Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-06-2020, 12:41 PM   #241
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You really need to learn to read. Did I say I wasn't concerned about her medical beliefs?
So, riddle me this. How did the good "doctor" conclude the virus would be gone, if she did not use her "religious" beliefs?

I would think if you were indeed concerned about the "competence" of her medical skills and not impressed by her quackery, you would question that.

If it smells like a duck, walks like a duck, and prophesizes like a duck,

it is
Old 08-06-2020, 01:28 PM   #242
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
So, riddle me this. How did the good "doctor" conclude the virus would be gone, if she did not use her "religious" beliefs?

I would think if you were indeed concerned about the "competence" of her medical skills and not impressed by her quackery, you would question that.

If it smells like a duck, walks like a duck, and prophesizes like a duck,

it is
Again, I don't care what her religious beliefs are. Her medical competency has nothing to do with her spiritual/religious beliefs. I doubt she was questioned on her religious beliefs prior to her receiving her medical degree.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:31 PM   #243
hcap

Quote:
Again, I don't care what her religious beliefs are. Her medical competency has nothing to do with her spiritual/religious beliefs. I doubt she was questioned on her religious beliefs prior to her receiving her medical degree.
If you will not comment her religious prophesying, Explain HOW DA F**K did she predict the Virus would be Gone by the End of August? She is the only "doctor" who claims that.. Does she have a secret laboratory where she conducts top secret advanced medical research?
Dopes she speak to UFOs? Haitian voodoo dolls?

I am asking you to consider her medical competency which reflects on her opinion on HCQ.

She is the one that claimed Jesus told her of the end of the virus in Auygust
Old 08-06-2020, 05:44 PM   #244
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

How about her results USING the drug?
THAT is all I care about.

You can have your idiots like Fauci, who change his opinion more than he changes his ties.

RESULTS are what matter.
IF her patients are getting better, she has topped EVERYTHING Fauci has done.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:13 AM   #245
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
How about her results USING the drug?
THAT is all I care about.

You can have your idiots like Fauci, who change his opinion more than he changes his ties.

RESULTS are what matter.
IF her patients are getting better, she has topped EVERYTHING Fauci has done.
So you take her word for it?

Of course, you take your moron's word.

Let me get this straight fact-less chimp. Stella is an expert and Dr. Fauci is not?
I see you been hanging out with boxcar more
Old 08-07-2020, 06:12 PM   #246
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
So you take her word for it?

Of course, you take your moron's word.

Let me get this straight fact-less chimp. Stella is an expert and Dr. Fauci is not?
I see you been hanging out with boxcar more
If you would learn how to read AND understand, I have already answered your stupid question. I say if anyone wants to take it and they have doctor willing to prescribe it, it is none of YOUR GD business. Period.

What sick jerk sitting alone in the dark in your house, wishing people would hurry up and die for your stupid tally......disgusting old man.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:08 PM   #247
46zilzal
velocitician

If anyone's doctor prescribes a drug that does not work in clinical studies, they should quickly find a new, UP TO DATE practitioner.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:44 AM   #248
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
If you would learn how to read AND understand, I have already answered your stupid question. I say if anyone wants to take it and they have doctor willing to prescribe it, it is none of YOUR GD business. Period.

What sick jerk sitting alone in the dark in your house, wishing people would hurry up and die for your stupid tally......disgusting old man.
As Trump dies, you are just like him. A flopping fish, grasping for air.

Definitely affected what ever few functioning brain cells you have left.
We are discussing a scientific principle. Of course anyone who wants to can ignore it. But not that wise. So shut your YOUR GD anti-scientific fact-free ranting, and go back to school to refresh your understanding of the "scientific method". Maybe you, boxcar, and the other HCQ gullibles can get a group rate?

Last edited by hcap; 08-08-2020 at 03:45 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2020, 09:10 AM   #249
boxcar

Quote:
If you will not comment her religious prophesying, Explain HOW DA F**K did she predict the Virus would be Gone by the End of August? She is the only "doctor" who claims that.. Does she have a secret laboratory where she conducts top secret advanced medical research?
Dopes she speak to UFOs? Haitian voodoo dolls?

I am asking you to consider her medical competency which reflects on her opinion on HCQ.

She is the one that claimed Jesus told her of the end of the virus in Auygust
Did she proclaim that as a doctor or was that her religious opinion? You're still trying to conflate the two.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:34 AM   #250
hcap

Quote:
Did she proclaim that as a doctor or was that her religious opinion? You're still trying to conflate the two.
Conflating nothing. She predicted Jesus was gonna do that.

Can't doctors believer in Jesus? The problem is instead of using medical SCIENCE, she is using religion in the name of medical science, and superstitious gullibles confuse them

Maybe when she opines on HCQ she should keep her "voodoo medical" opinions to herself?
Old 08-08-2020, 10:09 AM   #251
boxcar

Quote:
Conflating nothing. She predicted Jesus was gonna do that.

Can't doctors believer in Jesus? The problem is instead of using medical SCIENCE, she is using religion in the name of medical science, and superstitious gullibles confuse them

Maybe when she opines on HCQ she should keep her "voodoo medical" opinions to herself?
So that was her religious side speaking. Is Jesus in any of the medical journals?
Old 08-08-2020, 10:12 AM   #252
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
If anyone's doctor prescribes a drug that does not work in clinical studies, they should quickly find a new, UP TO DATE practitioner.
You're such a good little blind sheeple! But thank God for the "mavericks" of this world who can think outside the box (and the medical establishment!) -- such as the thousands of doctors around the world who have treated HCQ successfully -- probably saving thousands of lives, if not more.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:23 AM   #253
hcap

Quote:
So that was her religious side speaking. Is Jesus in any of the medical journals?
No, that was her "voodoo" side speaking on a video about HCQ. Maybe before she is laughed into oblivion, she will demonstrate her ouija board and stick a pin in some dolls.

Gee, did I say "DEMON"-strate?

Probably impress the hell out of gullibles like you.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:10 AM   #254
boxcar

Quote:
No, that was her "voodoo" side speaking on a video about HCQ. Maybe before she is laughed into oblivion, she will demonstrate her ouija board and stick a pin in some dolls.

Gee, did I say "DEMON"-strate?

Probably impress the hell out of gullibles like you.
You dunce! Don't you know that voodoo is a religion!? (Even your most favored virtual reference Wikipedia informs you of this!) Is voodoo in any of the medical journals?
Old 08-08-2020, 11:48 AM   #255
hcap

Quote:
You dunce! Don't you know that voodoo is a religion!? (Even your most favored virtual reference Wikipedia informs you of this!) Is voodoo in any of the medical journals?
You dunce! The only thing she has is voodoo dressed up as a valid medical science.

Gonna buy a few dolls? You can inject them with HCQ or Lysol, as your moron suggested, and see what happens.

Here is a DEMONstration. If you want you can make believe it's Joe Biden, Obama or Hilary, or the entire scientific medical profession, all out to get your delusional paranoid ass