theory... tell me why we hired Sarkissian to turn around a shitty football program. I know more than a few alums that are ready to all "grassy knoll" on his ass
Old 11-27-2021, 02:50 AM   #114
ranchwest

Quote:
Rifle found on the 6th floor, with Oswald's fingerprints on it. Dead POTUS down below. Someone pulled the trigger, amigo. Let's find whose fingerprints are on that rifle by golly...

I'm reminded of the phrase> That Rat Poison Isn't Going To Eat Itself....Someone had to pull the trigger from that window people saw a rifle barrel during the 3rd shot. Fingerprints...hmmm

Nighty night. It's been fun. If you want a real conspiracy theory... tell me why we hired Sarkissian to turn around a shitty football program. I know more than a few alums that are ready to all "grassy knoll" on his ass
I just explained the prints. Research it.

You know, I could really be a Longhorn fan except for one thing. Every single year they have by far the best recruiting class in the country. And the team never measures up to the hype. I'm surprised Sarkissian lasted until Monday morning after the loss to Kansas.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:54 AM   #115
ElKabong

Quote:
According to the mortician, the prints got on the rifle at the funeral home. That's why the prints weren't there in Dallas, but they were there in Washington.

And you're still unable to cite a single witness who saw Oswald on the stairs or in the elevator or flying out a window.
Yet the video I pasted showed proof.

My vote is Oswald dressed up as a tranny, skinnied down the elevator and sang the Aggie War Hymn all the way down. Then when approached by the cop he said his name was Charlie By God McClendon and he just saw a pack of Chinese Bandits run down elm street saying they done it

Sounds crazy? So does the conspiracy stuff.

I'm sticking to facts, and opinions of people that knew the crazy sonofabitch

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-27-2021 at 02:58 AM.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:56 AM   #116
ranchwest

By the way, I do sometimes pull for the Longhorns. In Texas, I like Houston, Baylor, Texas, SMU and TCU. I almost never pull for any of the other Texas teams.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:56 AM   #117
ElKabong

Quote:
I just explained the prints. Research it.

You know, I could really be a Longhorn fan except for one thing. Every single year they have by far the best recruiting class in the country. And the team never measures up to the hype. I'm surprised Sarkissian lasted until Monday morning after the loss to Kansas.
Problem is, most of that "best recruiting class in the country (not true btw) leaves campus after 1 or two years. Another fact you've missed in this thread
Old 11-27-2021, 02:57 AM   #118
ElKabong

Quote:
By the way, I do sometimes pull for the Longhorns. .
The woke stuff tuned me out. Haven't watched much the past 2 years b/c of it. I understand other programs are suffering the same fate. Pity
Old 11-27-2021, 02:57 AM   #119
ranchwest

Quote:
Yet the video I pasted showed proof.

My vote is Oswald dressed up as a tranny, skinnied down the elevator and sand the Aggie War Hymn all the way down. Then when approached by the cop he said his name was Charlie By God McClendon and he just saw a pack of Chinese Bandits run down elm street saying they done it

Sounds crazy? So does the conspiracy stuff.

I'm sticking to facts, and opinions of people that knew the crazy sonofabitch
I've known a lot of crazy people. None of them shot a President. It proves NOTHING.
Old 11-27-2021, 03:00 AM   #120
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The stripper has said this was absolutely the case. Also, Time stamps at WU back up the timeline.

Everyone wants to claim conspiracy. Present facts. Everything else screams "a load of bullshit" to be honest
How is the stripper even the point of any of this? It's meaningless to what you posted.