Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 01-09-2022, 04:36 PM   #91
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Did you get all the losing out of your system in time for the NFL play-offs?
I gave up trying to pick bowl games, I honestly could have made a killing in the past betting against myself.
Some people do that and are living high off the hog! Next year pick the game and tell your family and close friends to bet the opposite.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:55 AM   #92
CheckMark

Did not post a selection last night since I thought that ESPN Bowl mania wasn't doing it (didn't see it on website) but I guess they said I took Alabama which lost so my final records were

SU: 23-15
ATS: 14-22-1* No ATS last night

Thanks all for watching I try my best sometimes

Next year fellas fade my ATS picks lol
Old 01-11-2022, 11:42 AM   #93
Inner Dirt

Glad I decided to allow some more snow to melt before taking my trip to Charles Town, if I would have went yesterday morning I would have put Alabama on a parlay of some sort. I guess I can consider that found money.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-11-2022, 02:06 PM   #94
zico20

Final numbers ATS 18-11 O/U 18-12

That sucked last night, Alabama was screwed once Williams got injured. I can't believe none of their young receivers could do anything. It is amazing how many times Bama's defense gets tired late in games. Don't they have a conditioning coach?

Looking ahead to next year Alabama will be favored to win it, they just need to get replacements at WR which generally hasn't been a problem over the years. Georgia is suffering massive losses on the defensive side of the ball but will still be a top 5 team. Expect Ohio St. to be back in the playoff next year.

My way too early conference champions!

SEC Alabama
BIG 10 Ohio St.
ACC North Carolina St.
BIG 12 Oklahoma St.
PAC 12 Utah

It is difficult to repeat as champions and with a rebuilt defense Georgia will slip a little. Alabama is still the cream of the crop.

North Carolina St. is returning practically their entire starting line up and with Clemson having a new coaching staff plus I am not sold on their QB look for a new sheriff in town.

Oklahoma St. will be very strong on offense but defense is worrisome. Baylor loses some players but should finish second and I see Oklahoma falling badly, maybe outside the top 20 but nine wins tops, predicting 8-4 regular season.

Utah will easily win the pathetic PAC 12 as Oregon takes a step back and after they lose to Georgia opening weekend we will see if they can recover after their disastrous finish to this season. Don't be surprised to see USC ranked even though they shouldn't be. Riley inherited a great two decade run from Stoops so now it is to be seen if he can do a rebuild. I say it is going to take time if at all.

Cincinnati is losing a lot of high end talent but they have a great coach but they won't win the AAC. Expect Houston to be the best Group of 5 team and get a NY6 bowl game.

Boise St. wins the Mountain West! They had a first year coach and were down compared to where they usually are. UTSA wins Conference USA. Not sure on the Sun Belt but one of the usual top three will win it, Louisiana, Coastal Carolina, Appalachian St. Who cares about the stupid MAC, I know I don't.

Finally, I wish there was someone, anyone on this site that likes college football so conversations through out the season can be had. Hopefully someone joins that is a fanatic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: