Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 05-16-2016, 09:20 AM   #31
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoofedInTheChest
I don’t know what’s more pathetic, your baseball team or your grammar.
At the moment the rangers are in first place... And took care of some needed trash handling

As for the grammar, I'm posting on a phone not a computer. Blocked access here at work, and posted from the ballpark on my phone. ...Not a stickler for perfection on this tiny keyboard.

Hey good luck to the leafs in the playoffs.

Again

Last edited by ElKabong; 05-16-2016 at 09:22 AM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2016, 09:39 AM   #32
HoofedInTheChest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
Hey good luck to the leafs in the playoffs.

Again
Remind me again, what trophy did the Dallas Stars win for getting bounced in the second round?

Get back to me when your team has 13 championships.
HoofedInTheChest is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2016, 09:42 AM   #33
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Nah. They should just get their ass kicked and reattach their vagina in the clubhouse.

He could have let the ex con whip his ass instead. Just chargethe mound and go at it. He knew he was marked man in the series, his ribs were going to stung for his classlesd bat flip.

You're right about one thing this isn't the last of it. Both teams have a strong dislike for each other
Odor is a sneaky little thug and he will find two in his ear in 2017! Plus, Martin will likely jump in and cold cock him- as well.

He'd better be prepared, because the Jays & their fans will be! I'd be surprised if there weren't: "We'll be waiting for Odour (intentional)" signs tonight at the Rays game.

But again, I'm in Harper's camp- as whacko as that guy is. Baseball (and, having played it- I love it so) is a boring, pastoral game. These ancient payback, retribution ethos clauses are so 1921. Now, I don't want to see things, like my eedgit football team (the Bills) celebrating a sack, down 31- doughnut, but a bat flip on a Playoff Series winning HR or an exaggerated punch out motion on a preserve K by a Closer?

That should be the face of baseball. Believe me, that bat flip has been immortalized here- forever. Not exactly, #29 touch em all, material, but arguably #2/3 in Jays history, with the Alomar HR v.s. Eck, being the other.

Last edited by Rookies; 05-16-2016 at 09:44 AM.
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2016, 10:47 AM   #34
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Yes that was even worse. The rule has changed this year though as I'm guessing you know.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2016, 12:54 PM   #35
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Yes that was even worse. The rule has changed this year though as I'm guessing you know.
Does the rule include low bridging going the other way?

Did you notice that, CJ?

Odour is going to take a bb between the eyes next year.
Old 05-16-2016, 12:55 PM   #36
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies
Odor is a sneaky little thug and he will find two in his ear in 2017! Plus, Martin will likely jump in and cold cock him- as well.

He'd better be prepared, because the Jays & their fans will be! I'd be surprised if there weren't: "We'll be waiting for Odour (intentional)" signs tonight at the Rays game.

But again, I'm in Harper's camp- as whacko as that guy is. Baseball (and, having played it- I love it so) is a boring, pastoral game. These ancient payback, retribution ethos clauses are so 1921. Now, I don't want to see things, like my eedgit football team (the Bills) celebrating a sack, down 31- doughnut, but a bat flip on a Playoff Series winning HR or an exaggerated punch out motion on a preserve K by a Closer?

That should be the face of baseball. Believe me, that bat flip has been immortalized here- forever. Not exactly, #29 touch em all, material, but arguably #2/3 in Jays history, with the Alomar HR v.s. Eck, being the other.
Believe me, Bautista getting his ass kicked has been immortalized here.

What exactly did joey vagina's bat flip get the jays? An awaiting ass kicking by kc. That's it.and nothing more...Don't see any need for it, getting by the first round isn't really that big of a deal. Drama queen, and he got a beatdown for his antics

That's baseball. Deal with it.
Old 05-16-2016, 01:03 PM   #37
ElKabong

Quote:

Did you notice that, CJ?

If odor is still on a roster i think he'll be ready for whatever comes. Just his personality, like it or not. I know that grades on you but it is what it is. Not many are going to want to take him on face to face.

Like i said, i don't like odor and never have

Hoofed posted early on that Bautista was sucker punched. Have to question his judgement, if not his intelligence. Both players were squared off, odor pushed joey, then joey steps toward odor then Boom.

Sucker punch. Funny stuff. Canadian penis envy is always amusing.

Last edited by ElKabong; 05-16-2016 at 01:12 PM.
Old 05-16-2016, 01:10 PM   #38
ElKabong

Quote:
Remind me again, what trophy did the Dallas Stars win for getting bounced in the second round?

