Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-03-2020, 05:19 PM   #226
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The science that has found no effectiveness for HCQ, followed the "gold standard of investigating new medications, have correctly employed peer-reviewed "Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial procedures, thus having a greater chance of discerning truth regarding HCQ, than poorly conducted studies subject to many more human errors and random failures that creep into all human endeavors. Peer-review double checks a study with those peers most qualified to verify that study.

As I suggested, have your far right wealthy "heroes" including Trump, quickly put up or shut up, and fund proper peer-reviewed "gold standard" trials, so your HCQ studies meet proper standards, and have more credence
Then how come there are so many "anecdotal" reports from practicing doctors from various countries on its effectiveness?

Could it be that that the medical establishment doesn't want HCQ to be an effective weapon to combat covid-19?
Old 08-03-2020, 05:59 PM   #227
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Then how come there are so many "anecdotal" reports from practicing doctors from various countries on its effectiveness?

Could it be that that the medical establishment doesn't want HCQ to be an effective weapon to combat covid-19?
Do you know what "anecdotal" means? Miriam Webster, your other bible

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anecdotal

Definition of anecdotal

1 : based on or consisting of reports or observations of usually unscientific observers anecdotal evidence.
.................................................. ...........

Verify your anecdotal stories scientifically first, and then we can we can tabulate which "so many" are likely to be true.

Could it be you suffer from paranoia, as so many other Trumpites do

Last edited by hcap; 08-03-2020 at 06:00 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2020, 06:51 PM   #228
boxcar

Quote:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anecdotal

Definition of anecdotal

1 : based on or consisting of reports or observations of usually unscientific observers anecdotal evidence.
.................................................. ...........

Verify your anecdotal stories scientifically first, and then we can we can tabulate which "so many" are likely to be true.

Could it be you suffer from paranoia, as so many other Trumpites do
You doomers and gloomers should be the last to preach about "paranoia".
Old 08-03-2020, 09:44 PM   #229
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I don’t care if she’s a voodoo priestess from the Louisiana swamp.

She has 350+ patients who have recovered. She’s worth a listen.
How do you know this?
Old 08-04-2020, 08:54 AM   #230
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
How do you know this?
The same way you "know" HCQ isn't effective on covid-19.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:59 AM   #231
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
How do you know this?
She proclaimed it in the press conference, and offered up proof to anybody who questioned it later in a video. I heard on the radio it was actually 362 patients..........

If she has only 2 hundred, does that change anything?

Remember, she is here in Houston. She is in the middle of a serious “hot zone” as some call it here

Last edited by JustRalph; 08-04-2020 at 11:00 AM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-04-2020, 03:17 PM   #232
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

Here is some more anecdotal stuff - just because a dried up vulgar old man obsessed with other men's behinds doesn't want to take a drug doesn't mean anyone should pay any attention to him. Especially if he has been posting like a third grader on crack for a few years.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:56 PM   #233
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Here is some more anecdotal stuff - just because a dried up vulgar old man obsessed with other men's behinds doesn't want to take a drug doesn't mean anyone should pay any attention to him. Especially if he has been posting like a third grader on crack for a few years.
Are you anecdotal chimp? Anecdotal is not scientific.
I doubt anyone can scientifically prove your existence.

We can not even use Descartes famous philosophical proof.
To paraphrase, "You do not think, therefore you are not"

Last edited by hcap; 08-04-2020 at 05:59 PM.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:31 AM   #234
hcap

Quote:
You doomers and gloomers should be the last to preach about "paranoia".
In thed last video of Dr Stella, she thanks Jesus for getting rid of the virus by the end of August. Not wanting to be a "doomer" or "gloomer", just asking what happens if the virus is still killing thousands by Sept. 1st?

Will you blame Stella or Jesus?

Btw,

Dr. Stella Immanuel blasted Facebook and Twitter after it removed her controversial video touting hydroxychloroquine as a “cure” for COVID-19.

The Houston physician, who went viral for her video, declared on Twitter that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform.

Last edited by hcap; 08-06-2020 at 04:42 AM.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:11 AM   #235
boxcar

Quote:
In thed last video of Dr Stella, she thanks Jesus for getting rid of the virus by the end of August. Not wanting to be a "doomer" or "gloomer", just asking what happens if the virus is still killing thousands by Sept. 1st?

Will you blame Stella or Jesus?

Btw,

Dr. Stella Immanuel blasted Facebook and Twitter after it removed her controversial video touting hydroxychloroquine as a “cure” for COVID-19.

The Houston physician, who went viral for her video, declared on Twitter that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform.
I wouldn't be disappointed if Jesus destroyed any anti-First Amendment group's, organization's or company's servers? As a patriotic American, would you?
Old 08-06-2020, 09:24 AM   #236
davew

if you are a democrat, 'we choose truth over facts'

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2020, 11:42 AM   #237
hcap

Quote:
I wouldn't be disappointed if Jesus destroyed any anti-First Amendment group's, organization's or company's servers? As a patriotic American, would you?
Good for patriotism!! However your lady "Doctor" predicted Jesus would destroy thee virus by the end of August.

As I asked. just in case thousands are still dying per day all over the world, who you gonna be pissed off with, Stella or Jesus?

Or do you think the virus it is a vast left wing plot to discredit both?
Old 08-06-2020, 11:53 AM   #238
boxcar

Quote:
Good for patriotism!! However your lady "Doctor" predicted Jesus would destroy thee virus by the end of August.

As I asked. just in case thousands are still dying per day all over the world, who you gonna be pissed off with, Stella or Jesus?

Or do you think the virus it is a vast left wing plot to discredit both?
You're mixing categories: medical science and religion. I don't care about Immanuel's religious beliefs. I do care that the left censored thereby abrogating her First Amendment rights because her claims to over 350 covid cures didn't fit their narrative.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:26 PM   #239
hcap

Quote:
You're mixing categories: medical science and religion. I don't care about Immanuel's religious beliefs. I do care that the left censored thereby abrogating her First Amendment rights because her claims to over 350 covid cures didn't fit their narrative.
I thought you cared about her "medical" beliefs?

How do you think Stella was able to predict the virus would be gone by the end of August. Ouija board?
Old 08-06-2020, 12:28 PM   #240
boxcar

Quote:
I thought you cared about her "medical" beliefs?

How do you think Stella was able to predict the virus would be gone by the end of August. Ouija board?
You really need to learn to read. Did I say I wasn't concerned about her medical beliefs?