Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-15-2022, 08:47 AM   #1
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Guards beat inmate in Georgia jail

WTF!?!?
Old 11-15-2022, 09:11 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

They need to hire the people who were running Jeffrey Epstein's jail before they go and issue their next beatdown.

How do you live through a beating like that? I'm guessing more than one person on this forum would know...
Old 11-15-2022, 02:57 PM   #3
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
They need to hire the people who were running Jeffrey Epstein's jail before they go and issue their next beatdown.

How do you live through a beating like that? I'm guessing more than one person on this forum would know...

From what I see most of those punches looked like what you would see in a girl fight, which is fortunate for the victim. I could see him getting nothing but cuts and bruises. It is still disgusting. I wonder what the guy did?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2022, 03:08 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I didn't look that closely nor would I really be able to differentiate between punch-types on a video like that...

My guess is he either led them on a wild long-ass chase...or in the middle of being arrested, he hurt or spit on or did something to a fellow officer of theirs...maybe put him in the hospital?

No clue...but that's generally what would get your ass kicked like that I would think...
Old 11-15-2022, 03:16 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I didn't look that closely nor would I really be able to differentiate between punch-types on a video like that...

My guess is he either led them on a wild long-ass chase...or in the middle of being arrested, he hurt or spit on or did something to a fellow officer of theirs...maybe put him in the hospital?

No clue...but that's generally what would get your ass kicked like that I would think...

I used to box as an amateur for many years, and trained a lot of people on how to defend themselves. I just have a trained eye, so to speak. You could be strong as an ox but improper technique will make your punches seem like they came from a 98 pound weakling. Just look at the guy landing most of the punches throwing left hand whatever the hell they are, those could not squash a grape.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 11-15-2022 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-15-2022, 04:14 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Maybe they faked it to spark some more racial unrest...who knows...the entire world is a conspiracy these days anyway...
Old 11-15-2022, 04:28 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Maybe they faked it to spark some more racial unrest...who knows...the entire world is a conspiracy these days anyway...

If it was fake wouldn't they throw in some sound effects? Those Old West movie and tv show fights from back in the day cracked me up. I read where the hitting sound was made by slapping a slab of raw boneless meat.
Old 11-15-2022, 09:35 PM   #8
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
From what I see most of those punches looked like what you would see in a girl fight, which is fortunate for the victim. I could see him getting nothing but cuts and bruises. It is still disgusting. I wonder what the guy did?
Agree
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2022, 09:52 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

I should have said typical girl fight. One of the lesbian couple I was track buddies with was was athletic and had a pretty stocky build. She was an ex softball player in college who played catcher. She and her girlfriend showed up early when we were just going to watch TVG and bet on the internet. I was just finishing a heavy bag workout.

Deb just watched and when I was done asked me to show her how to box.
She took to it like a duck to water, I only had to show her everything once.
She was nailing the bag pretty hard. At the time female boxing and MMA fighting or the like was just becoming acceptable. If she wasn't already 40 years old, I would have trained her up then handed her off to a professional trainer and we could see what she could do.

I swear I would have taken her over all my male friends at the time but one if something got nasty.
Old 11-15-2022, 10:15 PM   #10
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
... One of the lesbian couple I was track buddies with was was athletic and had a pretty stocky build. She was an ex softball player in college who played catcher. She and her girlfriend showed up early when we were just going to watch TVG and bet on the internet....
this sounded like a hallmark movie until you turned on... tvg!
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: