Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-16-2021, 10:28 AM   #31
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
When people say they’re not to bright....... they’re not too bright. Plus, whether you are on the Trump train, the Biden train, the Democrat train or the Republican train, frankly , you’re not that bright.

That being said, many of these Trump train people are actually trained chimps. They’re not even stable human beings. Somehow, that’s conservative??? I could go on Parler and read about Q and demon cults with the “Deep State” or the big, store 10 days of food and water for the big “blackout” that still hasn’t materialized. The newest one is there’s gonna be a “super secret” reinstatement of Trump on March 4 th. I think these people don’t have a life and they spice it up with this bull shit. They take marching orders from someone named “Q”..... no one even know who the fck that is. Then you have people from their mothers basement, cops and some actual normal seeming citizens ..... storming the Capital! One genius had his work badge on for full display. They are afraid of the “tracking vaccine”, as they call it, but they had their cell phones on during the whole deal. One cop even claimed he didn’t break any laws breaking in. We are not talking about the sharpest knives in the drawer here. Yeah, they really think this shit thru. Get an f’ing life already. These are pathetic people with nothing better to do. And they’ll believe any crap that’s flung out there.
True. But these far right-wingers who believe in this nonsensical conspiracy-style things do not represent the majority of people who voted for Trump. And, there are just as many people on the far left who believe all sorts of crazy things, too.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2021, 11:37 AM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
When people say they’re not to bright....... they’re not too bright. Plus, whether you are on the Trump train, the Biden train, the Democrat train or the Republican train, frankly , you’re not that bright.

That being said, many of these Trump train people are actually trained chimps. They’re not even stable human beings. Somehow, that’s conservative??? I could go on Parler and read about Q and demon cults with the “Deep State” or the big, store 10 days of food and water for the big “blackout” that still hasn’t materialized. The newest one is there’s gonna be a “super secret” reinstatement of Trump on March 4 th. I think these people don’t have a life and they spice it up with this bull shit. They take marching orders from someone named “Q”..... no one even know who the fck that is. Then you have people from their mothers basement, cops and some actual normal seeming citizens ..... storming the Capital! One genius had his work badge on for full display. They are afraid of the “tracking vaccine”, as they call it, but they had their cell phones on during the whole deal. One cop even claimed he didn’t break any laws breaking in. We are not talking about the sharpest knives in the drawer here. Yeah, they really think this shit thru. Get an f’ing life already. These are pathetic people with nothing better to do. And they’ll believe any crap that’s flung out there.
You forgot to mention the idiots on the left who were there too...like JaydenX aka John Sullivan....funny...I guess he was acting SMART...you know, like a genius?

https://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/20...annel-jaydenx/

Quote:
From comments heard on video images he captured and other video obtained by the United States government, and the suspect’s past history, it is apparent Sullivan was not a Trump supporter. In video Sullivan captured, he is heard encouraging the rioters. According to the FBI, in an obtained video posted on YouTube, Sullivan is recognized telling a crowed over a microphone at a protest in Washington D.C., “we about to burn this sh@t down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office . . . f@%#ing pull him out of that shit . . . we ain’t waiting until the next election . . . we about to go get that motherf@%#er.”
There were MANY of these types there as well...in fact...I would posit that the majority of those who actually "broke into the capitol" were composed of these types of agent provocateurs....
Old 01-16-2021, 11:39 AM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
True. But these far right-wingers who believe in this nonsensical conspiracy-style things do not represent the majority of people who voted for Trump. And, there are just as many people on the far left who believe all sorts of crazy things, too.
Yeah, he acts as if we're all just dying to hear what Q says next...
Old 01-16-2021, 12:11 PM   #34
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
There were MANY of these types there as well...in fact...I would posit that the majority of those who actually "broke into the capitol" were composed of these types of agent provocateurs....
First you suggested it was a "lie" when reports came in that Trumpers were storming the capitol.. then you said "good for them", when it was confirmed.

Then you said they weren't Antifa cuz you weren't seeing a lot of initial mayhem. "It's too bad they're not more like Antifa."

Then when mayhem and shooting was reported, you said, "Thank God, I was beginning to think these patriots had zero balls." And if they were Antifa, police would just let them do whatever they wanted..

Then as a bit of time passed and the violence and implications became more evident, you flipped your script to:

It's Antifa.

Quite an embarassing tap dance, but of course entirely predictable.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...ss/6620908002/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29E0QO
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2021, 12:56 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
First you suggested it was a "lie" when reports came in that Trumpers were storming the capitol.. then you said "good for them", when it was confirmed.

Then you said they weren't Antifa cuz you weren't seeing a lot of initial mayhem. "It's too bad they're not more like Antifa."

Then when mayhem and shooting was reported, you said, "Thank God, I was beginning to think these patriots had zero balls." And if they were Antifa, police would just let them do whatever they wanted..

Then as a bit of time passed and the violence and implications became more evident, you flipped your script to:

It's Antifa.

Quite an embarassing tap dance, but of course entirely predictable.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...ss/6620908002/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29E0QO
I never said any such things. I think you are confusing me with somebody else.

And you sound obsessed with me...for a newbie...

Do I need to take out a restraining order?
Old 01-16-2021, 01:34 PM   #36
davew

The GOP is starting to worry some of these Pro-America Trumpers will run for Senate and Governors, and even against incumbent swamp R's.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-offic...165704361.html
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2021, 03:27 PM   #37
Secretariat

Quote:
Yeah, he acts as if we're all just dying to hear what Q says next...
Didn't Tom Console have a method called "Q"? Is it possible Dave Powers is Q?
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2021, 05:03 PM   #38
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Last post deleted due to incomprehensibility.
Old 01-16-2021, 06:16 PM   #39
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
I never said any such things. I think you are confusing me with somebody else.
Everything I quoted was taken directly from your thread/posts here:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...d.php?t=162484

Which you edited parts of after my post

That's some pretty ballsy revisionism
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2021, 06:47 PM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Everything I quoted was taken directly from your thread/posts here:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...d.php?t=162484

Which you edited parts of after my post

That's some pretty ballsy revisionism
I have no idea what you're talking about, retread.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: