Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-27-2018, 08:02 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Who are the DACA “kids”

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/..._dreamers.html

Damning numbers
Old 01-27-2018, 08:42 PM   #2
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
This is precisely what I've been saying for a long time. The demwits want these illegal aliens to stay here to help perpetuate their political power by making sure that as many of these illegals as possible remain here in the U.S. as a permanent underclass. All the dems want is to firmly establish a class of welfare junkies who will be fed crumbs by the government all their life in exchange for their vote, of course.
Old 01-27-2018, 10:23 PM   #3
thaskalos

If this board is an accurate representation of the country at large (and why SHOULDN'T it be?)...then it appears to me that at least 24% of the natives here have "below-basic proficiency" of the English language. Consequently...these "DREAMers" should be able to fit right in.
Old 01-28-2018, 01:48 AM   #4
ldiatone

Daca kids how about my son in laws brother. kid gets picked up for a DUI. ok mistake..but to b placed it a DETENTION CENTER. it is just like a jail. paid by taxes. not for 1 week but for 3 months! no tv no internet. and only visits by family. for 1 hour. He and his family "escaped" here in the US when they were very young. oldest was 10 by the mother. now this fellow worked in a factory. worked OT. paid federal income tax and social sec. which pay for us retired folks. but he will never see SS. he will only get refunds when or if he spends several thousands of dollars for a layer just to get a drivers licence. oh yes he gets finger printed also. do you want your finger prints on file??? so now all of you can be real happy as he will b deported at 24. no money no phone just a nap sack of cloths. dropped off by bus in tijuana. as all think "he's young he'll get a job". yea working for oh 20% of what he made in the US. yea just a drop in the bucket for taxes etc.. yea will not see his mother, sister brothers and his little brother and sister born here in the US.
he did not climb a wall. did not use a tunnel he had no choice.

and now in Lancaster, CA.
ldiatone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2018, 08:46 AM   #5
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldiatone View Post
Daca kids how about my son in laws brother. kid gets picked up for a DUI. ok mistake..but to b placed it a DETENTION CENTER. it is just like a jail. paid by taxes. not for 1 week but for 3 months! no tv no internet. and only visits by family. for 1 hour. He and his family "escaped" here in the US when they were very young. oldest was 10 by the mother. now this fellow worked in a factory. worked OT. paid federal income tax and social sec. which pay for us retired folks. but he will never see SS. he will only get refunds when or if he spends several thousands of dollars for a layer just to get a drivers licence. oh yes he gets finger printed also. do you want your finger prints on file??? so now all of you can be real happy as he will b deported at 24. no money no phone just a nap sack of cloths. dropped off by bus in tijuana. as all think "he's young he'll get a job". yea working for oh 20% of what he made in the US. yea just a drop in the bucket for taxes etc.. yea will not see his mother, sister brothers and his little brother and sister born here in the US.
I'm lost. Someone here illegally gets a DWI while having no license to drive, so has to spend time in detention. No tv or internet for 3 months. I had worse punishments from my parents for doing less.

You think there's something wrong with being fingerprinted? Everyone who has gotten a DWI is fingerprinted. Big deal. That's the price you pay for drunk driving (and plenty of other reasons).

He paid maybe $100/month in taxes for a few years? That's the least he could do to pay for living here. Adding maybe $3,600 to the SS account for the privilege of living here isn't some kind of indebtedness we owe to this man as you think.

I'm sympathetic to the so-called dreamers (their defenders say they had no choice to be here, so they can't have come here due to their "Dream"), but I get frustrated by the lack of holding the parents responsible for the situation they find themselves in.

What did this man do in 15 or 20 years to try to be here legally?
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2018, 09:55 AM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

These are 0bama's kids.
HE is the one who crated the problems and then kicked the can down the road.

They are 0bama's miserable disgusting legacy.
Call them the Kenyan Kids.
Old 01-28-2018, 12:00 PM   #7
zico20

Quote:
His relatives can go visit him anytime they want, so what is the problem.
Old 01-28-2018, 12:14 PM   #8
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
He got caught, big ugly problem.

Let Supertramp explain

Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer
So now you put your head in your hands, oh no

I said, "far out, what a day, a life, a year, a life it was"
You know, well you know, you had it comin' to you

Now, there's not a lot you can do

Not meaning to be harsh but sometimes life just sucks. (my line)
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2018, 01:03 PM   #9
JustRalph
Just another Facist

You’re upset he was fingerprinted?

Every person that joins the military has their prints on file? Every teacher, day care worker, and most government jobs. School bus drivers too.......it’s nothing
Old 01-28-2018, 01:19 PM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
Neither did U.S. citizens have a choice when his mom or dad or whoever brought him here. And what were his parents "escaping" from -- a poor life? Then they should have chosen the legal path of escape.
Old 01-28-2018, 01:40 PM   #11
ldiatone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
I'm lost. Someone here illegally gets a DWI while having no license to drive, so has to spend time in detention. No tv or internet for 3 months. I had worse punishments from my parents for doing less.

You think there's something wrong with being fingerprinted? Everyone who has gotten a DWI is fingerprinted. Big deal. That's the price you pay for drunk driving (and plenty of other reasons).

He paid maybe $100/month in taxes for a few years? That's the least he could do to pay for living here. Adding maybe $3,600 to the SS account for the privilege of living here isn't some kind of indebtedness we owe to this man as you think.

I'm sympathetic to the so-called dreamers (their defenders say they had no choice to be here, so they can't have come here due to their "Dream"), but I get frustrated by the lack of holding the parents responsible for the situation they find themselves in.

What did this man do in 15 or 20 years to try to be here legally?
so your parents sent you to jail when you were a Kid? no you get finger printed
when you want a drivers licence and pay a few thousand dollars to a lawyer to get one and he is 24 and with no money. and yes he did pay taxes to live here. oh but after your parents punished, you when home to your house. he didnt.

Old 01-28-2018, 01:44 PM   #12
ldiatone

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Neither did U.S. citizens have a choice when his mom or dad or whoever brought him here. And what were his parents "escaping" from -- a poor life? Then they should have chosen the legal path of escape.
may b some thing a little bit more serious. and not parents just mom with 4 kids. and when one has no money some choices need to b made

Old 01-28-2018, 01:48 PM   #13
ldiatone

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
yes they can then you would b happy cause then they can not get back to the US "self deportation" OBTW if one does go back on there own.. it is a little bit easier to re-enter to the US via the legal way

Old 01-28-2018, 01:55 PM   #14
boxcar

Quote:
may b some thing a little bit more serious. and not parents just mom with 4 kids. and when one has no money some choices need to b made
So, I guess that if some destitute family thinks it has no legal options open to them to obtain help, it would be okay for them to do a little B&E -- let's say into my home, for example --because after all, the circumstances are extenuating, right? Well, this is what very many illegals are doing: They or their parents are doing a B&E into the U.S. And in very many cases, gaming the welfare system to boot. You might be okay with this...but I'm not. And it's insult to my intelligence to call these people "innocent" or "law-abiding"!!!
Old 01-28-2018, 02:15 PM   #15
JustRalph
Just another Facist

His parents put him in this situation. Sorry......

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: