Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 09-28-2018, 04:07 AM   #1
Suff
Beat up 💪

DRF PP BETA. Likable.

DRF is out with new PP product. Pretty sure this was just released today. Its definitely in beta, maybe others had seen it before it was exposed in my account?

I played today and was just in there at 3 o'clock and did not see this,

I like it.. Especially the notes. I hate the notes tool in Formulator. This is much easier. I also love the the ability to toggle to races instead of scrolling.

Since its in Beta..

Dear DRF... You have to add a feature that I use in Excel... Lock Top Row! Bring the Race Conditions, Purse and distance down the page as I scroll the entries.,

I get 8 horses deep into the race PP and I forget the purse, or race shape..one turn, 2 turns, etc and I have to scroll up and remind myself, "Ok, its an OC 40Nw2, one turn mile & 16th state bred."... then scroll back to horse 8 . Honestly, I forget it again in 30 seconds and go back up and down when I get to the 9 horse.

Be nice if race data was visible as I look at each entry.

Side Note. This race, the G3 Pilgrims at Belmont Saturday
Nice race.

Maidens are getting 6 pounds so its a real handicap race. The favorite is heavy at 126 , adding 10 pounds from last @ 116 pounds. 9/5 on the ML.

He has a best of 31 workout last week that looks F'ng frightening. Like his tail was on fire. This could be a monster.

Attached Images
File Type: png DRF Beta.png (403.5 KB, 93 views)
File Type: png Notes Navigation..png (483.2 KB, 81 views)

Last edited by Suff; 09-28-2018 at 04:10 AM.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2018, 05:18 AM   #2
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuss View Post

. The favorite is heavy at 126 , adding 10 pounds from last @ 116 pounds. 9/5 on the ML.
Correction.

The favorite is heavy at 122 , adding 6 pounds from last @ 116 pounds. 9/5 on the ML.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2018, 11:32 AM   #3
jdhanover

when I click on the link to the beta page...the page I get is blank other than the black header line. not sure why.
jdhanover is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2018, 10:43 AM   #4
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhanover View Post
when I click on the link to the beta page...the page I get is blank other than the black header line. not sure why.
Is this still an issue?

If so, send me a note with some information on computer, browser, versions etc.. and I'll get it to the right person. You may just want to clear your cache first and try again. I haven't heard of anyone else with this issue.

To OP, I agree with you. More to come.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: