Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 05-15-2016, 07:09 PM   #16
ElKabong

That fan's punch failed in comparison to the beating odor put on bautista tonight. It's official. Bautista has to sit down to take a piss. Had a chance to charge the mound and didn't. Then got his ass beat

At the post game concert. Fun day!
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2016, 08:27 PM   #17
HoofedInTheChest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
That fan's punch failed in comparison to the beating odor put on bautista tonight. It's official. Bautista has to sit down to take a piss. Had a chance to charge the mound and didn't. Then got his ass beat

At the post game concert. Fun day!
Seriously?

Did he get knocked down? I would hardly call that an ass beating, more like a sucker punch from a boy, he hit him on the button and still couldn't drop him. Had Beltre not bear hugged Bautista your boy “stinky” would have been fed his lunch.

It was a pretty gutless move on the part of the Rangers to wait until Bautista’s last at bat in the last meeting of the season. Where was all this bravado when the Rangers played in Toronto? For that matter,why didn’t the Rangers throw at him on Friday? Pfffftt, gutless.

One thing i do know for certain, Odor is a marked man next season because it’s very unlikely that Texas will make the playoffs this season with that sh*thole bullpen.

As expected, the Jays still win the season series.
HoofedInTheChest is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2016, 09:11 PM   #18
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoofedInTheChest
Seriously?

Did he get knocked down? I would hardly call that an ass beating, more like a sucker punch from a boy, he hit him on the button and still couldn't drop him. Had Beltre not bear hugged Bautista your boy “stinky” would have been fed his lunch.

It was a pretty gutless move on the part of the Rangers to wait until Bautista’s last at bat in the last meeting of the season. Where was all this bravado when the Rangers played in Toronto? For that matter,why didn’t the Rangers throw at him on Friday? Pfffftt, gutless.

One thing i do know for certain, Odor is a marked man next season because it’s very unlikely that Texas will make the playoffs this season with that sh*thole bullpen.

As expected, the Jays still win the season series.

No way was that a sucker punch...just saying. He was looking right at him and they were clearly going to fight. You do a cheap bush league slide like that you better be ready to fight.

And no, he didn't knock him down, but it staggered him. Would have been a standing 8 in the ring. And it isn't like he picked on a little guy, Bautista is at least a little bigger than he is. Beltre saved him from further beating and also his teammate from a longer suspension.

I also don't think I'd be so sure the Blue Jays are making any playoffs, but that is just speculation for now.

Last edited by cj; 05-15-2016 at 09:12 PM.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2016, 09:41 PM   #19
ElKabong

Sucker punch. That's funny.

Odor had one hit all day. Made it count, the crowd got a good laugh

Thee jay fans a couple of rows up from us almost got the Yankee fan.treatment in the 6th inning. Verbally abusive and alcohol driven. They were church mice during the 8th. Every fan base has their a holes, toronto brought some of theirs.

We laughed
Old 05-15-2016, 10:49 PM   #20
ElKabong

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP_Sports...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Hope the link works from my iPad. Bautista's glasses were knocked clean to the warning track, lol

Power hitting outfielder getting his ass kicked by a second baseman. I guess power hitting of's for the jays just aren't what they used to be. Somewhere on a couch sits joe carter watching that beating on sports center laughing and saying " yeah, like some second baseman was gonna do THAT shit on me"

Last edited by ElKabong; 05-15-2016 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-16-2016, 05:19 AM   #21
HoofedInTheChest

All of this over a stupid bat flip, or maybe the Rangers are still butt hurt 7 months later after they choked in the playoffs, losing 3 games in a row when they clearly had the series in hand. If my memory is correct, weren’t the Texas Rangers 1 strike away (twice) from winning the World Series back in 2011?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-17-2016 at 11:40 AM.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:16 AM   #22
HoofedInTheChest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
You do a cheap bush league slide like that you better be ready to fight.
Like this one?

https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/650411563229310980
Old 05-16-2016, 08:05 AM   #23
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Sucker punch. That's funny.

