Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.46 average.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:11 PM   #196
mmmjjjj
BANNED

april 06

I know I know
I’m really trying here

But they are suppose to be professionals

Ok

Fonner race 4

#8. Proud Italian

Why is it that when I open the program
It takes me 3 seconds to see this guy should
Be 3-5

Anyway
Bet 365
Has him
5-1 currently

Fonner race 5.

#1 Shepard’s song 9-2 ml ( shouldn’t he be morning line fav

Have him 5-2

#2 hot blooded song

Instead of 15-1.Ml Should he not be 4-1 here

Fonner race 6

#8. Lingering sally 6-1 ml

Should he not be ml fav here

Got him 5-2

Fonner race 9

Obviously the #8 going chalk but

#6. Pierpont #12-1

Only race at distance was clear #
So is he not suppose to be

7-2 here or there abouts

Even if he might get caught up in the duel

So those are all (take)
Horses

Figure
Out what to do

Let’s see if the sims win again today

Gl
mmmjjjj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 02:34 AM   #197
Prof.Factor

Users of this forum attacked my reputation when I acknowledged my support of your processes, calling you a hustler and a fraud. They obviously didn't recognize the real deal when they saw it. I don't see any critics anymore.
I very rarely frequent this forum, much less post. Childish.
Good luck to you mmmjjj ... appreciate the inspiration.
Prof.Factor is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 05:59 AM   #198
mmmjjjj
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Factor View Post
Users of this forum attacked my reputation when I acknowledged my support of your processes, calling you a hustler and a fraud. They obviously didn't recognize the real deal when they saw it. I don't see any critics anymore.
I very rarely frequent this forum, much less post. Childish.
Good luck to you mmmjjj ... appreciate the inspiration.
prof

ur reputation could never be tarnished . Anyone who knows u as a person
and as a handicapper will testify to that . I appreciate ur support and wish there was more like you. Unfortunately we live in this world of the intellect. Everyone out there thinking that they know more and have some sort of magic wand and ahead of the curve and all the rest . But when u put them all to the test , its always smoke and mirrors always!!!!! . Its like a panel of the highest intellect but in the end nobody ever offers anything of quality.
just alot of chatter. Reminds me of all the panels on tv . everybody offers opinions but the world continues to burn down while they get paid 200k annually .

so this message goes to the person who runs this site . Pace advantage ,i assume that is you ( if i'm wrong then lead me to the right place ). Why in the world would you start such a thing called the
rep power!!!! . I just recently realized that this exsisted .

how are u allowing this on a respectable site such as this . ok i'm all for it if it is used as a tool for the betterment of all horsplayers . But to have individuals come on and negatively impact peoples reputation on something that didn't pertain to them in the first place , that is uncalled for period . We are all adults here , so what gives . This person who attacked the (prof factor) why in the world we he do that if the beef he had was with me and my thread ??

A grown man or woman hiding behind the curtain just like the wizard (cowards ) . what are we fu-----ing in grade school. Absolutely wrong on all accounts !!!!

something has to be done .( about this pace )

now the rest of this message will look like passive aggressive but it is
more of a serious inquisition really
i guess this coward lit a fire under me

so since the prof factor got attacked
my next message is to all of you real serious handicappers on this forum , everyone out there who comes day in and day out to post suggestions and comments on how to beat this game( you know who u are )
what have u done for me lately is the question that i ask ???

what have u done for the small player, the guy who is just getting started , the trying handicapper who has been at it for years and years and still can't figure out a way to win. where are your selections ??? where is all the cleverness and the knowledge and the expertise . i never see it never !!!

no breakdown of a race and how u come up with ur picks

just vague interpertations, on maybe u could do this or
try this
or i believe this etc etc
in fact over the last few years the only one who seems to be putting up
selections is ( norcal greg)

so where are all the rest of u, not one of you posts your good stuff . why ?? do u believe ur edge will be gone

ok i offer a solution

and please don't tell me that i can't be done because i have full proof that it can. tell u what ,

start ur own thread eg ( the replay randall gems ) sorry randy ur name just came to me

post ur selections on a daily, weekly or monthly basis (whenever u think u have some solid selections) u don't even have to offer an explanation!!!!

tell the players what time ur races will go off and post them right before the last horse loads and be done with it .

