Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-25-2020, 09:08 AM   #16
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
You talk like your feelings just got hurt.
[Georgia] Rep. Vernon Jones is a Black Democrat who supports Trump...

Quote:
He asserts that no one on cable news or in his own party in Washington wants to hear from “African Americans like me, who are educated, who have political experience, are NRA members, support law enforcement, believe in the Constitution, want to put America first, believe in immigration but also securing the borders and not putting illegals before the American people.”
Quote:
“President Trump’s record in just three and a half years has done far more than Democrats have in the past 30 to 40 years,” says Jones, particularly his effort to help the country's African-American community.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2020, 09:25 AM   #17
MargieRose

Oh my! Another Democrat who has seen the light!

Lifelong Democrat Tells Trump Why He'll Be the First Republican He's Ever Voted For

Quote:
Terrell has recently been outspoken about his displeasure with Democratic nominee Joe Biden, telling Hannity in a July 17 interview that “the Democratic Party left me” and announcing that he would be voting Republican for the first time.

“Donald J. Trump has done more for black Americans in three years, than the Biden/Obama administration,” Terrell told Hannity in a separate interview this week.

“The reason I’m voting for Donald Trump Trump is because Joe Biden went on national radio and said, ‘If you vote for Trump, you ain’t black.’

“That is insulting. That is racist,” he added.

“Biden is the racist.”

Last edited by MargieRose; 07-25-2020 at 09:27 AM.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2020, 10:13 AM   #18
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
If everything/anything in our past history deemed to be racist needs to be taken down and/or canceled, shouldn't the Democratic Party be brought to the top of the list?
AMEN!!!
Old 07-25-2020, 02:20 PM   #19
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
The Lincoln Project, Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the Right Side PAC, the 43 Alumni for Biden super PAC, the Bravery Project, etc. are all trying to save........ the Republican Party.

Then there's some new group that doesn't have a name yet made up of two dozen former national-security officials who served under Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, with dozens more in talks to join.

I'm quite sure they believe there won't be a Republican Party if they don't do what they are doing. The opposition to Trump within his own party seems rather..... unprecedented. And all this was before covid-19, but his handling of this seems to have just made things worse.

At any rate, if I were Gohmert I would not worry too much about the Dem Party.
The big problem here is you think that "old" Republican party is worth saving.

Many people on here were posting about how pathetic the Republican party had become well before Trump ever walked into town...

The whole reason he won is because many Republicans were FED UP with their party as it existed.

Only those who stand to PROFIT want that old party kept alive via life support.
Old 07-25-2020, 02:37 PM   #20
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Louie Gohmert is the dumbest member of Congress that I can remember. Which is amazing when you consider Congress has had Devin Nunez, Steve King, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Marsha Blackburn, Michelle Bachman etc.

Even he knows this resolution will never pass and has no power if it does. He’s just looking for a few minutes of attention.

So, let’s oblige him. Here stands Louie Gohmert, the stupidest man on earth and his protege, Boxcar.
Try to address reality - what is wrong with his argument- it is a TRUE premise, the dems DID back slavery, they did start the KKK, they meet all the criteria of others whose statues are coming down.

Why is this a bad idea?
Old 07-25-2020, 02:42 PM   #21
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The big problem here is you think that "old" Republican party is worth saving.

Many people on here were posting about how pathetic the Republican party had become well before Trump ever walked into town...

The whole reason he won is because many Republicans were FED UP with their party as it existed.

Only those who stand to PROFIT want that old party kept alive via life support.
That was me 100%.
Search my posts back then - I hoped Trump would DESTROY the GOP.

Still do.

But for now, we need it to battle the America Last party.

Trump is the ONLY man in DC is not a scum sucking POS.
Anyone in Congress or the court is non-essential and an enemy of the American people. Anyone and everyone.

WE need more people like Trump running for offices - people not beholding to the "machine." People who will actually represent the best interests of the nations, not the party.
Old 07-25-2020, 03:22 PM   #22
boxcar

Quote:
Louie Gohmert is the dumbest member of Congress that I can remember. Which is amazing when you consider Congress has had Devin Nunez, Steve King, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Marsha Blackburn, Michelle Bachman etc.

Even he knows this resolution will never pass and has no power if it does. He’s just looking for a few minutes of attention.

So, let’s oblige him. Here stands Louie Gohmert, the stupidest man on earth and his protege, Boxcar.

From where I sit, it's obvious that the "stupidest man on earth" has hit a big nerve given your juvenile, vacuous, knee-jerk response. You're so stupid, you can't even fake a semi-intelligent, half-witted rebuttal to his reasons behind the resolution. And here I've been thinking for the longest time that your soul mate Hcap had the mortal lock on the psychological illness known as projection.
Old 07-25-2020, 03:23 PM   #23
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
That was me 100%.
Search my posts back then - I hoped Trump would DESTROY the GOP.