Odor had one hit all day. Made it count, the crowd got a good laugh

Thee jay fans a couple of rows up from us almost got the Yankee fan.treatment in the 6th inning. Verbally abusive and alcohol driven. They were church mice during the 8th. Every fan base has their a holes, toronto brought some of theirs.

We laughed
Yep - and you're the representative for the University of Texas.
Ya know - that guy who didn't actually graduate from that school but goes on the internet talking a heap of bullshit trash about other schools.
I guess they got so bad that you just gave up? I'm still laughing

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 05-16-2016 at 08:07 AM.
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2016, 08:06 AM   #24
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

I've seen thousands of slides like that, that didn't start a fight. From an outsider's perspective, the Rangers are the team that deserves the "bush league" tag.

Especially after seeing the one Hoofed posted.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2016, 08:22 AM   #25
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Indeed!

Make no mistake about it. Joey Bats slide was intended- in response to that weasel move by the excon! Trust Texas to have their balls securely tied down for 3 days, until Bautista's last bat of the Season. Wait until next year at the Rogers Centre. The pitch is going to be a head hunting one- with intent.

I'm glad it all happened. Maybe, kick start the Jays Offense, which has been MIA all Season.

I think Harper has it right about baseball. Too many kill joy, brain dead conservatives with their 1800s thinking. Expression, concerning big time events, should be celebrated- not chastised.
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2016, 08:48 AM   #26
ronsmac

That was a beautiful right hand. Definitely not the first he's ever thrown.
ronsmac is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2016, 08:51 AM   #27
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies

Indeed!

Make no mistake about it. Joey Bats slide was intended- in response to that weasel move by the excon!

I think Harper has it right about baseball. Too many kill joy, brain dead conservatives with their 1800s thinking. Expression, concerning big time events, should be celebrated- not chastised.
Nah. They should just get their ass kicked and reattach their vagina in the clubhouse.

He could have let the ex con whip his ass instead. Just chargethe mound and go at it. He knew he was marked man in the series, his ribs were going to stung for his classlesd bat flip.

You're right about one thing this isn't the last of it. Both teams have a strong dislike for each other
Old 05-16-2016, 09:00 AM   #28
HoofedInTheChest

Quote:
Nah. They should just get their ass kicked and reattach their vagina in the clubhouse.

He could have let the ex con whip his ass instead. Just chargethe mound and go at it. He knew he was marked man in the series, his ribs were going to stung for his classlesd bat flip.

You're right about one thing this isn't the last of it. Both teams have a strong dislike for each other
I don’t know what’s more pathetic, your baseball team or your grammar.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:04 AM   #29
ElKabong

Quote:
All of this over a stupid bat flip, or maybe the Rangers are still butt hurt 7 months later after they choked in the playoffs, losing 3 games in a row when they clearly had the series in hand. If my memory is correct, weren’t the Texas Rangers 1 strike away (twice) from winning the World Series back in 2011?
Nice photo of bautista in a wig

Let me say this, i don't like odor any more than bautista. Dirty player, shit stirrrer, liability on defense. Wish the Kinslertrade never happened

Whether it was bush, odor, whoever..., bautista was going to get his ass beat sunday. If he didn't think he'd be challenged then he's dumber than you and i both thought he was. It's baseball. Odor will get challenged the same way too. I think he'll fare better than the bat tossing vagina tho...

As for the playoffs, the rangers were lucky to be there and would have been shut down by kc just like the (non) fighting vaginas of maple leaf town. Check my posts during that series. I thought tor had a good shot winning the series even after we were one game away. The west was and is very weak

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-17-2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:15 AM   #30
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsmac
That was a beautiful right hand. Definitely not the first he's ever thrown.
There is a video of him in a 2011 minor league game taking on pretty much 3 infielders of an opposing team.. he is a puncher, no doubt.

I just don't like the guy, never have. To me he just served a purpose for the moment. But you're right, it was beautiful, as far as clean punches go. Charged up the crowd and the teams.