Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-14-2021, 03:37 PM   #46
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

NAACP President and CEO Derrick Johnson called President Donald Trump "racist"

Guy who uses the term "colored people." Uh huh.
Old 11-14-2021, 04:14 PM   #47
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Guy who uses the term "colored people." Uh huh.
Oh,so he's racist against his own race and he's the president of the NAACP? Wow, sharp post...not.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2021, 04:58 PM   #48
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Oh,so he's racist against his own race and he's the president of the NAACP? Wow, sharp post...not.
RIF

Try again.
Old 11-14-2021, 05:18 PM   #49
davew

Quote:
Are you one of those that FEEL minorities can not be racist because they have been repressed their entire lives?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2021, 05:28 PM   #50
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
Oh, don't like the WP? It only gets worse for you and your orange haired racist.

From article:

Black voters overwhelmingly backed the Democratic candidate by a margin of 87% to Donald Trump’s 12%.

According to polling data analysis by the AP and Tufts University, Black voters under 30, 88% voted for Biden and only 9% voted for Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nsin-joe-biden

And from this article:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/GMA3/naacp...ry?id=72999406
People believe Trump is a racist because people like you and the media which is overwhelmingly left keeps repeating the same crap.

Here's Rev. Jesse Jackson on Donald Trump before Trump became a republican.

Old 11-15-2021, 12:10 AM   #51
Elkchester Road

Quote:
My $2 bet still says you definitely prefer Trump over Biden. Duh!

Because when every post that you disagree with comes across like its your way or the highway (or I'll kick your ass b.s.),that falls in line with Nazism,Fascism,Proud boys,Qanon etc. and TRUMP. These policies are also the roots of racism. Everyone I've met in my life that talks like you is racist. Guaranteed.
Your $2 bet would get you $2.10. President Trump defends the American Way of Life. President Biden despises normal Americans having it. Every one of his Policies/Executive Orders/decisions reflect exactly this.

I am sure that everyone here really appreciates your psychoanalysis of my posts. Myself...I'll get over it. Let's not forget...you did a pretty good job of jumping on me in this thread...which is the very thing you flamed me for in the begging of your last post. Difference is...you are mad about what you say I did/do...while ignoring the fact that you just did the very same thing. The name for that would be Hypocrite.

It does, however, make me happy to know that the type of person I am triggers a Fella like you...along with that Beta Karakorum Kabbage, and that Goon mostpost. You continuing to dialogue with me is just going to keep you triggered...because nothing's changing anytime soon. People like you despise what you can't control...so how's about you haunting the Religion Thread a bit more, instead of jumping on me in other Threads...and getting yourself all lathered up? You're not getting anywhere here...and I don't give a single solitary shit if that bothers you.
Old 11-15-2021, 12:56 AM   #52
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post

I am sure that everyone here really appreciates your psychoanalysis of my posts. Myself...I'll get over it. Let's not forget...you did a pretty good job of jumping on me in this thread...which is the very thing you flamed me for in the begging of your last post. Difference is...you are mad about what you say I did/do...while ignoring the fact that you just did the very same thing. The name for that would be Hypocrite.

It does, however, make me happy to know that the type of person I am triggers a Fella like you...along with that Beta Karakorum Kabbage, and that Goon mostpost. You continuing to dialogue with me is just going to keep you triggered...because nothing's changing anytime soon. People like you despise what you can't control...so how's about you haunting the Religion Thread a bit more, instead of jumping on me in other Threads...and getting yourself all lathered up? You're not getting anywhere here...and I don't give a single solitary shit if that bothers you.
Dude,chill out. Although I disagree with your political views 100%, I'm not hung up on anyone's views on this board. You guys take it way too seriously. What we say on this HR board does not change one iota what happens in the real world, so why sweat it. I just happened to be browsing and noticed your post which to me was b.s. about Biden's "negro" gaffe without considering Trump,the pink elephant in the racist room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road
President Trump defends the American Way of Life. President Biden despises normal Americans having it.
Trump did so many anti American acts against the Constitution that it is absolutely ridiculous for you to say Trump defends the American way.

If you want a Fascist state, then yeah,Trump is your man. But don't go calling a guy who defends the chants to hang his vice president as the "American way".
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2021, 01:26 AM   #53
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Dude,chill out. Although I disagree with your political views 100%, I'm not hung up on anyone's views on this board. You guys take it way too seriously. What we say on this HR board does not change one iota what happens in the real world, so why sweat it. I just happened to be browsing and noticed your post which to me was b.s. about Biden's "negro" gaffe without considering Trump,the pink elephant in the racist room.

Trump did so many anti American acts against the Constitution that it is absolutely ridiculous for you to say Trump defends the American way.

If you want a Fascist state, then yeah,Trump is your man. But don't go calling a guy who defends the chants to hang his vice president as the "American way".
I don't need to chill out. You replied to a Post I did not make to you...I responded in kind. You don't like it? Tough shit. Contrary to what you think...you are not the Authority on how seriously somebody takes something.

Question for you: was what Biden saying in 1993, while attempting to pass Racist Legislation, a gaffe, also? He has a decades-long history of shit like this. You ignore this...while calling somebody else Racist. Even if you are right about somebody else...how in the Hell can anybody take you seriously when you blatantly ignore said behavior from someone else? We all know why.

It is your OPINION that President Trump did things against our Constitution. Facts say otherwise...unless he was convicted of some type of Sedition that no one knows about.

President Trump respects The American Way of Life in the sense that he believes Government should NOT be the Primary Influencer in People's lives/destiny. Government should provide the things listed in the Constitution...and stay the Hell out of the way otherwise. It is an absolute joke to watch this Sham of an Administration in their efforts to exert so much control over various aspects of the American Society when they are manifestly Incompetent and Out of Touch with those very aspects. There is a reason why there have been so many aspects of American Life derailing in the last 10-11 months. And that reason sure as Hell isn't President Trump.

Fascist States believe in Bigger and Bigger Government. Fascist States believe in more and more Centralization of a Nation's Resources. Fascist States are a Huge believer in Mandates. If you think these descriptions more accurately describe the Trump Administration, vis-a-vis the Biden Administration...then TDS has permeated your Skull.
Old 11-15-2021, 01:57 AM   #54
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I can give you many links of actual polls that show 80% of blacks believe Trump is a racist. You can't give me anything but your opinion.
I never said the polling wasn't true.

You must think me a simpleton. That's ok.
Old 11-15-2021, 02:00 AM   #55
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
My $2 bet still says you definitely prefer Trump over Biden. Duh!

Because when every post that you disagree with comes across like its your way or the highway (or I'll kick your ass b.s.),that falls in line with Nazism,Fascism,Proud boys,Qanon etc. and TRUMP. These policies are also the roots of racism. Everyone I've met in my life that talks like you is racist. Guaranteed.
The only thing that's come across as "my way or the highway" has been leftist Democrats.

You say one thing that rubs them the wrong way...and you're CANCELLED.

Talk about fascism.

Too bad Trump and his supporters couldn't do that to those who didn't tow their "authoritarian line."

Imagine thinking TRUMP was the authoritarian all this time...when in reality, it was the COMPLETE OPPOSITE.

Look in the mirror, cuck.
Old 11-15-2021, 02:02 AM   #56
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Oh, don't like the WP? It only gets worse for you and your orange haired racist.

From article:

Black voters overwhelmingly backed the Democratic candidate by a margin of 87% to Donald Trump’s 12%.

According to polling data analysis by the AP and Tufts University, Black voters under 30, 88% voted for Biden and only 9% voted for Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nsin-joe-biden

And from this article:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/GMA3/naacp...ry?id=72999406
I could call you a racist. Means nothing.

Unless of course the media got a hold of it and repeated it 24/7.

Then 80% of the country would think LIGHT was a racist...even if he wasn't.

Get it now? cuck.
Old 11-15-2021, 02:15 AM   #57
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I could call you a racist. Means nothing.

Unless of course the media got a hold of it and repeated it 24/7.

Then 80% of the country would think LIGHT was a racist...even if he wasn't.

Get it now? cuck.
In two separate posts he called me Racist. I better hope the Media doesn't catch wind of this.

Old 11-15-2021, 05:08 AM   #58
biggestal99

Quote:
Your $2 bet would get you $2.10. President Trump defends the American Way of Life. President Biden despises normal Americans having it. Every one of his Policies/Executive Orders/decisions reflect exactly this.

Q:How does Trump defend the American way of life?

A: by belittling POWs

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2021, 07:00 AM   #59
mhaney0423

Quote:
In two separate posts he called me Racist. I better hope the Media doesn't catch wind of this.

Its my belief that a person looking for a racist will always find one, and it is also my belief that EVERYONE is racist, it is human nature. As far as I'm concerned, you seem to be a pretty good guy after I took the time to try and talk to you rather than arguing with you. We dont have to agree politically, I find it's better to find common ground, and despite being diametrically opposite politically, we have a lot in common that can lead to mutual respect. Once I respected you as a person, I can respect and somewhat understand your political views.

Just my two cents and it ain't worth much lol
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2021, 09:27 AM   #60
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Q:How does Trump defend the American way of life?

A: by belittling POWs

Allan
Which POWs?
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: