Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-04-2022, 10:39 AM   #151
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
1st post and you clip a guardian article.

Try maybe giving attribution next time
Again, the lamestream media talks out of both sides of the mouth. The Moronic scariant is so mild that many compare it to the common cold; yet the article stayceewilson quoted says this variant can still wreak "terrible damage" (like brain damage, liver damage, lung damage, what?). And, of course, this "terrible damage" only occurs in "the unvaccinated".
Old 01-04-2022, 01:42 PM   #152
Marshall Bennett

More people are getting infected now that were vaccinated than those with only natural immunity,or possibly no covid protection at all.
This should come as no surprise with the pressure and determination the government has dealt Americans. The strict mandates also illustrates their evil intentions.
No one should ever trust this administration with anything ever again!!!
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2022, 07:10 AM   #153
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Again, the lamestream media talks out of both sides of the mouth. The Moronic scariant is so mild that many compare it to the common cold; yet the article stayceewilson quoted says this variant can still wreak "terrible damage" (like brain damage, liver damage, lung damage, what?). And, of course, this "terrible damage" only occurs in "the unvaccinated".
Come on Boxcar, be fair. We have an agenda to attend to. We have current and soon to be newborns that might escape vaccination if we don't keep the pressure on. It is obvious that if you been vaccinated and boosted you are safe.

This is 2022. We don't present evidence anymore. We make it up, the MSM repeats it thousands of times anyone who disagrees with it gets labeled a conspiracy theorist and is deplatformed. Fake fact check sites you bought and paid for by Pharma or Bill Gates debunk any drift from the proper narrative.

Now back to business. You may get covid, but you won't get covid. When you do get Covid and you make it through alive, make sure you get on that bullhorn and scream from the top of your lungs (because we know it was only the vax that saved your lungs), Thank You Pfizer, thank you, Moderna, thank you Dr. Fauci, I would be dead without all of you.

Now if you have been vaxed, but not boosted. You are playing with fire. Probably won't die if you get covid, because you had that incredible vax put in you and even though it has probably has waned out of your system by now, we can still give it credit for saving your life (because that sells vaccines and we know this current variant is very weak and no match for our incredible vaccine whether it has any effectiveness left or not). So make sure you also get on that bullhorn after surviving Covid. Just make sure you remind people how stupid you were for not getting boosted and make sure you convince everyone to get boosted right now. Obviously your failure to get boosted is the reason that you picked up covid.

Now if you are one of those horrible, selfish people that hasn't been vaccinated at all, be prepared to die. I am sure the same body bags that were going to line up the streets of Georgia, Texas, and Florida (I am sure I missed a couple of others) over the last 2 years are still around and can be used for people like you. If you somehow make it through alive STFU, because we have a world to save (or poison-we will know one day). Outliers like you are just not good for our agenda.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2022, 12:08 PM   #154
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Come on Boxcar, be fair. We have an agenda to attend to. We have current and soon to be newborns that might escape vaccination if we don't keep the pressure on. It is obvious that if you been vaccinated and boosted you are safe.

This is 2022. We don't present evidence anymore. We make it up, the MSM repeats it thousands of times anyone who disagrees with it gets labeled a conspiracy theorist and is deplatformed. Fake fact check sites you bought and paid for by Pharma or Bill Gates debunk any drift from the proper narrative.

Now back to business. You may get covid, but you won't get covid. When you do get Covid and you make it through alive, make sure you get on that bullhorn and scream from the top of your lungs (because we know it was only the vax that saved your lungs), Thank You Pfizer, thank you, Moderna, thank you Dr. Fauci, I would be dead without all of you.

Now if you have been vaxed, but not boosted. You are playing with fire. Probably won't die if you get covid, because you had that incredible vax put in you and even though it has probably has waned out of your system by now, we can still give it credit for saving your life (because that sells vaccines and we know this current variant is very weak and no match for our incredible vaccine whether it has any effectiveness left or not). So make sure you also get on that bullhorn after surviving Covid. Just make sure you remind people how stupid you were for not getting boosted and make sure you convince everyone to get boosted right now. Obviously your failure to get boosted is the reason that you picked up covid.

Now if you are one of those horrible, selfish people that hasn't been vaccinated at all, be prepared to die. I am sure the same body bags that were going to line up the streets of Georgia, Texas, and Florida (I am sure I missed a couple of others) over the last 2 years are still around and can be used for people like you. If you somehow make it through alive STFU, because we have a world to save (or poison-we will know one day). Outliers like you are just not good for our agenda.

Poindexter
Old 01-17-2022, 04:07 PM   #155
FakeNameChanged

Covid Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeNameChanged View Post
A lifelong friend of both my wife and I, her 44 y.o. son was hospitalized in same hospital on Oct. 20th. He was just removed from the ECMO machine a day ago, but is no longer in an induced coma. He looks to be improving. Two lung surgeries, still intubated, but responsive now.
After 70 plus days on a ventilator, our friend's son is now recovering at a rehab center that specializes in post-Covid therapy. My female cousin was in the same facility.
Unfortunately, yet another cousin's husband died on Saturday from Covid. I last spoke with them at the funeral of our other cousin in Dec. He was 78 and a proud USMC veteran of Vietnam. He was an anti-vaxxer.
Old 01-17-2022, 04:20 PM   #156
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
After 70 plus days on a ventilator, our friend's son is now recovering at a rehab center that specializes in post-Covid therapy. My female cousin was in the same facility.
Unfortunately, yet another cousin's husband died on Saturday from Covid. I last spoke with them at the funeral of our other cousin in Dec. He was 78 and a proud USMC veteran of Vietnam. He was an anti-vaxxer.
I love the "anti-vaxxer" label, btw.

I suppose he never took any vaccines...even though he was in the USMC which probably makes that impossible.

He wasn't an anti-vaxxer, he was an anti-COVID experimental vaccine guy.

There's a difference.

With that said, he should have taken the vaccine, since he was 78yo and at HIGH RISK. Anyone at HIGH RISK should take the vaccine...unless you're going to close yourself off in a bubble for a few years...and even then...
Old 01-17-2022, 06:40 PM   #157
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Rut Row

REUTERS | January 17, 20228:38 AM PST
Israeli study shows 4th shot of COVID-19 vaccine less effective on Omicron:

Quote:
JERUSALEM, Jan 17 (Reuters) - A fourth shot of COVID-19 vaccine boosts antibodies to even higher levels than the third jab but it is not enough to prevent Omicron infections, according to a preliminary study in Israel.

Israel's Sheba Medical Center has given second booster shots in a trial among its staff and is studying the effect of the Pfizer booster in 154 people after two weeks and the Moderna booster in 120 people after one week, said Gili Regev-Yochay, director of the Infectious Diseases Unit.

These were compared to a control group that did not receive the fourth shot. Those in the Moderna group had previously received three shots of Pfizer's vaccine, the hospital said.

The vaccines led to a increase in the number of antibodies "even a little bit higher than what we had after the third dose", said Regev-Yochay.

"Yet, this is probably not enough for the Omicron," she told reporters. "We know by now that the level of antibodies needed to protect and not to got infected from Omicron is probably too high for the vaccine, even if it's a good vaccine."

Not enough antibodies?

Or antibodies designed to protect against the spike protein of a strain that no longer exists in the wild?

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-17-2022 at 06:47 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2022, 06:43 PM   #158
Rex Phinney

Quote:

What other medical ailments did the 78 year old have? I mean the last time you spouted off about deaths and "anti-vaxxers" you later said it involved a guy with multiple heart stents, diabetes, amputated limbs and a 150lb weight problem.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2022, 06:46 PM   #159
Rex Phinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
REUTERS | January 17, 20228:38 AM PST
Israeli study shows 4th shot of COVID-19 vaccine less effective on Omicron:

-jp

4 shots of the exact same vaccine against a virus that is ever changing?

WTF do they expect? I mean a simple flu shot gets tweaked each season for variants.

Yet the sheep just keep on throwing common sense out the window and listening to their elected dumbshits and medical mafia.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2022, 06:54 PM   #160
davew

thank goodness Bidens plan took care of the corona virus pandemic

it now has become ENDEMIC
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2022, 07:31 PM   #161
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Same Story Different Source

Israeli trial, world’s first, finds 4th dose ‘not good enough’ against Omicron:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...ainst-omicron/

Quote:
Expert at Sheba Medical Center says jab raises COVID antibody levels, but there are ‘still a lot of infections’ among those who received it
Quote:
“We see an increase in antibodies, higher than after the third dose,” Regev-Yochay said. “However, we see many infected with Omicron who received the fourth dose. Granted, a bit less than in the control group, but still a lot of infections,” she added.

“The bottom line is that the vaccine is excellent against the Alpha and Delta [variants], for Omicron it’s not good enough,” she said.

Regev-Yochay added that it is still probably a good idea to give a fourth shot to those at higher risk, but intimated that perhaps the current campaign, which also offers the jab to the over-60s, should be amended to only include even older groups. She did not elaborate.
I'll take a shot at elaborating.

The vaccines are leaky. They allow too many breakthrough cases.

Some very highly respected doctors and scientists have been warning since day one that leaky vaccines would drive the evolution of the virus and result in emergence of new strains with the ability to escape vaccine immunity.

The Israeli researcher from the above article intimated the current campaign should be amended to only include the most vulnerable because:

The data actually suggests limiting the number of new doses will likely slow the evolution of the virus and slow the emergence of future new strains with even better ability to escape vaccine immunity than Delta or Omicron.

Similar to doctors not wanting to over-prescribe antibiotics because doing so results in superbugs that are resistant to the antibiotics being prescribed.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-17-2022 at 07:34 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2022, 07:34 PM   #162
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BUt....they kinda want it to extend this thing as long as possible....so...working as intended, really.

PS. Remember Biden forcefully telling us all, when he was running against Trump, how he was going to SHUT DOWN THE VIRUS?

Maybe he meant herpes...I don't know.

Old 01-17-2022, 07:35 PM   #163
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Israeli trial, world’s first, finds 4th dose ‘not good enough’ against Omicron:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...ainst-omicron/

I'll take a shot at elaborating.

The vaccines are leaky. They allow too many breakthrough cases.

Some very highly respected doctors and scientists have been warning since day one that leaky vaccines would drive the evolution of the virus and result in emergence of new strains with the ability to escape vaccine immunity.

The Israeli researcher from the above article intimated the current campaign should be amended to only include the most vulnerable because:

The data actually suggests limiting the number of new doses will likely slow the evolution of the virus and slow the emergence of future new strains with even better ability to escape vaccine immunity than Delta or Omicron.

-jp

Yet Leaders...Worldwide...continue to scream "Vaccination". Why???

I will say this. Human Nature is a MF.

Jeff P...thanks again.
Old 01-17-2022, 11:24 PM   #164
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

JOE IS GOING TO SHUT DOWN THE VIRUS!

How's that working out, sir?

(attached U.S.A. graph is from the Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Stats Dashboard)

Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2022-01-17 232250.png (28.3 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-17-2022 at 11:27 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2022, 11:25 PM   #165
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

That cases graph is TO THE MOON now...good work Joe Biden.