Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-27-2022, 05:51 PM   #16
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

mostpost included Kamalalala on his list of dem dames.

In the midst of border crisis, energy crisis, inflation crisis, THIS is what she spoke about.

This was her school bus.
Old 10-27-2022, 06:45 PM   #17
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You’re joking, right.
Lauren Boebert, not smart. Not especially good looking.
Marsha Blackburn, not smart. Kinda good looking years ago, definitely dissipated now.
Marjorie Taylor Greene, dumb. And ugly.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Really dumb. And ugly
Kari Lake, not smart. Attractive in a very superficial way.
Jeanine Pierrot, not smart. Not good looking.
Kellyanne Conway. Ditto.
Yo mama.

On the other hand, here are just a few intelligent, attractive Democratic women.
AOC
Gretchen Whitmer
Nicole Wallace
Alex Wagner
Stephanie Ruhle
Hallie Jackson
Elizabeth Warren
Kamala Harris
Tammy Baldwin
Val Demings
Catherine Cortez Masto
Kirsten Sinema-although I don’t agree with her politics.
JEAN Shaheen
Jacky Rosen
Kirsten Gillibrand
Maria Cantwell
Kate Brown
Robin Kelly (Illinois cong District 2)
Marie Newman (I’ll 3)
Cheri Bustos (Illinois 17)

I think that proves my point, but more important than looks or intelligence, these women possess character and empathy. They have good souls.
You're flat-out joking, right? A few you mentioned are okay to look at, but fact is, none are particularly bright The few I highlighted above are not only stupid, but absolute dogs to look at.
woof-woof
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2022, 08:04 PM   #18
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
You're flat-out joking, right? A few you mentioned are okay to look at, but fact is, none are particularly bright The few I highlighted above are not only stupid, but absolute dogs to look at.
woof-woof
I believe he is referring to when they were children.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2022, 10:02 PM   #19
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
woof-woof
Thanks for saving me a post.

He needs his eyes checked
Old 10-27-2022, 10:13 PM   #20
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffdaddy View Post
I believe he is referring to when they were children.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2022, 03:02 AM   #21
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I’m 72.

With certainty I can tell you that my conversations with women don’t involve politics.
Just grab them by the pussy and get it on.?

My man (high 5)
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2022, 03:47 AM   #22
TJDave

(On the down low)
Old 10-29-2022, 01:18 PM   #23
ElKabong

Quote:
You’re joking, right.
Lauren Boebert, not smart. Not especially good looking.
Marsha Blackburn, not smart. Kinda good looking years ago, definitely dissipated now.
Marjorie Taylor Greene, dumb. And ugly.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Really dumb. And ugly
Kari Lake, not smart. Attractive in a very superficial way.
Jeanine Pierrot, not smart. Not good looking.
Kellyanne Conway. Ditto.
Yo mama.

On the other hand, here are just a few intelligent, attractive Democratic women.
AOC
Gretchen Whitmer
Nicole Wallace
Alex Wagner
Stephanie Ruhle
Hallie Jackson
Elizabeth Warren
Kamala Harris
Tammy Baldwin
Val Demings
Catherine Cortez Masto
Kirsten Sinema-although I don’t agree with her politics.
JEAN Shaheen
Jacky Rosen
Kirsten Gillibrand
Maria Cantwell
Kate Brown
Robin Kelly (Illinois cong District 2)
Marie Newman (I’ll 3)
Cheri Bustos (Illinois 17)

I think that proves my point, but more important than looks or intelligence, these women possess character and empathy. They have good souls.
Those are some ugly democrats you posted up

I will say this, Madeline Albright is much better looking dead than alive
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2022, 02:04 PM   #24
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Thanks for saving me a post.

He needs his eyes checked

With what he seems to see I hope he is no longer driving. I used to live in a town that had a lot of snowbirds. Some of the things I saw from elderly drivers were pretty bad. That is the only place I lived where I would not ride a motorcycle in to town to run a errands.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2022, 02:20 PM   #25
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
With what he seems to see I hope he is no longer driving. I used to live in a town that had a lot of snowbirds. Some of the things I saw from elderly drivers were pretty bad. That is the only place I lived where I would not ride a motorcycle in to town to run a errands.
I probably drive better than you, you freakin moonshiner. Let me rephrase that. I definitely drive better than you. I drive the speed limit plus 10 on the highways. Speed limit plus 5-7 locally. Obviously dependent on traffic. I anticipate. Aware of my surroundings. Believe I have had three tickets my entire life. The last one in the late eighties was thrown out. I am elderly. I am not one of those elderly drivers you are talking about.
Old 10-29-2022, 02:48 PM   #26
xtb

Quote:
I drive the speed limit plus 10 on the highways. Speed limit plus 5-7 locally.

You're a rebel Musty, the James Dean of PA.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2022, 02:55 PM   #27
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I probably drive better than you, you freakin moonshiner. Let me rephrase that. I definitely drive better than you. I drive the speed limit plus 10 on the highways. Speed limit plus 5-7 locally. Obviously dependent on traffic. I anticipate. Aware of my surroundings. Believe I have had three tickets my entire life. The last one in the late eighties was thrown out. I am elderly. I am not one of those elderly drivers you are talking about.

So now you know how I drive? If you drive +10 on the highways here you will get a ticket. We have a lot of cops per square mile here even though most of the area is rural. I only go more than 5 over if I know the areas don't have speed traps and you rarely see the man. All my insane driving was in California where the highway patrol did not use speed guns and I often drove through no man's land. I had 3 tickets also all because the cops used an airplane and speed guns. One speed gun was at 2am, the other when he was moving in the opposite direction, I didn't even know they could do that, or I probably would have bolted. Even though you have driven 20 years longer than me, I am sure I have at least driven the same miles or more. I would take 4 year loans and have 150k on a truck when the last payment was made, while also having a motorcycle I rode a lot.

How fast you drive does not dictate whether you are a good driver or not. I had a friend who even in his 20's drove often under the speed limit, he got in so many accidents you could not count them. He also was easily distracted and had trouble driving in the middle of the lane.
Old 10-29-2022, 06:20 PM   #28
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
That’s what they all say……MAGOO!
Old 10-29-2022, 06:53 PM   #29
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Good one, Ralph! Cliffy constantly displays that he has vision issues that he is in denial about. Plenty of examples, he did not see Biden being led around by the Easter Bunny, Biden shaking hands with ghosts, and constantly walking the wrong direction going to places he has been multiple times. Then there is claiming Elizabeth Warren is attractive. That is someone a lesbian attracted to the masculine look would be all over. If Cliffy doesn't have extremely poor vision, what is his excuse? The only other explanation I would have is he still has the vacuum tube powered TV his parents bought him on his 16th birthday
and watches the news and anything political on it.
Old 10-29-2022, 07:01 PM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:

So far the only thing I notice in driving skill decline is an issue with depth perception when backing up using mirrors. I am always way short of the line to gain. I get out, look, then back up with the door open looking at the ground, and nail it on the second attempt. I can't turn around and look back because of a fused lower spine and an immobile neck. At 61 everything else seems fine.