Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:46 PM   #6616
fast4522

I will refer you to my post # 6614, Your progressive views will be rejected by the vast majority of Americans. Your just out of step with the mood of people and their view of government. The more empowered people feel that they are the government the less inclined they are for progressive ideas. You will not live to see it, our bill of rights and Constitution will always be problematic to your way of thinking.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2020, 04:57 PM   #6617
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I will refer you to my post # 6614, Your progressive views will be rejected by the vast majority of Americans. Your just out of step with the mood of people and their view of government. The more empowered people feel that they are the government the less inclined they are for progressive ideas. You will not live to see it, our bill of rights and Constitution will always be problematic to your way of thinking.
how do you know which or what way i think? you can label anyone you want, i guarantee you this, you have me labeled completely wrong.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2020, 05:04 PM   #6618
46zilzal
velocitician

Nero fiddles as Rome burns
Old 08-10-2020, 12:12 AM   #6619
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Nero fiddles as Rome burns
Is Rome run by the same mayor as Portland? Pity
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2020, 12:23 AM   #6620
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Hey Mike, I guess you and the "flu", are no longer laughing at the coronasvirus. Now that it has exceeded 600,000 fatalities. 6000,000 was passed 20 days ago on July 20,

Over 100,00 more deaths in only 20 days.

Now
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Coronavirus Cases:
Worldwide.

Deaths:
Took long enough...this supposedly SUPER DUPER DEADLY VIRUS WITH NO VACCINE AND NO MITIGATION other than HIDE IN YOUR BASEMENT and WEAR A MASK.

That was the point all along...dummy...why did the flu laugh so long at COVID-19(84)? Because it could...
Old 08-10-2020, 12:24 AM   #6621
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Interesting.

-jp
Yeah...some of us knew this from day 1.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:19 AM   #6622
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Took long enough...this supposedly SUPER DUPER DEADLY VIRUS WITH NO VACCINE AND NO MITIGATION other than HIDE IN YOUR BASEMENT and WEAR A MASK.

That was the point all along...dummy...why did the flu laugh so long at COVID-19(84)? Because it could...
You repeatedly told me the "flu" laughs at colvid, and to tell you when it exceeded 600,000 fatalities worldwide.

On your high delusional horse that covid was no worse than the seasonal flu.

If we had no immunity, and no vaccine, the seasonal flu no doubt would be much worse than it is.

But we do, and that is a major point with this NOVEL virus , where we don't..

Additionally, the higher contagion rate and increased lingering health issues, an much increased hospitalizations further exasperate covid

Last edited by hcap; 08-10-2020 at 05:24 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2020, 06:54 AM   #6623
davew

covid is so much worse than the flu, just look at the numbers during last 4 montha ..... 100s of covid deaths for every flu

OMG, the 'experts' don't know the answer...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-surpris...163828168.html

Last edited by davew; 08-10-2020 at 07:04 AM.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2020, 08:09 AM   #6624
sammy the sage

Quote:
You repeatedly told me the "flu" laughs at colvid, and to tell you when it exceeded 600,000 fatalities worldwide.

If we had no immunity, and no vaccine, the seasonal flu no doubt would be much worse than it is.

Additionally, the higher contagion rate and increased lingering health issues, an much increased hospitalizations further exasperate covid
50 million vs less than 1 million really no comparison....flu wins hands down...

oh wait...it's 8 months vs 2 years...hhhhmmmm.....

But a lot less people were alive then....hhhhmmmm

But cov/19 is more infectious....and has already infected more than the 1918 spanish flu....if you go by the hidden #'s....hhhmmm

damn....facts & math & science....actually get in the way of an agenda...
Old 08-10-2020, 08:26 AM   #6625
woodtoo

Quote:

Daily cheering the demise of America through daily propaganda posts is an odd thing for an old coot to do.

Cheering for more death and destruction of your country is a sad way to live your life.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:05 AM   #6626
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Daily cheering the demise of America through daily propaganda posts is an odd thing for an old coot to do.

Cheering for more death and destruction of your country is a sad way to live your life.
Harry lives on ideology and not the real world. He doesn't really care about the virus or the dead or this country. He only cares whether their sacrifice promotes his goals. When posting the daily numbers stops promoting his goals, he'll stop posting them. It's only a means to an end. That's why I don't get angry at him. He's a tool for his cause. He'll die someday thinking he made a difference in this world but he hasn't. It will just go on without him, and another Harry will take his place promoting the same silly ideas. Now that's a sad way to live your life.

Case in point: Did anyone notice that when the death and infection counts decreased in early June that Harry stopped posting his daily death counts as frequently as he had before or is now? When the infections increased again more recently the daily counts came back.

Last edited by tucker6; 08-10-2020 at 09:10 AM.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2020, 11:19 AM   #6627
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
50 million vs less than 1 million really no comparison....flu wins hands down...

oh wait...it's 8 months vs 2 years...hhhhmmmm.....

But a lot less people were alive then....hhhhmmmm

But cov/19 is more infectious....and has already infected more than the 1918 spanish flu....if you go by the hidden #'s....hhhmmm

damn....facts & math & science....actually get in the way of an agenda...
Hey Sage, you are using a pandemic from 100+years ago. The world had no modern experience and a much worse health care system, and yes it did last over 2 years. Which is how long the coronavirus may last.

The Spanish flu was a one in a century pandemic, not the seasonal flu which is what you deluded Truimpits attempt to compare covid with...

Again, the seasonal flu ≠the coronavirus

Later, my Trumpite fatigue is acting up

Last edited by hcap; 08-10-2020 at 11:21 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2020, 12:15 AM   #6628
MargieRose

Ten experts on a [National Institutes of Health] NIH COVID-19 panel have ties to companies involved in coronavirus treatment

Quote:
Eight members of NIH's COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel list financial ties to Gilead Sciences, whose COVID-19 drug remdesivir has been touted by Dr. Anthony Fauci.
$$$$$$$$$$
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2020, 12:22 AM   #6629
MargieRose

Oops

'It saved my life': Democratic councilman says hydroxychloroquine was key to recovering from COVID

Quote:
Democratic city councilman in New York City, says hydroxychloroquine saved his life when he was ravaged by coronavirus earlier this year.

“I couldn’t breathe, very weak, couldn’t get out of bed,” Paul Vallone, who represents the city’s 19th Council District, told the New York Post. ”My doctor prescribed it. My pharmacy had it. Took it that day and within two to three days I was able to breathe.”

The drug acted quickly to save him, Vallone told the Post. “Within a week I was back on my feet.”

Pallone took the medicine in concert with a Z-pack of the antibiotic Azythromyicin, which is used to treat bacterial pneumonia and bronchitis.
Quote:
“This drug is already on the market and the patent is up so it’s cheap. A new drug won’t be. So big money does not want this drug to be used. Always follow the money.”
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2020, 01:04 AM   #6630
fast4522

I think one of the problems associated with Covid-19 is people do not all respond to the same treatment. Key might be hydroxycholroquine treatment early and if it is helpful good, leaving some needed other treatment options. What percentage are helped is unclear because of a resistance by the establishment wanting to make as much as possible after all this is the USA.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: