Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-11-2022, 05:53 PM   #46
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I cannot believe how easily Newsome and Hochul were re-elected after shutting down their states, and destroying businesses.

Simple. We see it herev it OT all the time.

Most people are too stupid to seperate personality from accomplishments.

Anyone ever figure out COST of getting rid of Mean Trump, that is the cost of Biden to our economy?

The Dems have brainwasahing our kids for so long, we have dumbed down the population.

NYS has always been filled with blithering idiots. California has only 15% Americans living there.

Best thing to do is give Calif to Mexico and rid of it.

Or jump up and down real hard onthe west side of the San Andreas...or maybe lure OPRA there.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:13 PM   #47
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Simple. We see it herev it OT all the time.

Most people are too stupid to seperate personality from accomplishments.

Anyone ever figure out COST of getting rid of Mean Trump, that is the cost of Biden to our economy?

The Dems have brainwasahing our kids for so long, we have dumbed down the population.

NYS has always been filled with blithering idiots. California has only 15% Americans living there.

Best thing to do is give Calif to Mexico and rid of it.

Or jump up and down real hard onthe west side of the San Andreas...or maybe lure OPRA there.
Tommy, did the ex Rochester Police Chief win his race?
Old 11-11-2022, 07:35 PM   #48
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Tommy, did the ex Rochester Police Chief win his race?

No, too many idiots in this area.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com...s/69626362007/
Old 11-11-2022, 07:55 PM   #49
Inner Dirt

Quote:

That was the police chief that got fired over the death of Daniel Prude, what a load of BS.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2022, 08:21 PM   #50
xtb

Quote:
That was the police chief that got fired over the death of Daniel Prude, what a load of BS.

Daniel Prude, the "spitter".
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2022, 08:24 PM   #51
xtb

Quote:
I cannot believe how easily Newsome and Hochul were re-elected after shutting down their states, and destroying businesses.

Kathy still loves those masks.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sked-children/
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2022, 08:24 PM   #52
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Hypothetically, if they both run and are the choices (which will never happen), and you think they're both turds in terms of character (doesn't really matter to what degree), how do you NOT go with the person who more aligns with your own beliefs on how the country should be run?

It boggles my mind given everything you've said, you'd still vote for Biden under this scenario.

You cite respect for Country? How would voting for Biden be respecting Country?
IMHO, the country is much more respected on the world stage with Biden there. Trumps mouth just works way faster than his brain, and he has a one track mind, it says ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME on repeat infinitely.

I made the mistake of voting for a third party candidate in 2016 because I couldnt stand Hillary either, and that gave us Trump. Said Id never make that mistake again. I just pray DeSantis runs or the Dems run a viable candidate, not one that will be like 82.

Many of my conservative friends are now quickly coming off the Trump bandwagon, they are saying what I said all along, he would rather burn the whole thing down rather than not have it be about him.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2022, 08:29 PM   #53
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Am curious...how did Trump's presidency hurt you by he "only ever really" caring about himself?

~
No president has ever really hurt me, things happen gas is cheap, gas is expensive, inflation comes, inflation goes. Ive only been around since 1968 so maybe I have not seen that much, but it seems to me when a President is bad mouthing half the country like Trump did for four years and like Biden is currently doing, that is just not a president that I really want or respect.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:44 PM   #54
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Daniel Prude, the "spitter".

He also was arrested 37 times, but it is considered racist to consider priors.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:17 PM   #55
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
No president has ever really hurt me, things happen gas is cheap, gas is expensive, inflation comes, inflation goes. Ive only been around since 1968 so maybe I have not seen that much, but it seems to me when a President is bad mouthing half the country like Trump did for four years and like Biden is currently doing, that is just not a president that I really want or respect.
You are quite mistaken, mhaney0423. Trump NEVER badmouthed half the country, like Biden has. He never demeaned the American PEOPLE by calling them "semi-fascists," like Biden has.

What Trump did do is attack the MSM, the true enemy of the people, for their incessant lying, the RINOS in his own party for their despicable two-facedness and backstabbing, and the Demos in GOVERNMENT for their sheer incompetence and corruption (Hunter Biden; election rigging). All TRUE!