Get back to me when your team has 13 championships.
When was the last cup the shaky leafs won? I played AHA in high school and they were mediocre then. Borje salming or some such was their star player.

I'll take a guess here and say they haven't won since the original expansion in 1968. Almost 50 years.

Penis envy of the US is a curable disorder. Take control, you can do it
Old 05-16-2016, 01:12 PM   #39
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:

Did you notice that, CJ?

I don't even know what low bridging is.

For the record, I'm hardly a fan of the Rangers. Just saying what I saw. That was no sucker punch, and the slide was bad. I also HATE when pitchers throw at hitters. It is a stupid "unwritten" rule in baseball that needs to go away. Bat flips are dumb too.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2016, 02:11 PM   #40
ronsmac

Quote:
When was the last cup the shaky leafs won? I played AHA in high school and they were mediocre then. Borje salming or some such was their star player.

I'll take a guess here and say they haven't won since the original expansion in 1968. Almost 50 years.

Penis envy of the US is a curable disorder. Take control, you can do it
One of my best friends
is from Vancouver so I have nothing but love for Canada, but you get the post of the day. Strong.
ronsmac is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2016, 03:10 PM   #41
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
I don't even know what low bridging is.

For the record, I'm hardly a fan of the Rangers. Just saying what I saw. That was no sucker punch, and the slide was bad. I also HATE when pitchers throw at hitters. It is a stupid "unwritten" rule in baseball that needs to go away. Bat flips are dumb too.
Low bridging is when the 2B/SS deliberately fires the throw at the oncoming, sliding player's melon!
Old 05-16-2016, 05:21 PM   #42
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
If odor is still on a roster i think he'll be ready for whatever comes. Just his personality, like it or not. I know that grades on you but it is what it is. Not many are going to want to take him on face to face.

Like i said, i don't like odor and never have

Hoofed posted early on that Bautista was sucker punched. Have to question his judgement, if not his intelligence. Both players were squared off, odor pushed joey, then joey steps toward odor then Boom.

Sucker punch. Funny stuff. Canadian penis envy is always amusing.
'Canadian penis envy'?

When Canadians square off on the ice, it is rarely with a girly sucker punch. Especially from a franchise that is a lifetime, career loser. Of course, it never surprises me that it is exactly how losers exhibit their class- all LOW!

Today on Mad Dog Sports,( not Canadian Sports Radio), Odour is being batted around like the little pinata thug bitch he is- throw a punch and run away and hide after you do so! Texas fans phoned in- but none were supporting him.

This, after he low bridged Bautista and then was apparently unavailable to answer media questions. MDS expects a 10 game suspension. They will also look at his Minor League incident, where he pulled the same stunt- the shove and punch technique.

Hopefully, he is still in MLB next year, if not on the Rangers. He's gonna get his.

Last edited by Rookies; 05-16-2016 at 05:26 PM.
Old 05-16-2016, 05:44 PM   #43
ElKabong

It sure won't come from Bautista, we know that.

Don't know if odor is going to be on a roster or not in 2017. What we do know is, odor didn't hide. Every jay had a chance to take him on and no one touched him. Whatever the jays try, they try. Ball is in their court .

Btw apparently Bautista has been a vag with the Orioles too, so he has a history of being a bitch, or at least an irritant. Nice to see her put in her place

No penis envy of the states eh? Go and post some more on US politics lol. You know you will. You can't keep away from it. Opinions on things you have no control of nor ability to vote on. yep no penis envy with you Canucks
Old 05-16-2016, 05:53 PM   #44
ElKabong

Quote:
'Canadian penis envy'?

When Canadians square off on the ice, it is rarely with a girly sucker punch. Especially from a franchise that is a lifetime, career loser. Of course, it never surprises me that it is exactly how losers exhibit their class- all LOW!
http://deadspin.com/bizarre-play-der...row-1736595004

Did you say low class? Toronto fans can relate.
Ciao, baby
Old 05-16-2016, 06:13 PM   #45
MutuelClerk

Not being a fan of either team I believe the Rangers should have hit Bautista on the road last week in Toronto. Waiting until his last at bat against them is fairly gutless. Especially at home. Bautista should realize with the new sliding rules he was asking for trouble. I can understand being angry after getting drilled in the gutless way he was. But he has to show better restraint. I see Odor getting 8-10 games and Bautista getting 2-4 games.

Hoofed you can't play the 13 Leaf Stanley Cup championship card when we haven't won a Cup in 50 years. Doesn't fly my friend. Hopefully that changes in 3 years or so. The building blocks are getting in place. Enough about the greatest sport on earth. Back to baseball. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bryce Harper is right. Make it fun again.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply