Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 08-13-2017, 11:40 AM   #1
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Value Capper ?

Has anyone viewed Pizolla's Value Capper videos. Any comments? And buyers ?
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2017, 11:45 AM   #2
oughtoh

I saw it and loved it. If I could afford it I would definately get it. Since I can't really read the form anymore it would give me a way to play more and be able to play more then one track.
oughtoh is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2017, 12:28 PM   #3
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
I saw it and loved it. If I could afford it I would definately get it. Since I can't really read the form anymore it would give me a way to play more and be able to play more then one track.
Dude....aren't you winning tons of money with Pace Platinum?

You keep promoting how good it is....
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2017, 02:10 PM   #4
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

With the state of racing these days, I'm not willing to part with that amount of money at this time. If this were 20 years ago, I'd be in. It does look very impressive, though.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2017, 02:20 PM   #5
oughtoh

I am only betting DM with a form and my handicapping. Even when I run Platium or Ponypickers I am not betting it. I have tried to figure out a way to get it down from 3 horses to one, but haven't been able to. All the money I win goes to putting 2 daughters thru college an fixing cars when they break down. They just don't work for me because I only bet 1 horse an cons. has 3. Other thing is which button to play everyday. Usually pick the wrong one. That is why I have been trying to narrow it down, but no luck.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:36 PM   #6
MacTavish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz View Post
Has anyone viewed Pizolla's Value Capper videos. Any comments? And buyers ?
There are 204 videos. I've watched 10 of them so far. They range in length from about ten minutes to an hour. I'm almost through with the "Mindset" category where he's talking primarily about the importance of "value" bets. At this point, it's indoctrination. In the next set of videos, he'll address specifics of the software.

I think he's an eloquent speaker with a lot to say, but there's so much of it, you have to take it in digestible bites.
MacTavish is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 12:41 PM   #7
oughtoh

The 108 videos on the one set that he said he had from pass videos he has made, I would probably never watch Just to much time to watch everything. So they would have been useless to me, but I would still be paying for them in the price.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:49 PM   #8
punteray

Making Bets

I have a betting program that I will be sending to GREG for distribution that allows you to bet all three horses to win chosen by "best 5". For EVD 0805 posted by Greg using $20 for each race (a total of $180 bet) , the program made $225.75 gross, which is a profit of $45.75 for an ROI of 25%. NO NEED to break it down to just 1 horse. The program is called B.A.B.S. (Bad Ass Betting Strategy)

Ray Scalise
punteray is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 02:05 PM   #9
crusader222x

cost of data

What is the cost of wizard membership and the data to run the impressive program?
crusader222x is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 02:07 PM   #10
oughtoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by punteray View Post
I have a betting program that I will be sending to GREG for distribution that allows you to bet all three horses to win chosen by "best 5". For EVD 0805 posted by Greg using $20 for each race (a total of $180 bet) , the program made $225.75 gross, which is a profit of $45.75 for an ROI of 25%. NO NEED to break it down to just 1 horse. The program is called B.A.B.S. (Bad Ass Betting Strategy)

Ray Scalise
That is fine. But what happens on days like DM Yesterday when they ha 5 winners for a total of $26. That is a total 27 bets and you get back $26. That is a loss of $154 in one day. Five winners in a day is good out of 9 races. Does this only work at Evan? Or does it work everywhere? I am for anything that works where I on't have to rea a form an can play more then one track in a day.
Old 08-14-2017, 02:49 PM   #11
JimG

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader222x View Post
What is the cost of wizard membership and the data to run the impressive program?
With BLAM, it was $79 for unlimited data and $29 for forum.
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 02:50 PM   #12
punteray

oughto

If the MLO's are low the the program might show a negative return so DON'T BET 'EM!
punteray is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 02:56 PM   #13
green80

Quote:
Originally Posted by punteray View Post

Ray Scalise
While it may work on days where you have a few lonshots, it wont work on days a lot of favorites come in. Dutching 3 horses in every race is a long term loser.
green80 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 07:55 PM   #14
oughtoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimG View Post
With BLAM, it was $79 for unlimited data and $29 for forum.
Unlimited data for $79 is a bargain. Don't think you can beat that.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:15 PM   #15
Speed Figure
DJ M.Walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
Unlimited data for $79 is a bargain. Don't think you can beat that.
You can't get unlimited data unless your on the forum. The total price is $124 per month.
Speed Figure is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: