Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:04 PM   #16
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceTrackDaddy
Thank you Titan for the stats.. seems Luis is not as powerful as he once was but still winning at a decent percentage. He might have learned his lesson, at least I hope so.
Hope maybe....In reality tho, people like him will never change, they just change their MO from time to time...
Old 09-02-2014, 01:24 PM   #17
badcompany

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaKash
Hope maybe....In reality tho, people like him will never change, they just change their MO from time to time...
At this point, these guys are just trying to grab as much as possible before the lights are turned off.

A track with 150k handle that gives out 100k a day in purse money doesn't seem like a business model with a bright future.

― Thomas Sowell
badcompany is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2014, 01:34 PM   #18
RaceTrackDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceTrackDaddy
Two things I have to say about the Cane Pace.

First off, I was hoping for JK Endofanera to win it and then have the Burke's Partnership change their collective minds and buy in to the Jug (as JK is not eligible).

Secondly, now with the race completed and given the way the top two horses ran today, I will be betting them both in the futures pool round two provided that Takter's owners are willing to supplement to the Jug (think it is 45k)...

The only problem (at least in past years) is the lack of the LBJ people to release the final odds once the betting has closed (round one closed on Sunday) and nothing on the ADW's nor the LBJ website. They do a good job of promotion but do nothing about servicing what they promote. If anyone knows what the final of round one probables happens to be, please post here.

I might send out a tweet to the adw's. surely one of them would know.
Just heard on the Meadows feed that connections of the Cane winner will be supplementing into the Jug. Think the round 2 futures open up on either Sat or Sun before Jug Week.....closing on Wed (juggette day).
RaceTrackDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply