Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 11-28-2018, 10:21 PM   #721
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
So what was the significance/outcome of this press conference?
Some kind of sextortion scheme from inside of prisons....Military members involved.....Not what I was hoping for.

SC, NC inmates busted in ‘Operation Surprise Party’ ‘sextortion’ scheme of military members linked to contraband cellphones

http://www.live5news.com/2018/11/28/...erence-sc-doc/
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2018, 02:10 PM   #722
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Big meetings Dec 3-5. Lynch, Comey, Clinton, Epstein- Official links to schedules and subpoenas

Dec 5th Clinton hearing confirmed. https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/...on-foundation/

Dec 4th Epstein hearing confirmed. https://www.15thcircuit.com/division/ag/docket

Dec 3rd Comey and Lynch Confirmed. https://judiciary.house.gov/press-re...-and-ms-lynch/

Today, Nov 30th Comey hearing motion confirmed. https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/CourtSched.pl

Huber is going to the Dec 5th hearing confirmed. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-thanksgiving/
Old 11-30-2018, 09:45 PM   #723
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Latest "Q" posts....Looks like it's finally going to happen:

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Nov 2018 - 9:27:58 PM
To the person who leaked Huber > [Clinton Foundation] Whistleblower' DO NOT reveal more.
MONDAY.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Nov 2018 - 9:29:50 PM
To all those who doubted SESSIONS & HUBER you WILL ALL PAY THE PRICE VERY SOON.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Nov 2018 - 9:46:11 PM
>>4092294
FIRST AND ONLY LEAK (public) re: HUBER activities.
NO FURTHER DETAILS SHOULD BE RELEASED [WARNING]
PAIN COMING.
Q

https://qmap.pub/

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 11-30-2018 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-30-2018, 09:53 PM   #724
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Latest "Q" posts....Looks like it's finally going to happen:

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Nov 2018 - 9:27:58 PM
To the person who leaked Huber > [Clinton Foundation] Whistleblower' DO NOT reveal more.
MONDAY.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Nov 2018 - 9:29:50 PM
To all those who doubted SESSIONS & HUBER you WILL ALL PAY THE PRICE VERY SOON.
Q

https://qmap.pub/
Sure thing! I mean...you seem to have your thumb right on the pulse of this mysterious organization. Whenever you've made a prediction about them...you've never been wrong!
Old 11-30-2018, 09:58 PM   #725
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Sure thing! I mean...you seem to have your thumb right on the pulse of this mysterious organization. Whenever you've made a prediction about them...you've never been wrong!
Yeah, yeah I know, I'll just get my plate of crow ready...
Old 11-30-2018, 10:21 PM   #726
thaskalos

Quote:
Yeah, yeah I know, I'll just get my plate of crow ready...
Randall...Randall...when will you learn that the days of the "Knights in shining armors" are over? There is no "justice" left in our world. The "Golden Rule" today is: "Do unto others...before they do unto YOU!".
Old 11-30-2018, 10:43 PM   #727
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
There's elements of truth in many things.

There are elements of truth in that video.

If there are people out there who are that naive to think they are told everything they need to know about how the world works...then all I can say is wow.

There are secrets out there that if you knew about, would make you catatonic. This I BELIEVE. I do not know it to be true, but I believe it.

There is no way in hell the gov't or whomever pulls the strings would tell the public about certain things, certain truths.

There are actually RICH and POWERFUL people in this world with ACCESS to things and information you could only dream of.

It's funny...the far-left on here LOVES to deride the rich as these powerful people who don't pay employees enough and generally rip everyone off by not paying their fair share of taxes...blah blah blah.

But a video like the above, which takes everything the far-left believes about the rich and powerful and multiplies it by a factor of 1000...that to them is tin-foil hat CRAZINESS...

Whatever dudes and dudettes. Believe what you want. But don't be a hypocrite about it.

If this video were produced right after the GWB years (you know, Darth Vader Cheney, 9/11, Oil Wars, all that good stuff the far-left loved to shove down our throats here on off-topic), and the Obama administration was portrayed as saving the earth from the evil Bushes, you guys wouldn't be calling it Q-RAAAZZZZYYYY. You'd be eating it up with both hands.

But at least the Bushes are portrayed as evil in this video, so they must have scored some points with you there.

It is a mix of truth and fiction. But its the oldest trick in the book. The one that the WWE uses for wrestlers works in everything else...Democrats , Republicans...….Liberal, conservative...….GOOD Vs. EVIL.

The truth is the power hungry people in the world do know the secret of dividing people for power. They don't just have the information......they deal or sell the information that they want the sides to hear and perpetuate.

This is not the media we grew up with. They used to just give the facts and straight up journalism. That's when power believed less was more and the technology could not support the current explosion of "info" that's another truthful thing about this propaganda. Now, people are not just "informed", they are trained how to think. You pick up any paper or turn on any "news Station" and it doesn't take long to figure out which side they are selling. More importantly, which side they want to be the "heel". The electronics of it can be carried in your pocket now.
People even commented here that they identify with one side more than the other. Gee, I wonder why? Do you think they have not studied the "psych" of two different kinds of personalities?

And here is why I make fun of the sides and the leaders of their two "tribes". Right now, their policy towards the things in this video rightly mixes truth in. The debt and the wars or constant "skirmishes" are all part of holding power. You got both sides convincing people that we gotta spend into debt and that our Armed Forces are fighting for our "Freedom" . Its all crap.....about 80% of it. All the other nonsense people cry about on here. The "Global Warming", the "Illegals", Religion, Morals . Its all window dressing. Just like this video. Trump brings on a lot of his criticism. This video acts like hes does not. Meanwhile Eurasia has a war with Eastasia over the Disputed Area...plenty of financing is needed.... And get this, it never, ever ends!

Its why I make fun of this whole ridiculous "off topic" fighting hole. With the exception of the petty little "fights" people have. The sides are entwined and the goals are the same.

Last edited by burnsy; 11-30-2018 at 10:46 PM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2018, 12:16 AM   #728
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Randall...Randall...when will you learn that the days of the "Knights in shining armors" are over? There is no "justice" left in our world. The "Golden Rule" today is: "Do unto others...before they do unto YOU!".
McCain....Gone

George HW Bush.....Gone

All obstacles removed....Darkness to light about to transpire...The truth is coming.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:17 AM   #729
thaskalos

Quote:
McCain....Gone

George HW Bush.....Gone

All obstacles removed....Darkness to light about to transpire...The truth is coming.
Sure...now you are an electrician.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:28 AM   #730
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Sure...now you are an electrician.
An electrician of enlightenment....Don't worry, it's a done deal.....Nothing can stop it now.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:34 AM   #731
thaskalos

Quote:
An electrician of enlightenment....Don't worry, it's a done deal.....Nothing can stop it now.
You've painted yourself into a corner here...and I don't see you getting out of it without making a big mess.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:39 AM   #732
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
You've painted yourself into a corner here...and I don't see you getting out of it without making a big mess.
There's a Big Mess alright, guess that's why Trump is POTUS...To haul it all out.

I defy you to prove me wrong before Jan 3rd....That's it for me.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:44 AM   #733
thaskalos

Quote:
There's a Big Mess alright, guess that's why Trump is POTUS...To haul it all out.

I defy you to prove me wrong before Jan 3rd....That's it for me.
Believe me, Randall...I will take no pleasure in seeing you abandon this place after Jan 3rd. I'd rather see you here explaining yourself on Jan 4th.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:46 AM   #734
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Believe me, Randall...I will take no pleasure in seeing you abandon this place after Jan 3rd. I'd rather see you here explaining yourself on Jan 4th.
It'll happen before the New Year, just before the New Congress is seated, trust me...
Old 12-01-2018, 05:28 AM   #735
woodtoo

Quote:
It'll happen before the New Year, just before the New Congress is seated, trust me...
I think we can all agree that without the election of Pres.Trump the swamp would be hidden away as it was before, I never imagined the true depth and stench the swamp carried. One has to look no further than the illegal acts within the DOJ/FBI...astounding amount of criminality and lawlessness in departments established to protect these very things.
What you are waiting for to be exposed is the very same I have been waiting for also
but under a different name 'The Big Ugly'.
And if it is ever to be exposed to the electorate now is the time!

Before the Dems take control of the House 'It Will Come'.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply