Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-14-2018, 12:02 PM   #61
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
What's the matter? No one is buying into your Allahgorical mumbo-jumbo, psycho-babble methodology of interpretation?
Maybe. But I recommended your literal minded pablum to them on your religions thread. Andy seems ready.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2018, 12:10 PM   #62
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
The number of true white supremacist and neo-nazis in this country couldn't fill up a small cruise ship. This Country fought against the Nazi supremacists and many of our people died fighting them. Just because this has been a talking point for far left progressives doesn't make it true. And it isn't true.

BTW gotta give your side credit for misleading people, especially young people about this subject. For far left Progressives if you ain't lyin you ain't tryin IMO
Hate to break it to youse guys, but.

Antisemitic incidents in US soar to highest level in two decades

Largest year-on-year increase since 1979 comes as Trump administration is accused of failing to condemn bigotry

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...amation-league

...Antisemitic incidents in the US surged 57% in 2017, the Anti-Defamation League said on Tuesday, the largest year-on-year increase since the Jewish civil rights group began collecting data in 1979.

Close to 2,000 cases of harassment, vandalism and physical assault were recorded, the highest number of antisemitic incidents since 1994, it said.

The rise comes amid a climate of rising incivility, the emboldening of hate groups and widening divisions in American society, according to ADL’s national director, Jonathan Greenblatt.

“A confluence of events in 2017 led to a surge in attacks on our community – from bomb threats, cemetery desecrations, white supremacists marching in Charlottesville, and children harassing children at school,” he said.

Rising numbers were in part attributed to the fact that more people were reporting incidents than ever before, the ADL said, adding that its staff independently verify the credibility of each claim.
Old 11-14-2018, 12:16 PM   #63
hcap

Hey Andy, I asked you in post #53
Quote:
When did I say I "want Christians to disown him(Chumpy) or become hypocrites...". I gave you some slack on your last misquote of my words. Guess you are still projecting your version of me.
Well?
Old 11-14-2018, 12:19 PM   #64
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
You need to back up what you just posted here.....
Just did in #62
Old 11-14-2018, 12:22 PM   #65
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Maybe. But I recommended your literal minded pablum to them on your religions thread. Andy seems ready.
You recommending that is like Satan identifying Christ as the Messiah. Christ never welcomed acknowledgement or public recognition by demons. Nor do I welcome your recommendation, which is just as equally demonically-inspired.
Old 11-14-2018, 12:31 PM   #66
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Just did in #62
So, your premise is Trump isn't condemning bigotry against Jews here in the US, and never mind his political ploy of supporting Israel and showing proof by moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem a year ahead of schedule.....Do I have it right?
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2018, 12:33 PM   #67
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Hey Andy, I asked you in post #53

Well?
That's you're whole shtick when you argue. Implied Hypocrisy on the Part of Christians and trying to make conservatives feel guilty for made up offenses. It's clear as day in your posts.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2018, 01:10 PM   #68
boxcar

Quote:
That's you're whole shtick when you argue. Implied Hypocrisy on the Part of Christians and trying to make conservatives feel guilty for made up offenses. It's clear as day in your posts.
Oh yeah...that's definitely his "shtick". Tried to get me to apologize for Martin Luther's writings.

I think first, he should apologize to all Messianic believers (Jews and Gentiles alike) on behalf of all non-believing Jews who not only murdered the Messiah by the hands of the Romans but then persecuted the Church relentlessly and aggressively during the first century after Christ's resurrection.

So...what about it 'cappy?
Old 11-15-2018, 05:49 AM   #69
hcap

Quote:
Oh yeah...that's definitely his "shtick". Tried to get me to apologize for Martin Luther's writings.

I think first, he should apologize to all Messianic believers (Jews and Gentiles alike) on behalf of all non-believing Jews who not only murdered the Messiah by the hands of the Romans but then persecuted the Church relentlessly and aggressively during the first century after Christ's resurrection.

So...what about it 'cappy?

ETC.ETC.
Old 11-15-2018, 05:57 AM   #70
hcap

Hey Andy, one more time.

I asked you in post #53
Quote:
When did I say I "want Christians to disown him(Chumpy) or become hypocrites...". I gave you some slack on your last misquote of my words. Guess you are still projecting your version of me.
Well?

I think you and boxcar should compare notes in private, since you refuse to understand anything I say, and continue to pretend what you erroneously think I said is I actually what I said. It is not.

Last edited by hcap; 11-15-2018 at 05:59 AM.
Old 11-15-2018, 07:10 AM   #71
hcap

Quote:
You recommending that is like Satan identifying Christ as the Messiah. Christ never welcomed acknowledgement or public recognition by demons. Nor do I welcome your recommendation, which is just as equally demonically-inspired.
Kinda modest. You like Christ?.
Damn, talk about the misuse of religion and a twisted imagination. Comparing oneself to Jesus. Hey box speak to them evangelicals who claimed Chumpy was chosen by god.

Maybe they actually meant a used to be, would be, old used up handicapper posing as a preacher, on a horse racing website ?

Last edited by hcap; 11-15-2018 at 07:20 AM.
Old 11-15-2018, 08:13 AM   #72
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
So, your premise is Trump isn't condemning bigotry against Jews here in the US, and never mind his political ploy of supporting Israel and showing proof by moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem a year ahead of schedule.....Do I have it right?
The data is clear. The mistake you are making, is thinking there is a purpose behind every thing that happens including what Chunpy does. For the most part, there is a lack of a giant manipulation of people and events, orchestrated behind the scenes. Ala the "Q" conspiracy.

You are forgetting events as an unintended consequence of small individual's greed and selfishness. A good portion of history happens by chance, many diverging unrelated factors coming together and changing human affairs.

Yes there are some directed forces that are purposefully planned and do create what occurs, but not as extensive as you think.. The "laws of accident" dominate the "laws of purpose". Otherwise known as "Murphy's Law" or if things can go wrong, they will.

Trump's hateful rhetoric designed by Trump to stir up his base to support him, and allies, create unintended results like the Pittsburgh shooter who already was a white supremacist, hating Jews for helping immigrants. The self centered Trump rhetoric exaggerating the caravan into an "invasion", threw him into a fit.

The overall stoking of fear in Chumpy's base enraged many unbalanced Chumpsters into more anger at "the other" and to enrage hate towards the "other". Chumpy created huge unintended consequence of inflamed hatred. That is why the FBI data of hate crimes shows a distinct increase in hate crimes corresponding to Chumpy's rise and the presidents bully pulpit magnifying his vile speech.

Originally he might have been unaware of these unintended consequences, but I blame him for not grasping it now.

Actually it probably goes back to his full page ad hating the central park five

Trump called for death penalty after Central Park jogger attack, and still has no sympathy for accused despite convictions overturned
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...713-story.html

His political overture to the state of Israel is accidental to his campaign bitching about "the other" and how it enrages fringe lunatics.

Murhy's law in action..
Old 11-15-2018, 08:31 AM   #73
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Hey Andy, one more time.

I asked you in post #53

Well?

I think you and boxcar should compare notes in private, since you refuse to understand anything I say, and continue to pretend what you erroneously think I said is I actually what I said. It is not.

I think I handled your question previously in this thread. Your game is very clear. It's all about identity politics and the far left progressive talking points until it hits the wall of truth. Then you don't like it.

I mean seriously, it's impossible for you to win an argument with your style because virtually all far left progressives do the same thing.
Old 11-15-2018, 08:37 AM   #74
hcap

Quote:
I think I handled your question previously in this thread. Your game is very clear. It's all about identity politics and the far left progressive talking points until it hits the wall of truth. Then you don't like it.

I mean seriously, it's impossible for you to win an argument with your style because virtually all far left progressives do the same thing.
No, I asked you a specific question. You never quoted where I said what you claimed I said. That;'s twice. No need for three.

I give up on you. You and boxcar definitely should get a room. You are as dysfunctional as he is. And as biased.
Old 11-15-2018, 08:44 AM   #75
Andy Asaro

Quote:
No, I asked you a specific question. You never quoted where I said what you claimed I said. That;'s twice. No need for three.

I give up on you. You and boxcar definitely should get a room. You are as dysfunctional as he is. And as biased.
A while ago you say you were done with me. Please, be done with me.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: