Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-07-2021, 02:03 AM   #151
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
As a result, a lot of people here in the US are completely unaware mRNA vaccine protection really does fade over time.
You’d have to lead a very sheltered life to believe that. Those that do have their heads buried in sand.
Old 12-07-2021, 02:09 AM   #152
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Yeah that sounds so specific... like you don't have a clue what you are talking about and are grasping at straws
Such disrespect from a small-time piker like yourself....

I won't hurt my back stooping down to your level.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2021, 02:11 AM   #153
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
You’d have to lead a very sheltered life to believe that. Those that do have their heads buried in sand.
You're such an embarrassing Dumbass....Jeff is light-years ahead of you. Go stand in a corner, Dunce.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2021, 04:49 AM   #154
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback View Post
Not surprisingly conservatives want it both ways.

Trump should be lauded for getting the vaccine out so fast.

Biden should be derided for questioning it early.

Now that he has embraced it, Biden is to blame for people not getting vaccinated.

As we realize boosters are necessary Biden is to blame.

Its actually quite comical the way some of you think.

I am pretty sure Trump deserves some credit for getting the vaccine out so quickly. Now that we know that "saint" Fauci only had one plan of attack for the virus from day 1, vaccines, and he was the go to expert, hard to fault Trump for streamlining the process.

It had nothing to do with questioning the vaccine. They were just playing politics. If Trump had anything to do with it, it had to be bad.

Now that he has embraced it, Biden is to blame for people not getting vaccinated.

He has only embraced it because the money/power is behind it. He is a career politician and corrupt. Nothing unusual there, but to assume that he suddenly saw the light and embraced the vaccine? More like the power base said we are all in on vaccines. Do you really think with his current cognitive skills he is able to challenge that?

This has never been one of my points. My concern with Boosters is

1) they were not originally part of the plan, so it is an indication that the vaccines are not working as promised.

2) The failure of the vaccines just sheds light on the fact that they were not tested as vaccines normally are. That being said, I don't have a problem with that if vaccines were optional and goverment/tech/media was honest. Just say that we have a new vaccine that looks very promising. With any vaccine there is risk of..........That being said given the dangers of covid we think that vaccines are a very strong option, especially for those over 50 and those with pre existing conditions (which is probably over 60 % of our population). After that they can even go on with their bullshit of "we are all in this together" and "protect your loved ones".....but ultimately if they were effective vaccines, once you take it you shouldn't really need protection. The vaccine if it worked as they are supposed to should protect you. Now we just conveniently change the definition of vaccine and accept the fact that the vaccines do not prevent transmission of the disease. They not prevent us from getting the disease. They supposedly lessen our chances of hospitalization or death. They don't last very long (thus the requirement of booster) and no law says the the waning will be as simple as taking a booster every 6 months. I made a joke a few months ago that we may be taking a daily booster with our breakfast cereal and that may not be a joke. I also question whether they will continue to be effective against hospitalization and death. I also question how "safe" it is is to continually take these boosters. One and done or 2 and done is bad enough but frequent boosters concerns me greatly.

All of this is acceptable is you are honest and forthcoming with information and let doctors be doctors and stop calling effective medicines horse dewormer....and labeling any information other than what is in the agenda as misinformation.

I can go on and if you challenge me I will. This has been a war with one line of defense. Vaccines only from day 1 (even though it took like 9/10 months to start the distribution process. Moreover, it has been a war against us the people. Trampling on our basic rights to supposedly protect us. But not protecting us the way we would be typically be protected (using the collective wisdom of all experts and doctors). No, it seems to me this pandemic has been all about the Fauci/Gates/Pharma (and whoever else is behind this) agenda and everyone else can just stfu. You are good with this?Sorry, I am not. Not a peep from media even about something as simple as Vitamin D, which Andy C was touting probably as early as May of last year. They had no problem spending 10 minutes on how wipe off our Amazon boxes. Nothing about health or how to boost your immune system....We have been discussing all this crap for 20 months and you come in here 20 months later having a whole box of Wheaties in your system, wanting to have a discussion. I probably have well over 100 posts I have made on this topic. You want to challenge them, go ahead. I am sure my posts held up a whole lot better over time than Dr. Faucis predictions did.

But honestly, I am pretty done with this topic. Most people participating on this forum have a good understanding of what is actually going on. That and 2 nickels will get us a dime, but it surely isn't changing the mindset of the decision makers in this country and the rest of the world. The way this has been handled and continues to be handled is an epic failure. You seem to think Biden is being treated unfairly here. Didn't his administration come in with this attitude that the experts are here now and we will have this eradicated in no time? Here we are over 10 months later and things don't look very good, despite having this incredibly "safe and effective vaccine". If you talk the talk, you should walk the walk, no?

Last edited by Poindexter; 12-07-2021 at 04:54 AM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2021, 08:08 AM   #155
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post

I am pretty sure Trump deserves some credit for getting the vaccine out so quickly. Now that we know that "saint" Fauci only had one plan of attack for the virus from day 1, vaccines, and he was the go to expert, hard to fault Trump for streamlining the process.

It had nothing to do with questioning the vaccine. They were just playing politics. If Trump had anything to do with it, it had to be bad.

He has only embraced it because the money/power is behind it. He is a career politician and corrupt. Nothing unusual there, but to assume that he suddenly saw the light and embraced the vaccine? More like the power base said we are all in on vaccines. Do you really think with his current cognitive skills he is able to challenge that?

1) they were not originally part of the plan, so it is an indication that the vaccines are not working as promised.

2) The failure of the vaccines just sheds light on the fact that they were not tested as vaccines normally are. That being said, I don't have a problem with that if vaccines were optional and goverment/tech/media was honest. Just say that we have a new vaccine that looks very promising. With any vaccine there is risk of..........That being said given the dangers of covid we think that vaccines are a very strong option, especially for those over 50 and those with pre existing conditions (which is probably over 60 % of our population). After that they can even go on with their bullshit of "we are all in this together" and "protect your loved ones".....but ultimately if they were effective vaccines, once you take it you shouldn't really need protection. The vaccine if it worked as they are supposed to should protect you. Now we just conveniently change the definition of vaccine and accept the fact that the vaccines do not prevent transmission of the disease. They not prevent us from getting the disease. They supposedly lessen our chances of hospitalization or death. They don't last very long (thus the requirement of booster) and no law says the the waning will be as simple as taking a booster every 6 months. I made a joke a few months ago that we may be taking a daily booster with our breakfast cereal and that may not be a joke. I also question whether they will continue to be effective against hospitalization and death. I also question how "safe" it is is to continually take these boosters. One and done or 2 and done is bad enough but frequent boosters concerns me greatly.

All of this is acceptable is you are honest and forthcoming with information and let doctors be doctors and stop calling effective medicines horse dewormer....and labeling any information other than what is in the agenda as misinformation.

I can go on and if you challenge me I will. This has been a war with one line of defense. Vaccines only from day 1 (even though it took like 9/10 months to start the distribution process. Moreover, it has been a war against us the people. Trampling on our basic rights to supposedly protect us. But not protecting us the way we would be typically be protected (using the collective wisdom of all experts and doctors). No, it seems to me this pandemic has been all about the Fauci/Gates/Pharma (and whoever else is behind this) agenda and everyone else can just stfu. You are good with this?Sorry, I am not. Not a peep from media even about something as simple as Vitamin D, which Andy C was touting probably as early as May of last year. They had no problem spending 10 minutes on how wipe off our Amazon boxes. Nothing about health or how to boost your immune system....We have been discussing all this crap for 20 months and you come in here 20 months later having a whole box of Wheaties in your system, wanting to have a discussion. I probably have well over 100 posts I have made on this topic. You want to challenge them, go ahead. I am sure my posts held up a whole lot better over time than Dr. Faucis predictions did.

But honestly, I am pretty done with this topic. Most people participating on this forum have a good understanding of what is actually going on. That and 2 nickels will get us a dime, but it surely isn't changing the mindset of the decision makers in this country and the rest of the world. The way this has been handled and continues to be handled is an epic failure. You seem to think Biden is being treated unfairly here. Didn't his administration come in with this attitude that the experts are here now and we will have this eradicated in no time? Here we are over 10 months later and things don't look very good, despite having this incredibly "safe and effective vaccine". If you talk the talk, you should walk the walk, no?
Which is rather strange, isn't it? There are various, proven methods one can improve and strengthen his/her immune system, but as you said, not one freakin' word from any public health official about the ways to go about that.
And now getting our hands of Quercetin is very difficult, thanks to the FDA. And Quercetin is a natural supplement that has been around forever. But suddenly, soon after the jabs came out this supplement has become harder to find than a hen's tooth.

From the beginning the government and public health officials have been dead against any treatment for covid that would make taking the experimental jabs unnecessary. It's never been about saving lives, it's always been about forcing the jabs on people.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:13 AM   #156
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
You're such an embarrassing Dumbass....Jeff is light-years ahead of you. Go stand in a corner, Dunce.
Drunk Randall is my favorite Randall
1mileto7Fcutback is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2021, 09:16 AM   #157
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post

Most people have a good understanding of what is going on?

You lost me there.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:17 AM   #158
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Yeah that sounds so specific... like you don't have a clue what you are talking about and are grasping at straws.

Also the definition of a pandemic is a disease that has gone worldwide,so no deception there to enslave people.

The reason this pandemic has not killed a higher rate than 1918 is because of technology such as vaccines that you poo poo. Otherwise if you have zero technology against Covid as in 1918 you'd have a higher death rate than 1918. Again no deception there to enslave people.

And Blackrock? Are you referring to the company that is on the NYSE? If so I can tell you about them cause I play the stock market all the time.
That's kind of his thing. He used to have a decent horse racing opinion. Then he got crazy so its all vague Qanon nonsense and horrible predictions that never come true.

Sad....
Old 12-07-2021, 12:45 PM   #159
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Data from National Public Health Service for Wales (NPHS)

Surveillance of vaccine status in confirmed COVID-19 episodes and hospital inpatients:
https://www2.nphs.wales.nhs.uk/Commu...inpatients.pdf

From page 3 at the above link:

Quote:
Table 4: Vaccine status in COVID-19 hospital inpatients as of 09/11/2021
(clickable thumbnail below.)

As of November 9th, 2021, the most recent update from National Public Health Service for Wales (NPHS) shows:

Hospitalized Covid-19 patients:

All age groups: 83.6% fully vaccinated. (12.8% unvaccinated.)

18-60 age group: 61.7% fully vaccinated. (34.9% unvaccinated.)

Over 60 age group: 92.4% fully vaccinated. (6.2% unvaccinated.)

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg WalesInHospitalByVaccineStatus.JPG (102.5 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 12-07-2021 at 12:52 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2021, 12:51 PM   #160
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

From your link

The data presented here should not be interpreted as measures of vaccination effectiveness. In the context
of very high vaccine coverage in the population, even with a highly effective vaccine, it is expected that a
large proportion of cases would occur in vaccinated individuals, simply because a larger proportion of the
population are vaccinated than unvaccinated. For context, after 3
rdOctober 2021, over 95% of those
currently aged 60 and over had been vaccinated with 2 doses, and over 78% of those currently aged 18- 60
had been vaccinated with 2 doses.

Doesn't really fit the narrative, huh?
Old 12-07-2021, 01:06 PM   #161
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
If 95% of the over 60 population is fully vaccinated --

And if 95.2% of the confirmed cases in the over 60 population are fully vaccinated (per Table 3 on page 3) --

And if 92.4% of the hospitalizations in the over 60 population are fully vaccinated (per Table 4 on page 3) --

How much protection are you really getting by getting vaccinated?

Keep in mind that vaccine protection fades over time.

Also keep in mind that getting vaccinated is not without risk of side effects.

-jp

Old 12-07-2021, 01:43 PM   #162
Elkchester Road

Quote:
That's Elkchester Road that needs to lay off the sauce, not me
Yeah...that's me. You Collectivist Assholes, and your constant need to cornhole someone into your preconceived notion of them. You Idiots just CANNOT stand anything that doesn't fit into your view of everything.
Old 12-07-2021, 02:06 PM   #163
Rex Phinney

Quote:
From your link

The data presented here should not be interpreted as measures of vaccination effectiveness. In the context
of very high vaccine coverage in the population, even with a highly effective vaccine, it is expected that a
large proportion of cases would occur in vaccinated individuals, simply because a larger proportion of the
population are vaccinated than unvaccinated. For context, after 3
rdOctober 2021, over 95% of those
currently aged 60 and over had been vaccinated with 2 doses, and over 78% of those currently aged 18- 60
had been vaccinated with 2 doses.

Doesn't really fit the narrative, huh?

I just can't even wrap my head around how brainwashed someone needs to be to buy into that.

Literally just chewing on whatever they shove down your throat. The numbers are comical, and yet people look the other way because those in charge tell them to. Unreal.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2021, 02:11 PM   #164
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Such disrespect from a small-time piker like yourself....

I won't hurt my back stooping down to your level.
Disrespect? Because I ask you a simple question about an earth shaking enslavement of people that you claim that you can't answer. How old are you, like 12?

But don't bother answering because we both know you are full of it. Just like the 2 times you claimed Biden would be removed and Trump reinstated. Everybody's still waiting.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2021, 02:16 PM   #165
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
I just can't even wrap my head around how brainwashed someone needs to be to buy into that.

Literally just chewing on whatever they shove down your throat. The numbers are comical, and yet people look the other way because those in charge tell them to. Unreal.
Plus they don't want to admit to being cucks.

I've become OK with it though...