Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-01-2018, 02:58 PM   #31
upthecreek

Even Chucky's onboard

upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2018, 03:03 PM   #32
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
You've been a jerk off for over two years now ... and totally wrong on all your posts, predictions and comments.
TL;DR

Except this one!

elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2018, 03:08 PM   #33
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordoba View Post
It's still NAFTA A$$ WIPES.
Hey Troll, you looking a mirror?
Old 10-01-2018, 03:10 PM   #34
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Has anyone here actually read the thing? Including Elysian. Or are the comments based on CNN and fox talking heads and internet links (have they had time to read it??)
Of course not - Ely knows all.
Just ask him.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:11 PM   #35
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
This trade spat will forever be known as:

The Great Milk War of 2018
Today's headline:

Ely CRIES Over Spilled Milk!
Old 10-01-2018, 03:19 PM   #36
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Today's headline:

Ely CRIES Over Spilled Milk!
I'm not crying over Trump's failures... to accomplish whatever Trump was trying to do... which I'm still not sure about.

If you find out let me know!

NAFTA:

"worst deal in history"

TPP:

“It’s a rape of our country.”

Trump's solution:

NAFTA - Now With Calcium

TPP with Canada
Old 10-01-2018, 03:45 PM   #37
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Now, now, Ely, drink your milk, leave the whine to hcap.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:54 PM   #38
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Now, now, Ely, drink your milk, leave the whine to hcap.
You've now posted on the subject 7 times and offered nothing but drive-by attacks directed at me... oh and one at hcap who hasn't commented yet at all.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:59 PM   #39
fast4522

By the time the weekend comes we'll spell Tom so he get some racing in.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2018, 04:19 PM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You've been a jerk off for over two years now ... and totally wrong on all your posts, predictions and comments.

I know I won't win any popularity contests on here, I know that. I just don't care because you've proven countless times you are a juvenile little twerp. Laugh your soft arse off all you wish with these silly gifs, whatever. Very childish but then again YOU ARE the lead child to all the simple minded Trump haters.

I'll stack my posts, predictions and commentary against yours any day of the week. On my worst day I've contributed more value to this site than many on here, ESPECIALLY you. And that also means posting in other threads on different subjects. For someone you yells how wildly read you are, your range of intellect is quite shallow. And I will not comment on your writing skills ... which lacks simple clarity to start.

You are the one who have contributed mostly zero value to this place. And I'm being generous.

You are the one that said Trump won't get foreign companies to relocate here. WRONG. You are the one that said trade deals with the EU, NATO, NAFTA, and So Korea would never happen. WRONG. You are the one that said earlier corrupt deals made by Congress with Lockheed and Boeing will not be renegotiated because Trump is clueless. Well, you were WRONG then too. You should have quit then when you were behind but stupidity knows no bounds.

You also are the one that said Trump's trade policies will kill the economy. WRONG.

You are the ignorant one, not even knowing that Congress is the allocator of funds for the Wall, etc. Call it a Trump failure if you want, be my guest. Only stupid people believe this.
Definitely a red card
Old 10-01-2018, 06:41 PM   #41
woodtoo

Quote:

I know I won't win any popularity contests on here, I know that. I just don't care because you've proven countless times you are a juvenile little twerp. Laugh your soft arse off all you wish with these silly gifs, whatever. Very childish but then again YOU ARE the lead child to all the simple minded Trump haters.

I'll stack my posts, predictions and commentary against yours any day of the week. On my worst day I've contributed more value to this site than many on here, ESPECIALLY you. And that also means posting in other threads on different subjects. For someone you yells how wildly read you are, your range of intellect is quite shallow. And I will not comment on your writing skills ... which lacks simple clarity to start.

You are the one who have contributed mostly zero value to this place. And I'm being generous.

You are the one that said Trump won't get foreign companies to relocate here. WRONG. You are the one that said trade deals with the EU, NATO, NAFTA, and So Korea would never happen. WRONG. You are the one that said earlier corrupt deals made by Congress with Lockheed and Boeing will not be renegotiated because Trump is clueless. Well, you were WRONG then too. You should have quit then when you were behind but stupidity knows no bounds.

You also are the one that said Trump's trade policies will kill the economy. WRONG.

You are the ignorant one, not even knowing that Congress is the allocator of funds for the Wall, etc. Call it a Trump failure if you want, be my guest. Only stupid people believe this.
I endorse this reckless ad.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2018, 06:54 PM   #42
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Definitely a red card
Point of clarification, please. I am trying to understand the policy. I assume the red card is issued based on calling another member "ignorant". Why no red card for calling another member "despicable"?

Is calling someone ignorant more offensive than calling someone despicable?
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2018, 07:19 PM   #43
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Point of clarification, please. I am trying to understand the policy. I assume the red card is issued based on calling another member "ignorant". Why no red card for calling another member "despicable"?

Is calling someone ignorant more offensive than calling someone despicable?
Ignorant not a bad word/term IMO
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2018, 11:10 PM   #44
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
I am trying to understand the policy. I assume the red card is issued based on calling another member "ignorant".

Think maybe the red card might be issued based on calling another member "stupid", and "simple minded", and "jerk off" and "juvenile little twerp", etc.? All part of the post PA deemed questionable.
Old 10-02-2018, 11:03 AM   #45
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Yes.

White House: President Donald J. Trump Secures A Modern, Rebalanced Trade Agreement with Canada and Mexico

None of it is interesting.

All the stuff at Canada would have been accomplished (and then some) if we had just stayed in TPP.
No. You didn't read the document / Agreement. You read a White House release. If you think that's the same thing it confirms my view of your lack of credibility , a propensity to comment without facts. Your negative comments are unfounded.

Look, the economy is running well. Enjoy it. This economy belongs to trump. Admit it. Give credit
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply