Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 06-30-2015, 09:04 PM   #1
MitchS
Patience $ Discipline

Belmont Park- Wednesday July 1, 2015

Hey All,

Made an upgrade to the sheet. Not to worry, it's dialed in a little better. Most is unchanged but the last digit and a + symbol. I didn't explain earlier because I did not want to confuse people to its complexity. Just remember that each digit has a meaning but the last 2 digits and the + sign are the most important with the AG-LT rating. I've updated the info document at the site.

We've uploaded 4 races on Wednesday's card. Have a good night,

Mitch
www.spiritsfromheaven.com
Old 07-01-2015, 08:13 AM   #2
MitchS
Patience $ Discipline

Mornin'

Just to be clear. One of the reasons I upgraded the sheet over the last few days was because of the baseball results over the last 30 games or so. Even though the results were decent and within that mix of games were underdog winners that pay better than even money, which was also good. It needed to get better. There are common ground factors between most sports endeavors, baseball and horseracing alike and I've taken the care to isolate more games going forward were one team has a better advantage over the other. Overall results should get a little better. We'll see! Today's baseball picks are up at the site.

Have a good day,
Mitch
Old 07-02-2015, 12:03 PM   #3
theBozyn

Computer won't download your info. Is there another way I can get it?
theBozyn is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2015, 04:33 PM   #4
MitchS
Patience $ Discipline

Hi Bozyn,

Sorry, you are having difficulties. The Horse racing info is presented in Excel format and the baseball information is in MS Word.

I just assume that everyone has Microsoft Excel, but maybe that's a misconception. The Excel format I present is in .xlsx which I guess is in the newer version of Excel. I'm not an Excel expert, lol

If you have Excel and still can't get the file maybe you have an older version in which case I can convert the file to the older version.

If it's just your computer having downloading issues, I can always email the .xlsx file to you. Go to contacts at the website and send me your email info.

Or, If you do not have Excel, let me know so I can figure out a way to present the information in an alternate format for those people that do not have Excel. I do wish all people to get the info that wants it so let me know?

Mitch
Old 07-02-2015, 09:30 PM   #5
sammy the sage

pdf. format...
Old 07-03-2015, 08:22 AM   #6
MitchS
Patience $ Discipline

Thank's Sammy, got it!