at the end of the year u will show all the players that are trying to make a go of it proof yes proof that it is actually possbile instead of people really thinking to themselves "is this game really beatable or is everyone just pulling my leg"

i am telling you i have seen it all and am with the best of the best everyday

the only ones posting are the proven losers!! not in life or as people .
i repeat not in life or as people

the threads themselves will always end up in the negatives always
That is fine if they are for entertainment.
no problem then come with a disclaimer and say this is only for entertainment purposes.

but alot of people here are claiming that they are serious winners and its not for entertainment .
so if this is true show them !!!! they are in desperate need of ur guidance .

so some of you will be thinking -- its not my responsiblity to show anyone anything fu-- em let them come up with the solutions on their own, im getting my own edge .

fine no problem but shouldn't people really know how much and what the
real percentages are instead of reading it in a book from some author that makes only one score a year and then does nothing afterwards.

i think so

but the truth is that it will never happen because people are too worried about being exposed.

give u one better everyone come up with a solution somehow where everyone can get a piece of the pie and i will be the first one in full force .

show me the money (proof)

now if i got it all wrong and people are here just to help each other
and to enjoy the mental stimulation of predicting a certain outcome.

perfect i got no problems

lets all just say listen " i have no idea what i am doing but i love the sport and want to keep myself busy " but take note in the end i lose money .

but the truth is none of the serious players on this forum have this mentality

that is my take

and please no more 4-5 selections being posted and inside money horses and all the rest because we know its false . if ur going to do this then say exactly what ur format of betting will be before the off.

not "oh these are the many ways you could use my system"
"everyone is different "

yes that is true but first u have to at least show them that its possibile with ur own structures .
Old 04-15-2020, 06:13 AM   #199
mmmjjjj
BANNED

wed april 15

so again here is my contribution
whatever you may think of me

now i know for a fact that there is not one serious handicapper on this forum
that will not be able to spot this

but then why am i here ??

because maybe the kidd will put this up as his selection of the day
and say "look here is value" so u try and warn him
no disrespect kidd -- as u will see it too hopefully

or just maybe the bookies will get stupid enough to place him 5-1 or so on the lines
and you could take full advantage
believe me ive seen worse

fonner park race 6--- whos the diva now 10-1 ml--- looks 3-5 to me

Old 04-15-2020, 09:12 AM   #200
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjjjj View Post

because maybe the kidd will put this up as his selection of the day
and say "look here is value" so u try and warn him
no disrespect kidd -- as u will see it too hopefully

or just maybe the bookies will get stupid enough to place him 5-1 or so on the lines
and you could take full advantage
believe me ive seen worse

fonner park race 6--- whos the diva now 10-1 ml--- looks 3-5 to me

I agree with you on criticizing people just because their ideas don't jive with ours. Rep points don't mean a damn thing to most of us. I think your ideas are sound, even though I don't quite understand how they would help me. There was another member on here, who sells a sound way to develop your own odds line, and it works well, but requires a fair amount of work.
As to people showing their selections, there are dozens on here who do that and well. PA posted 500 selections multiple times and showed a positive ROI. And just for laughs, go to the selections thread and check out Chris Longshot. Just look at the last few days to a week, he's damn good. Please keep on posting your methods, it's interesting to some of us.
FakeNameChanged is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 11:16 AM   #201
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeNameChanged View Post
PA posted 500 selections multiple times and showed a positive ROI.
Thanks for the shout out...I was going to toot my own horn, but you did it for me.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:17 AM   #202
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Now, what exactly is the problem here? Believe it or not, I don't read every thread intently because there are just so many of them and I have limited time because I am so awesome...lol

If someone could give me an executive summary of the problems with this thread, other than "Rep Points Suck," it would be appreciated. Then I can take appropriate action (if any).
Old 04-15-2020, 11:52 AM   #203
Dave Schwartz

Quote:

[/B]

No disrespect meant, but I guess I am that guy who doesn't get it.

Spot what?

Please tell me what I should be seeing in your pre-race posts.

Spell it out for me so that I can be properly excited.

Thank you in advance.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 11:56 AM   #204
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post

No disrespect meant, but I guess I am that guy who doesn't get it.

Spot what?

Please tell me what I should be seeing in your pre-race posts.

Spell it out for me so that I can be properly excited.

Thank you in advance.
If we could only bet morning line odds!
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 11:58 AM   #205
headhawg
crusty old guy

Executive Summary

mmmjjj came in with his surefire method of showing how much morning lines were off compared to off-odds. He subtly implied that he has a subscription service. A lot of people thought that his posts weren't very helpful or accurate, and mmmjjj comes off as a little condescending. It's no big deal for me, but some people want to get all riled up. He's harmless. Read his posts for entertainment.
Old 04-15-2020, 12:24 PM   #206
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Executive Summary

mmmjjj came in with his surefire method of showing how much morning lines were off compared to off-odds. He subtly implied that he has a subscription service. A lot of people thought that his posts weren't very helpful or accurate, and mmmjjj comes off as a little condescending. It's no big deal for me, but some people want to get all riled up. He's harmless. Read his posts for entertainment.
And then the last 100 posts were mmmjjj calling out people by name (Randall, me, CJ, etc.) who initially asked what of value he was actually providing and trying to get us to come back and argue with him. His main contribution is that he tells you that the ML is bad and some very obvious horse will be bet down---but not to bet them or not or if they should be bet down, just that they will be. Very basic stuff that anyone looking at a tote board can see. The posts were mostly incoherent rambling but he got a couple butt-kissers to tell him what a genius he is. The rest of us said, "So what?" and have checked out, but now he's triggered about that and trying to call PA out about his low reputation points.

Edit: See posts 198 and 199 for the "I had 10 beers before posting this" drunken rambling "contributions"

Last edited by castaway01; 04-15-2020 at 12:25 PM.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 12:27 PM   #207
coachv30

For one.....he is usually spot on with his odds predictions. I know for a fact that if I was putting my bets in early (ahead of time) befoe going about my day after handicapping the night before and saw that my ML 8/1 selection is going to be 9/5....I'm not betting it to win. Also, if the M/L 7/2 shot is projected at 7/1 at post time, it now becomes a Win bet for me.

He has shown time and again that his race-time odds predictions are usually spot-on.
Old 04-15-2020, 12:30 PM   #208
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01 View Post
And then the last 100 posts were mmmjjj calling out people by name (Randall, me, CJ, etc.) who initially asked what of value he was actually providing and trying to get us to come back and argue with him. His main contribution is that he tells you that the ML is bad and some very obvious horse will be bet down---but not to bet them or not or if they should be bet down, just that they will be. Very basic stuff that anyone looking at a tote board can see. The posts were mostly incoherent rambling but he got a couple butt-kissers to tell him what a genius he is. The rest of us said, "So what?" and have checked out, but now he's triggered about that and trying to call PA out about his low reputation points.

Edit: See posts 198 and 199 for the "I had 10 beers before posting this" drunken rambling "contributions"
In years past, I'd have spent time debating and trying to figure out what in the world he was talking about. Older, wiser Craig has learned to simply move on. Life is too short.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 12:35 PM   #209
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
In years past, I'd have spent time debating and trying to figure out what in the world he was talking about. Older, wiser Craig has learned to simply move on. Life is too short.
That was essentially what I was stating in the summary for PA. Some asshat still gave me a negative rep point for it, not that I care. F**king people need to take more meds or something. Alas, you can't medicate stupid.
Old 04-15-2020, 02:00 PM   #210
thaskalos

Quote:
prof

ur reputation could never be tarnished . Anyone who knows u as a person
and as a handicapper will testify to that . I appreciate ur support and wish there was more like you. Unfortunately we live in this world of the intellect. Everyone out there thinking that they know more and have some sort of magic wand and ahead of the curve and all the rest . But when u put them all to the test , its always smoke and mirrors always!!!!! . Its like a panel of the highest intellect but in the end nobody ever offers anything of quality.
just alot of chatter. Reminds me of all the panels on tv . everybody offers opinions but the world continues to burn down while they get paid 200k annually .

so this message goes to the person who runs this site . Pace advantage ,i assume that is you ( if i'm wrong then lead me to the right place ). Why in the world would you start such a thing called the
rep power!!!! . I just recently realized that this exsisted .

how are u allowing this on a respectable site such as this . ok i'm all for it if it is used as a tool for the betterment of all horsplayers . But to have individuals come on and negatively impact peoples reputation on something that didn't pertain to them in the first place , that is uncalled for period . We are all adults here , so what gives . This person who attacked the (prof factor) why in the world we he do that if the beef he had was with me and my thread ??

A grown man or woman hiding behind the curtain just like the wizard (cowards ) . what are we fu-----ing in grade school. Absolutely wrong on all accounts !!!!

something has to be done .( about this pace )

now the rest of this message will look like passive aggressive but it is
more of a serious inquisition really
i guess this coward lit a fire under me

so since the prof factor got attacked
my next message is to all of you real serious handicappers on this forum , everyone out there who comes day in and day out to post suggestions and comments on how to beat this game( you know who u are )
what have u done for me lately is the question that i ask ???

what have u done for the small player, the guy who is just getting started , the trying handicapper who has been at it for years and years and still can't figure out a way to win. where are your selections ??? where is all the cleverness and the knowledge and the expertise . i never see it never !!!

no breakdown of a race and how u come up with ur picks

just vague interpertations, on maybe u could do this or
try this
or i believe this etc etc
in fact over the last few years the only one who seems to be putting up
selections is ( norcal greg)

so where are all the rest of u, not one of you posts your good stuff . why ?? do u believe ur edge will be gone

ok i offer a solution

and please don't tell me that i can't be done because i have full proof that it can. tell u what ,

start ur own thread eg ( the replay randall gems ) sorry randy ur name just came to me

post ur selections on a daily, weekly or monthly basis (whenever u think u have some solid selections) u don't even have to offer an explanation!!!!

tell the players what time ur races will go off and post them right before the last horse loads and be done with it .

at the end of the year u will show all the players that are trying to make a go of it proof yes proof that it is actually possbile instead of people really thinking to themselves "is this game really beatable or is everyone just pulling my leg"

i am telling you i have seen it all and am with the best of the best everyday

the only ones posting are the proven losers!! not in life or as people .
i repeat not in life or as people

the threads themselves will always end up in the negatives always
That is fine if they are for entertainment.
no problem then come with a disclaimer and say this is only for entertainment purposes.

but alot of people here are claiming that they are serious winners and its not for entertainment .
so if this is true show them !!!! they are in desperate need of ur guidance .

so some of you will be thinking -- its not my responsiblity to show anyone anything fu-- em let them come up with the solutions on their own, im getting my own edge .

fine no problem but shouldn't people really know how much and what the
real percentages are instead of reading it in a book from some author that makes only one score a year and then does nothing afterwards.

i think so

but the truth is that it will never happen because people are too worried about being exposed.

give u one better everyone come up with a solution somehow where everyone can get a piece of the pie and i will be the first one in full force .

show me the money (proof)

now if i got it all wrong and people are here just to help each other
and to enjoy the mental stimulation of predicting a certain outcome.

perfect i got no problems

lets all just say listen " i have no idea what i am doing but i love the sport and want to keep myself busy " but take note in the end i lose money .

but the truth is none of the serious players on this forum have this mentality

that is my take

and please no more 4-5 selections being posted and inside money horses and all the rest because we know its false . if ur going to do this then say exactly what ur format of betting will be before the off.

not "oh these are the many ways you could use my system"
"everyone is different "

yes that is true but first u have to at least show them that its possibile with ur own structures .
"Show me the money'...the man says.

Friend...is this what you feel that you've done here? You've "showed us the money"? When did YOU post any picks here...so we could see if you are really the "real deal"...as you've repeatedly called yourself? Why would you ask others to do something that you yourself haven't done? Whenever one of your selected betdowns loses the race, you quickly remind us that it wasn't really a "selection"...you were only predicting the betting action. And whenever the betting action doesn't show up on your horse, but the betting action goes somewhere else...you blame those enigmatic "Whales"...while never admitting that you were "wrong" yourself. If you are taking credit for your successful betdown horses, then...why not admit that you are "wrong" whenever your forecasted betting action doesn't materialize. No one is perfect...not even you.

You are a knowledgeable guy, and you are clearly onto something here...but your presentation needs work. You appear overly conceited...and you make blanket statements about people whom you know nothing about. You gave me your subscription rates in a personal message...and then you told me to get hold of you...when I "run into some cash". How did you know that I didn't have the money for your subscription fee? See what I mean? Get off your high horse. You say that "only losers post". I could easily say the same about those who sell their "selections" to clients. But I don't...because I'm a humble kind of guy.