Still do.

But for now, we need it to battle the America Last party.

Trump is the ONLY man in DC is not a scum sucking POS.
Anyone in Congress or the court is non-essential and an enemy of the American people. Anyone and everyone.

WE need more people like Trump running for offices - people not beholding to the "machine." People who will actually represent the best interests of the nations, not the party.
Amen brother! I have also said similar. The problem is the TWO party system as we know it. Neither side is, nor wants, to give up power. New comers to the scene are fighting a HUGE uphill battle as they essentially are relegated to having to support one of the two parties.

Green Party, independent, etc etc, even if elected, almost NEVER get into any positions of authority. So, their terms in congress are short lived because they do not accomplish much. Next, they do not have the nearly endless streams of financial backing in a tight race.
People have been conditioned for so long that it's either Republican or Democrat.

I 100% agree with your Tom that NONE of the ass wipes in Congress have our best interest at heart. They all get into little rooms, lock the doors, and make sweetheart deals that benefits themselves. "hey, I'll vote for your proposal IF....and you vote for my proposal IF.... "
This is EXACTLY why they (those in congress) will NEVER entertain term limits!

This country needs a serious ennima!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2020, 10:32 PM   #24
iwearpurple

Quote:

You must have forgotten how Hank Johnson said Guam would tip over if too many troops were on the island in 2010.
iwearpurple is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2020, 02:58 AM   #25
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwearpurple View Post
You must have forgotten how Hank Johnson said Guam would tip over if too many troops were on the island in 2010.
I can understand how so-called conservatives were downright embarrased by the republican party prior to their new moron

How's about these?

"We know Al Qaeda has camps on the Mexican border. We have people that are trained to act Hispanic when they are radical Islamists." –Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert

"Just because the Supreme Court rules on something doesn't necessarily mean that that's constitutional." –Oklahoma Rep. Jim Bridenstine, on the legal status of Obamacare

"The Great Flood is an example of climate change. And that certainly wasn't because mankind overdeveloped hydrocarbon energy." – Texas Rep. Joe Barton

"They're coming after your donuts!" – Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul after the FDA said it would phase out trans fats

"It's a racist tax." – Florida Rep. Ted Yoho on the civil-rights consequences of taxing tanning salons, which supposedly discriminates against pale Americans

"If it hurts a bunch of lazy blacks that want the government to give them everything, so be it." – North Carolina GOP Executive Committee member Don Yelton on his state's voter ID law
Old 07-26-2020, 03:11 AM   #26
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
The Lincoln Project, Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the Right Side PAC, the 43 Alumni for Biden super PAC, the Bravery Project, etc. are all trying to save........ the Republican Party.

Then there's some new group that doesn't have a name yet made up of two dozen former national-security officials who served under Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, with dozens more in talks to join.

I'm quite sure they believe there won't be a Republican Party if they don't do what they are doing. The opposition to Trump within his own party seems rather..... unprecedented. And all this was before covid-19, but his handling of this seems to have just made things worse.

At any rate, if I were Gohmert I would not worry too much about the Dem Party.
Looks like The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute has taken a DIM VIEW OF THE REAL DIMWIT.

Hows come Trumpites?

RNC, Trump campaign told to stop using President Reagan to raise money

https://www.chron.com/news/article/R...t-15434408.php
Old 07-26-2020, 09:58 AM   #27
boxcar

Liberals, all your stupid posts in this thread do not detract from the irrefutable fact that the dimwit party has long roots sunk deep into the soil of racism. It's high time to tear the party down and grind it into the dust -- a just end for it indeed!
Old 07-26-2020, 10:49 AM   #28
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Liberals, all your stupid posts in this thread do not detract from the irrefutable fact that the dimwit party has long roots sunk deep into the soil of racism. It's high time to tear the party down and grind it into the dust -- a just end for it indeed!
Why did The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute cut off your moron? Are they all liberals too?
Old 07-26-2020, 10:56 AM   #29
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Why did The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute cut off your moron? Are they all liberals too?
Your question has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Remove your mask and shove your non sequitur up your nose.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:28 AM   #30
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Your question has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Remove your mask and shove your non sequitur up your nose.
Very relevant. That along with all previous actual republicans pre-Moron, have pointed out who the real dimwits are. Trump, and his scandal plagued administration.

Include your boy Louie, a major dimwit and schmuck.

Rep. Louie Gohmert: We can't restrict high-capacity magazines because gay marriage leads to bestiality
https://www.salon.com/2013/04/02/rep...to_bestiality/