Biden's policies are on the brink of destroying this country like NEVER before seen, and with the full consent of the Democratic GOVERNMENT (lots of the Demo PEOPLE included, maybe such as yourself), and he has brought us to the brink of WWIII. Trump brought us PEACE for four years...PEACE!!

Tell me, what Trump policies have failed or have hurt the PEOPLE of this country?

You're 54 years old and you claim to not have "seen that much." That doesn't bode well for your opinions in a political forum.

~
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2022, 11:30 PM   #56
MargieRose

Quote:
Trump can't win NY or California, either.

I bought a barbeque deli chicken Sunday. It delicious. I had some of it Tuesday, and was a little dried out, but still tasty. Today, I unwrapped it and it stunk to high Heaven.

I named it Donny and has Spam sandwhich.
Here, have another.

~
Old 11-12-2022, 12:27 AM   #57
MargieRose

Quote:
Trump can't win NY or California, either.
Are you saying that DeSantis can?

~
Old 11-12-2022, 12:57 AM   #58
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Tell me, what Trump policies have failed or have hurt the PEOPLE of this country?
~

The metal tariffs caused trauma for myself and anyone who purchases metal raw materials to machine or fabricate items from. I buy domestic metals whenever possible, but those suppliers raised their prices and blamed tariffs.
It was a bunch of finger pointing on who was trying to game the system.
Prices were so volatile the suppliers were swamped with calls on pricing when previously a lot of people could estimate without calling. Prices finally came back down to close to pre tariffs and then Biden took over. Prices on aluminum is up 50% from pre Biden and the price of stainless steel is up 150%.
Old 11-12-2022, 01:40 AM   #59
MargieRose

Quote:
The metal tariffs caused trauma for myself and anyone who purchases metal raw materials to machine or fabricate items from. I buy domestic metals whenever possible, but those suppliers raised their prices and blamed tariffs.

It was a bunch of finger pointing on who was trying to game the system.
Prices were so volatile the suppliers were swamped with calls on pricing when previously a lot of people could estimate without calling. Prices finally came back down to close to pre tariffs and then Biden took over. Prices on aluminum is up 50% from pre Biden and the price of stainless steel is up 150%.
"...prices finally came back down...": apparently, a short-term issue resolved; that is, until Biden came in.

I don't foresee any of Biden's issues being short term.

This still rings in as a plus for Trump.

~
Old 11-12-2022, 06:30 AM   #60
mhaney0423

Quote:
You are quite mistaken, mhaney0423. Trump NEVER badmouthed half the country, like Biden has. He never demeaned the American PEOPLE by calling them "semi-fascists," like Biden has.

What Trump did do is attack the MSM, the true enemy of the people, for their incessant lying, the RINOS in his own party for their despicable two-facedness and backstabbing, and the Demos in GOVERNMENT for their sheer incompetence and corruption (Hunter Biden; election rigging). All TRUE!

Biden's policies are on the brink of destroying this country like NEVER before seen, and with the full consent of the Democratic GOVERNMENT (lots of the Demo PEOPLE included, maybe such as yourself), and he has brought us to the brink of WWIII. Trump brought us PEACE for four years...PEACE!!

You're 54 years old and you claim to not have "seen that much." That doesn't bode well for your opinions in a political forum.

~
Not really, one thing I have learned in my 54 years, is that I am not going to convince anyone they are wrong, especially about politics. The best I can do is share my opinion and give people time to learn.

Trump did absolutely nothing to bring peace, it just so happens the were no wars during his time in office. There was also peace during Jimmy Carters term in office, is he also one of your heros?

Biden has not done a damn thing to bring us to the brink of WW3, unless you are going to try and say that somehow sending aid to Ukraine (a Sovereign State) which was attacked by a superpower bringing us to the brink. I believe several Republicans, namely Lindsay Graham have called for much more aid if not boots on the ground.....certainly fighter planes and long range missiles, which I would agree with BTW.

Im not going to try to change your mind, you will do that on your own.....or not. Like I said, several of my conservative friends have recently wised up to the nature of Trump since the recent DeSantis tiff.

The best part about this country, is you can still have your opinion and I can have mine and we can still all get along. The world is still gonna turn whether its Trump, Biden, or someone in between in charge.

If you really want to know who has brought the world to the brink, look no further than Vladomir Putin not domestically.