Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-16-2018, 10:47 PM   #76
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
They've been interfering since the Cold War at the very least.

So, I don't give a shit, just like YOUSE GUYS never gave a shit until Hillary lost.

I for one am glad Trump is making people shit bricks. He doesn't care either.
Before president elect enters the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

so now you want to add "and make people shit bricks"?

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 07-16-2018 at 10:48 PM.
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2018, 10:49 PM   #77
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Remember, what you typed above also includes defending the freedom to bear arms...be careful now...you wouldn't want that freedom protected.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:50 PM   #78
highnote

Quote:
OK, so I've had time to watch all the hoopla over today's events. I even watched some MSNBC and CNN to get "the other side."

I have to tell ya...is that it? That's it?

I mean, I kind of knew I'd be underwhelmed, but even I'm surprised by how underwhelmed I really was.
I purposefully did NOT watch or read the news today and looked at PA instead and a little bit of twitter. I could tell from the comments it was going to underwhelming.

Trump supporters are willing to fall down to support him. Trump opponents are willing to do the same to bring him down.

Obama supporters were willing to fall down to support him. Obama opponents were willing to do the same to bring him down.

Bush supporters were willing to fall down to support him. Bush opponents were willing to do the same to bring him down.

Same news. Different people.

It sells advertising. So at least there's that.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2018, 10:54 PM   #79
elysiantraveller

Quote:
The fact that you side with those that think what Trump did today amounts to treason is the real knee slapper.

You can laugh all you want. I don't give a ****.

The facts are out there. The more selectively outraged you become, the more you expose yourself for what you are.

And shouldn't your list be more accurate?

It's

OBAMA!

BIDEN!

KERRY!
You want to bring up missile defense in Eastern Europe?

Be my guest. I've covered it on here and... guess what... your assumptions about me would be inaccurate again.

But thanks for playing the "whataboutit" game again.

So let me get this straight though... you thought Trump conceding joint exercises to the North Koreans was a bad move but completely ignoring all of his intelligence agencies, national security advisor, justice department, secretary of state, both houses, and probably his wife... and siding with Putin because he looked into his steeley, beady, blue(?) KGB eyes.... was nbd?

Is your real name Mikhail? We have a right to know!

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 07-16-2018 at 10:57 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2018, 10:54 PM   #80
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Oh come now. Nobody in the Bush administration ever called Obama a traitor.

Even when he was parading around on FOREIGN SOIL blaming America and apologizing for all the evils she has done over the years.

Today is NOT the same thing. Even the "opposition" on this board to the current administration in power...nowhere NEAR the same thing as when Obama was president.

It's just plain sick. Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick. And so damaging to the country. Moreso then EVER before in recent memory.

And for no good reason, mind you.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:57 PM   #81
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
You're pretty comical!

What do we call this "tour?"

Wanna know what Trump and Monica Lewinsky have in common?

They've both spent time under a Head of State's desk!

You just slipped below hcap in the credibility department.
Trump has not come close to being an embarrassment like 0bama did - he looked more like a porter next to Putin than a head of state.

The bowing, the apologizing - he pussified the presidency.
No wonder Kenya INSISTS he is a US citizen!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bowing.JPG (21.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 07-16-2018, 10:58 PM   #82
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You want to bring up missile defense in Eastern Europe?

Be my guest. I've covered it on here and... guess what... your assumptions about me would be inaccurate again.

But thanks for playing the "whataboutit" game again.

So let me get this straight though... you thought Trump conceding joint exercises to the North Koreans was a bad move but completely ignoring all of his intelligence agencies, national security advisor, justice department, secretary of state, both houses, and probably his wife... and siding with Putin because he looked into his steely, beady, KGB eyes.... was a good thing?

If Trump had come out and said there was NO RUSSIAN MEDDLING or even attempted meddling in the 2016 election, then you might have a point.

You guys are acting like he took the word of Putin and is now declaring there was NO RUSSIAN MEDDLING. That's simply just not accurate. He never said that.

He said Putin denied the accusation. What was he supposed to do? Stand up there and call him a liar to his face? You guys are hilarious.

Trump simply stated what Putin told him. Trump has NEVER stated there was NO Russian meddling. He's only stated that he wasn't involved and there was no collusion. He also stated that any Russian meddling had no effect on the election...and US intelligence agrees with him there.

I've never heard Trump, not today, not any day, say there was NO Russian interference or attempted interference in the election. In fact, I heard him say the exact opposite only a few days ago.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-16-2018 at 11:00 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2018, 11:01 PM   #83
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
You just slipped below hcap in the credibility department.
Trump has not come close to being an embarrassment like 0bama did - he looked more like a porter next to Putin than a head of state.

The bowing, the apologizing - he pussified the presidency.
No wonder Kenya INSISTS he is a US citizen!
But Trump who goes around talking tough to all the people he shouldn't but then acts quiet as a canary with Putin wasn't an embarrassment.

Obama!

Obama!

Obama!

Guess what guys... he's gone. This is YOUR guy.

I guess though when Canada doesn't put up with your Machismo though there really isn't a point bringing it out for Vlad!

Old 07-16-2018, 11:04 PM   #84
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2018, 11:06 PM   #85
elysiantraveller

Quote:
If Trump had come out and said there was NO RUSSIAN MEDDLING or even attempted meddling in the 2016 election, then you might have a point.

You guys are acting like he took the word of Putin and is now declaring there was NO RUSSIAN MEDDLING. That's simply just not accurate. He never said that.

He said Putin denied the accusation. What was he supposed to do? Stand up there and call him a liar to his face? You guys are hilarious.

Trump simply stated what Putin told him. Trump has NEVER stated there was NO Russian meddling. He's only stated that he wasn't involved and there was no collusion. He also stated that any Russian meddling had no effect on the election...and US intelligence agrees with him there.

I've never heard Trump, not today, not any day, say there was NO Russian interference or attempted interference in the election. In fact, I heard him say the exact opposite only a few days ago.
First of all yes he did deny Russia meddled.

Secondly... **** YES YOU SAY THAT!

He just got done travelling around Europe talking shit to any ally we have with ears but he can't do much as muster a "stay the **** out of or politics?" to his man crush?

You said in another thread:

Quote:
Now it's 1,000,000x worse with Trump. He's a Nazi (this is said by Holocaust Deniers - every one), he's a racist, he's an idiot, he's not wealthy, he's not successful, he pees on women, he watches women pee on each other, he sucks Putin's dick, and on and on and on.
Well Mikhail after shitting on every other person on this trip here was his chance! He even had the ammunition of the indictments that are believed by EVERYBODY... and the most he can muster up is:

"My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

I'm sure Reagan would have rolled with that too...

Jokes!

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 07-16-2018 at 11:12 PM.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:07 PM   #86
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
Would have you cared if Obama had said it?
Bingo.

If Barack, Hillary, or any other Dem pulled this idiotic stunt, we would be on page 20 of this thread by now.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:08 PM   #87
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
First of all yes he did deny Russia meddled.
He did? He flat out stated Russia did not interfere or even attempt to interfere in the 2016 election?

I find that surprising. I must have missed that. And I was watching CNN & MSNBC.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-16-2018 at 11:10 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2018, 11:09 PM   #88
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
Bingo.

If Barack, Hillary, or any other Dem pulled this idiotic stunt, we would be on page 20 of this thread by now.
Yeah right. Nobody can outdo the left when it comes to word count.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:10 PM   #89
thaskalos

The Donald was right again!

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody...and not lose the vote of a single Paceadvantage republican."
-- Donald Trump
Old 07-16-2018, 11:17 PM   #90
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody...and not lose the vote of a single Paceadvantage republican."
-- Donald Trump
Well, Lemon Drop Husker did express dismay.