Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-13-2018, 08:44 PM   #1
mostpost

Sherpa Immigrants.

While inspecting several examples of "Wall" this morning, Trump expressed the opinion that the "Wall" would have to be resistant to climbers because "those people are professional mountain climbers." He also said the "Wall" had to have "See through capabilities." Most people would call those windows.

You guys are proud of voting for this guy. WOW!!!
Old 03-13-2018, 09:07 PM   #2
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
While inspecting several examples of "Wall" this morning, Trump expressed the opinion that the "Wall" would have to be resistant to climbers because "those people are professional mountain climbers." He also said the "Wall" had to have "See through capabilities." Most people would call those windows.

You still don’t get it. Proud of voting against Hillary......
Old 03-13-2018, 09:27 PM   #3
davew

Yes, we need guard towers and snipers like Mexico's southern wall

and we would be some much better with Hillary's vision

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-20-2018 at 04:55 PM.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2018, 12:28 AM   #4
ElKabong

Quote:

See post #2. This has been explained to you a thousand times on this board and you don't seem to be able to grasp it.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2018, 12:58 AM   #5
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
See post #2. This has been explained to you a thousand times on this board and you don't seem to be able to grasp it.
It's called denial. True believers will not accept that many voters found absolutely anyone preferable to Hillary.

With a little dose of reality on the left back then, Joe Biden would be in the White House.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:19 AM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
It's called denial. True believers will not accept that many voters found absolutely anyone preferable to Hillary.

With a little dose of reality on the left back then, Joe Biden would be in the White House.
Just in my small circle of people I stay in contact with which probably totals a dozen I know 3 votes Bernie would have gotten that Hillary didn't get. Of two people who normally vote for Democrats one voted third party another stayed home, saying they would have voted for any Democrat except Hillary. The third person normally votes Republican, could not stand Trump and would have flipped sides if Bernie made it, but would never vote for Hillary, that person wrote someone in.

Of the 62 million votes Trump got I would say a good 1/4 of those were for "not Hillary." Maybe another 1/4 were rapid Trump supporters and the other 1/2 divided among people that vote Republican no matter what and those tired of career politicians.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2018, 09:25 AM   #7
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2018, 10:38 AM   #8
johnhannibalsmith

Wow that guy is still not funny at all.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2018, 11:48 AM   #9
wisconsin

Quote:

Leave it to you to take everything Trumps says literally. We get what he implies. You can't stop from grasping at every little thing.

What Ralph said.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:38 PM   #10
Marshall Bennett

Whatever he does to piss you crybaby liberals off is fine by me.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2018, 12:39 PM   #11
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Yes, we need guard towers and snipers like Mexico's southern wall

Just add 50,000 volts of juice to that mean looking fence and we should be good to go.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-20-2018 at 04:55 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2018, 01:02 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Whatever he does to piss you crybaby liberals off is fine by me.

I second that. He kept nasty hag Hillary Clinton out of the White House and made liberals shed tears and cry like babies on election night. He gave me a wonderful memory that will bring me great joy for the rest of my life. Since I have no children, I think that memory is in a solid 3rd place behind the first time I saw a naked women in person and hitting a one winning ticket Pick 6.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2018, 01:14 PM   #13
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Of the 62 million votes Trump got I would say a good 1/4 of those were for "not Hillary." Maybe another 1/4 were rapid Trump supporters and the other 1/2 divided among people that vote Republican no matter what and those tired of career politicians.
Sharp points.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2018, 01:26 PM   #14
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
... He also said the "Wall" had to have "See through capabilities." Most people would call those windows.
It's all about the safety of the Border Patrol agents. With your love of Gubment solving all our problems and Gubment employees, I'd thought you'd be in favor of that.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ed-full-border

Quote:
Trump also said the wall “needs transparency”.

“You have to be able to see through it,” Trump said, adding that border agents need to know what or who is on the other side of the fence to avoid being hit by sacks of drugs and other contraband.

As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them. They hit you on the head with 60 pounds (27 kg) of stuff? It’s over,” Trump said.

Drug smugglers have tried to fling bundles of drugs over parts of the roughly 650 miles of border that already has fencing or other barriers, using tactics including sling shots and catapults. But it’s unclear if anyone has ever been injured by the flying contraband.

Save your ammo Mostie. When the economy skids into the ditch and the rioting begins in earnest, you'll have no shortage of deserving criticism for the Prez. Of course that would also be true if Hillary was elected, and stumbling around DC like the drunken sailor she is....
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2018, 01:32 PM   #15
MargieRose

Quote:

FYI: The "professional mountain climbers" that Trump referenced were the guys testing the scale-ability of the prototypes. If they couldn't scale one or another, no one could, he figured.

Trump didn't want any of the wall samples that they (the professionals) were able to scale...there were about three or four that failed the "professional" test. He was not referring to the illegals coming over the current walls/fences as professional anything.

Rule of salesmanship: People hear half of what you say and retain half of that. Repeat, repeat, repeat! In this case, replay, replay, replay...the video.

Your "window" comment is just pettiness.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: