Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-06-2021, 04:40 PM   #121
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Let's see. The most glaring example of screwing with these numbers came when Officials decided to focus on positive cases instead of hospitalizations and deaths. Whatever number best fits the narrative (fear) is the number that is screamed. Whatever it takes to drive this narrative (total numbers or per capita numbers)...that is what is used. It isn't coincidence.

You worry about you level of enlightenment...don't worry about mine. If you are old enough to be "a registered republican since 1975"...you would be more clued in than to come off as such a smartass.
Oh jeez, first I'm obtuse for posting some basic stats, then I'm a smart ass for not being "clued in" to the liberal narrative.

And after a day's reflection, this is the best you could come up with? "Officials" focusing on positive cases? What officials? Trump's? The CDC? Local health depts?

It's funny, every evening I watched the local news and they reported all the stats. Positives, hospitalizations, deaths. So did my local newspaper. So did Cuomo every day.

How come they didn't get the memo on the liberal narrative?
Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2021, 05:29 PM   #122
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
This video is right up there with the video I used to post showing Democrats hyping up WMDs in Iraq that got us into the war in the first place.

People never, ever, learn their lessons.

The life of the cuck.
Old 08-06-2021, 05:59 PM   #123
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
In that one, they did not even know it was a virus. Consensus was that it was bacterial....medicine was archaic then as compared to today
So Sporting Blood won the 1921 Travers Stakes. His owner Arnold Rothstein did not die of a virus. All things human have a beginning and a end, you people are milking this for all that you can. And why anyone listens to you is beyond logic, back then everyone had a flask and I think it worked better than masks.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2021, 07:48 PM   #124
Cuffdaddy

Look who else was hesitant when it was convenient:

https://youtube.com/shorts/b8ilLJbvkus?feature=share
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2021, 08:03 PM   #125
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffdaddy View Post
Look who else was hesitant when it was convenient:

https://youtube.com/shorts/b8ilLJbvkus?feature=share
why hasn't youtube closed that down? I am thinking if it was Rs saying the same thing it would be gone and a strike or closed account would be given.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2021, 08:34 PM   #126
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
So Sporting Blood won the 1921 Travers Stakes. His owner Arnold Rothstein did not die of a virus. All things human have a beginning and a end, you people are milking this for all that you can. And why anyone listens to you is beyond logic, back then everyone had a flask and I think it worked better than masks.
GROSS sample error just doesn't cut it as an evaluation maneuver
Old 08-06-2021, 08:51 PM   #127
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
GROSS sample error just doesn't cut it as an evaluation maneuver
The simple and short of it is without Covid-19 some of these people will die in 2021 anyway. Just like in 2022 people will die just because it will be their time. God decides life and death, everything else is on us.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2021, 08:53 PM   #128
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
why hasn't youtube closed that down? I am thinking if it was Rs saying the same thing it would be gone and a strike or closed account would be given.
The hypocrisy is maddening, try to escape it but it pulls me back in.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2021, 11:04 PM   #129
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
The simple and short of it is without Covid-19 some of these people will die in 2021 anyway. Just like in 2022 people will die just because it will be their time. God decides life and death, everything else is on us.
No physiology does.. that mystical deity has nothing to do with it
Old 08-06-2021, 11:34 PM   #130
Fred Mertz

I received my bootlegged CDC vaccination card today.

I listened to the radio and the most accurate statement was, "There is some confusion"...
Fred Mertz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2021, 01:35 AM   #131
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Mertz View Post
I received my bootlegged CDC vaccination card today.

I listened to the radio and the most accurate statement was, "There is some confusion"...
The confusion is about to get a whole lot worse if ADE kicks in, and starts whacking those who've been jabbed. Or perhaps I should say continues, as quite a few people have disappeared from the jobs report, and the most likely cause is that they are no longer alive. Like 1 million so far this year....

https://market-ticker.org/cgi-ticker...ww?post=243171
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2021, 01:46 AM   #132
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate View Post
The confusion is about to get a whole lot worse if ADE kicks in, and starts whacking those who've been jabbed. Or perhaps I should say continues, as quite a few people have disappeared from the jobs report, and the most likely cause is that they are no longer alive. Like 1 million so far this year....

https://market-ticker.org/cgi-ticker...ww?post=243171
Interesting link
Old 08-07-2021, 10:36 PM   #133
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I will only say one thing about your post, MargieRose. Thank you SO MUCH for posting it. At least the Liberals "supporters" will have to ACTUALLY ignore it happened.

Old 08-07-2021, 10:56 PM   #134
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
Oh jeez, first I'm obtuse for posting some basic stats, then I'm a smart ass for not being "clued in" to the liberal narrative.

And after a day's reflection, this is the best you could come up with? "Officials" focusing on positive cases? What officials? Trump's? The CDC? Local health depts?

It's funny, every evening I watched the local news and they reported all the stats. Positives, hospitalizations, deaths. So did my local newspaper. So did Cuomo every day.

How come they didn't get the memo on the liberal narrative?
They did get the memo...and have rigorously marched in lockstep. If you are seriously trying to say the dealing with of this Crisis by Government Officials and the Media has been legitimate...well, that is your opinion. And while that may be fact to YOU...it sure as Hell isn't with other people who have seen the Metrics constantly change. The ONLY thing consistent with all of it is the gaslighting and fearmongering of the Population. If they are too blind to see it...then I guess they deserve it.

You are a smartass for attempting to talk to me the way you did. I get that it is your style, and that other Posters here overlook it in the spirit of debating the Thread with you. Not me. If that is a problem for you...tough shit.
Old 08-08-2021, 07:03 AM   #135
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
I will only say one thing about your post, MargieRose. Thank you SO MUCH for posting it. At least the Liberals "supporters" will have to ACTUALLY ignore it happened.

More hypocrisy by the left. And then they wonder why we don't trust the narratives coming out of their deceitful mouths!