Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-22-2022, 02:57 PM   #466
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
reverse exacta wins

these results go into the data base.

Attached Images
File Type: png FAIR VALUE CALCULATION .png (40.8 KB, 3 views)
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2022, 06:25 PM   #467
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
play as they load

Attached Images
File Type: png play.png (14.1 KB, 3 views)
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2022, 06:56 PM   #468
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
Golden Gate* race 4

WIN PGNO #
7
to win and reverse ex
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2022, 07:09 PM   #469
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Golden Gate* race 4

WIN PGNO #
7
to win and reverse ex
late money helped me with this one...the late money was wrong

3/7 reverse ex wins

terrible return of $0.82 on the dollar
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2022, 05:11 PM   #470
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
PLAY AS THEY ENTERED THE GATE

Attached Images
File Type: png play.png (18.4 KB, 3 views)
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2022, 05:54 PM   #471
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
PLAY AS THEY ENTER THE GATE

#3 WIN AND REV EX
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2022, 06:13 PM   #472
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
PLAY AS THEY ENTER THE GATE

#3 WIN AND REV EX
4/3 EXACTA.. TERRIBLE RETURN

Attached Images
File Type: png LINE RESULTS.png (13.1 KB, 5 views)
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2022, 07:27 PM   #473
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
PLAY AS THEY ENTER THE GATE

Attached Images
File Type: png play.png (18.4 KB, 1 views)
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2022, 07:42 PM   #474
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
PLAY AS THEY ENTERED THE GATE

Attached Images
File Type: png play.png (18.4 KB, 3 views)
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2022, 09:31 PM   #475
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
A very large exacta overlay.

Attached Images
File Type: png bel r1 10-28-2022 Screenshot 2022-10-28 202945.png (50.2 KB, 2 views)
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2022, 11:49 AM   #476
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
OK here we go. my thoughts have always exceeded my ability to type quickly therefore I am now using word dictate. So beware, my new comments may be lengthy but I'm sure you will appreciate it.
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2022, 01:26 PM   #477
headhawg
crusty old guy
 
headhawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Snarkytown USA
Posts: 3,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
So beware, my new comments may be lengthy but I'm sure you will appreciate it.)


Your narcissism is exceeded only by your incompetence.
__________________
"Don't believe everything that you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by headhawg; 10-29-2022 at 01:28 PM. Reason: better adjective
headhawg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2022, 12:29 PM   #478
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
listening to music while Analyzing my current 1000 race database: coffee:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg music tostudy Screenshot 2022-10-30 112621.jpg (196.9 KB, 2 views)
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2022, 10:29 PM   #479
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,798
JUST HAVING SOME FUN.
A FEW OF MY FORMULAS;

=IF(AND(AP592+AP621>=1,M155<>AW159),M155*M190*1000 ,"----")

=IF(AND(AO581+AO610>=0,L144>AV148),AV148*1000,0)

=IF(Sheet3!M5<>"---",Sheet3!M5,0)

ONE OF MY TWO MAIN MACROS



Sub oddssort()
'
' oddssort Macro
'

'
Range("BO220:CH237").Select
Selection.Copy
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=7
Range("BO279").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Application.CutCopyMode = False

ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"CH280:CH296"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
Range("BO280:CH295").Select
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear


ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"CH281:CH295"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort
'
.SetRange Range("BO279:CH295")
.Header = xlYes
.MatchCase = False
.Orientation = xlTopToBottom
.SortMethod = xlPinYin
.Apply
End With



'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Range("BQ636:CF636").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("BM659").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=True
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=14
Range("BP659:BP674").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("BL659").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("BI659:BM674").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Range("BO644").Select
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=14
Range("BJ659:BM674").Select
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear


ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"BM658:BM674"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal


With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort
.SetRange Range("BL658:BM674")
.Header = xlYes
.MatchCase = False
.Orientation = xlTopToBottom
.SortMethod = xlPinYin
.Apply
Range("CG560:CG575").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("BQ581").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=True

'Range("CL582").Select

End With

Range("CH578").Select
' Range("CZ653").Select


' topthreesort Macro
'

'
Range("CN559I576").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("EA559").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("EA560:EV575").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"EV561:EV575"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
Range("EA560:EV575").Select
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"EV560:EV575"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort
.SetRange Range("EA560:EV575")
.Header = xlGuess
.MatchCase = False
.Orientation = xlTopToBottom
.SortMethod = xlPinYin
.Apply
End With

Range("CQ650").Select

'
' macrobf659 Macro
'

'
Range("BF659").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("BF659:BU674").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("bp616").Select

Range("CJ644").Select




' transfermainboard Macro
'

'
Range("BO618:CH645").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("CI669").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("CI670B685").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"CI670:CI685"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort
.SetRange Range("CI670B685")
.Header = xlGuess
.MatchCase = False
.Orientation = xlTopToBottom
.SortMethod = xlPinYin
.Apply
End With
Range("CJ686A687").Select
Selection.ClearContents
'''''End

' ltgreenbpardtransfer Macro
'

'
Range("BD658:BW675").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("CI691").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("CI692B707").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"CI692:CI707"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort
.SetRange Range("CI692B707")
.Header = xlGuess
.MatchCase = False
.Orientation = xlTopToBottom
.SortMethod = xlPinYin
.Apply
End With

Range("k94").Select

'Sub purpleline()
'
' purpleline Macro
'

'
Range("BO172:CL172").Select
Selection.Copy
'End Sub
' totalbet Macro
'
' greytotal Macro
'

'
Range("BS183").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=R[-22]C[-4]+R[-22]C[13]"
Range("BS183").Select
Selection.Copy
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False














End Sub
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2022, 09:01 AM   #480
FakeNameChanged
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
JUST HAVING SOME FUN.
A FEW OF MY FORMULAS;

=IF(AND(AP592+AP621>=1,M155<>AW159),M155*M190*1000 ,"----")

=IF(AND(AO581+AO610>=0,L144>AV148),AV148*1000,0)

=IF(Sheet3!M5<>"---",Sheet3!M5,0)

ONE OF MY TWO MAIN MACROS



Sub oddssort()
'
' oddssort Macro
'

'
Range("BO220:CH237").Select
Selection.Copy
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=7
Range("BO279").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Application.CutCopyMode = False

ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"CH280:CH296"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
Range("BO280:CH295").Select
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear


ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"CH281:CH295"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort
'
.SetRange Range("BO279:CH295")
.Header = xlYes
.MatchCase = False
.Orientation = xlTopToBottom
.SortMethod = xlPinYin
.Apply
End With



'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Range("BQ636:CF636").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("BM659").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=True
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=14
Range("BP659:BP674").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("BL659").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("BI659:BM674").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Range("BO644").Select
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=14
Range("BJ659:BM674").Select
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear


ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"BM658:BM674"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal


With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort
.SetRange Range("BL658:BM674")
.Header = xlYes
.MatchCase = False
.Orientation = xlTopToBottom
.SortMethod = xlPinYin
.Apply
Range("CG560:CG575").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("BQ581").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=True

'Range("CL582").Select

End With

Range("CH578").Select
' Range("CZ653").Select


' topthreesort Macro
'

'
Range("CN559I576").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("EA559").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("EA560:EV575").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"EV561:EV575"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
Range("EA560:EV575").Select
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"EV560:EV575"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort
.SetRange Range("EA560:EV575")
.Header = xlGuess
.MatchCase = False
.Orientation = xlTopToBottom
.SortMethod = xlPinYin
.Apply
End With

Range("CQ650").Select

'
' macrobf659 Macro
'

'
Range("BF659").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("BF659:BU674").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("bp616").Select

Range("CJ644").Select




' transfermainboard Macro
'

'
Range("BO618:CH645").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("CI669").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("CI670B685").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"CI670:CI685"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort
.SetRange Range("CI670B685")
.Header = xlGuess
.MatchCase = False
.Orientation = xlTopToBottom
.SortMethod = xlPinYin
.Apply
End With
Range("CJ686A687").Select
Selection.ClearContents
'''''End

' ltgreenbpardtransfer Macro
'

'
Range("BD658:BW675").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("CI691").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("CI692B707").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Clear
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortField s.Add2 Key:=Range( _
"CI692:CI707"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlDescending, DataOption:= _
xlSortNormal
With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort
.SetRange Range("CI692B707")
.Header = xlGuess
.MatchCase = False
.Orientation = xlTopToBottom
.SortMethod = xlPinYin
.Apply
End With

Range("k94").Select

'Sub purpleline()
'
' purpleline Macro
'

'
Range("BO172:CL172").Select
Selection.Copy
'End Sub
' totalbet Macro
'
' greytotal Macro
'

'
Range("BS183").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=R[-22]C[-4]+R[-22]C[13]"
Range("BS183").Select
Selection.Copy
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False














End Sub
i think you missed a comma(,)
__________________
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.
FakeNameChanged is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.