Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-02-2020, 01:41 PM   #106
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Debunk this, Louie lovers....

Courting Controversy Works for Gohmert
https://www.texastribune.org/2012/08...works-gohmert/

Over the years, Gohmert has compared homosexuality to bestiality, endorsed a column likening Barack Obama’s presidency to Adolf Hitler’s dictatorship and warned anyone who will listen that evil-doers are making “terror babies” who — like human time bombs — will be trained abroad only to return some day to wreak havoc in America.

I think he does it to make people like you have heart attacks

Unfortunately what's happened is he's gotten to be a celebrity for the likes of you. His photo in your bedroom holds the same meaning that Farrah Fawcett did for me 45 yrs ago

Put the crackpipe & jar of Vaseline down. The world still turns
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2020, 02:01 PM   #107
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
I think he does it to make people like you have heart attacks

Unfortunately what's happened is he's gotten to be a celebrity for the likes of you. His photo in your bedroom holds the same meaning that Farrah Fawcett did for me 45 yrs ago

Put the crackpipe & jar of Vaseline down. The world still turns
Still not able to speak substance about what your woefully stupid asshole of a congressman claimed,
can you ?

Keep dancing your hillbilly dance around the issues, yosemite.

Last edited by hcap; 08-02-2020 at 02:02 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2020, 01:02 AM   #108
ElKabong

Quote:
Still not able to speak substance about what your woefully stupid asshole of a congressman claimed,
can you ?

Keep dancing your hillbilly dance around the issues, yosemite.

]
Sorry, that's not a dance i'm familiar with

The one and only reason I entered the thread was to call out your bullsheet #s, that you backed away from.

You had Mitch McConnell's poster on your wall not long ago. If you had stopped there all you'd needed was glasses. Now that you've got Gohmert's photo I suppose that's why you are blind now?... Keep that Vaseline handy
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 08-03-2020 at 01:03 AM.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:08 AM   #109
hcap

Quote:
Sorry, that's not a dance i'm familiar with

The one and only reason I entered the thread was to call out your bullsheet #s, that you backed away from.

You had Mitch McConnell's poster on your wall not long ago. If you had stopped there all you'd needed was glasses. Now that you've got Gohmert's photo I suppose that's why you are blind now?... Keep that Vaseline handy
You are ranting, babbling and claim "the only reason you entered this thread" is has zero, nothing to do with my main contention........

The democratic party is not the racist party, you republicans are. And I proved it. Choosing to idolize Texas Louie has gotta be the lowest post ever by your high priest of bullshit, boxcar.

Asshole Louie is literally, as one Texan paper put it..

Texas’ Louie Gohmert Helps Lead America’s Dumb Revolution
https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...-scif-11791119

So it seems to me you are ducking what counts and to terrified to fight back and defend Louie and boxcar's choice to worship him. Cower in your hole bullshitting all you want about my "inaccurate approval rating of Louie", but you are the one that will be needing that Vaseline.

Come November 3rd., Louie, boxcar and you yosemite, and definitely the chimp, are gonna need a jumbo sized jar.

You guys might as well lay back and enjoy it.

A one and a two...

Old 08-03-2020, 06:11 AM   #110
ElKabong

Quote:
You are ranting, babbling and claim "the only reason you entered this thread" is has zero, nothing to do with my main contention........

The democratic party is not the racist party, ]
So catching you in an outright lie is babbling. Got it.

Klansman Robert Byrd (D- West Virginia) was a racist. Gonna have to own up to it. Own up to the black face governor of Virginia also. Ouch
Old 08-03-2020, 10:19 AM   #111
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Oh no no no no...hcap has excuses for them.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:36 AM   #112
hcap

Quote:
So catching you in an outright lie is babbling. Got it.

Klansman Robert Byrd (D- West Virginia) was a racist. Gonna have to own up to it. Own up to the black face governor of Virginia also. Ouch
I will raise you your one EX-RACIST congressman who was never supported by other democrats on his racism, with a republican president and 1 candidate who official used the "Southern Strategy" to scare the shit out of southern whites implying African Americans were out to murder them, steal their homes and rape their wives and daughters.

1)-Barry Goldwater
2)-Richard Nixon

And then of course there was Jesse

Jesse Helms attacked his opponent's alleged support of "racial quotas", most notably through an ad in which a white person's hands are seen crumpling a letter indicating that he was denied a job because of the color of his skin.[78][79]

New York Times opinion columnist Bob Herbert wrote in 2005: "The truth is that there was very little that was subconscious about the G.O.P.'s relentless appeal to racist whites. Tired of losing elections, it saw an opportunity to renew itself by opening its arms wide to white voters who could never forgive the Democratic Party for its support of civil rights and voting rights for blacks
Old 08-03-2020, 12:52 PM   #113
ElKabong

Quote:
I will raise you your one EX-RACIST congressman who was never supported by other democrats on his racism, with a republican president and 1 candidate who official used the "Southern Strategy" to scare the shit out of southern whites implying African Americans were out to murder them, steal their homes and rape their wives and daughters.

1)-Barry Goldwater
2)-Richard Nixon

And then of course there was Jesse

Jesse Helms attacked his opponent's alleged support of "racial quotas", most notably through an ad in which a white person's hands are seen crumpling a letter indicating that he was denied a job because of the color of his skin.[78][79]

New York Times opinion columnist Bob Herbert wrote in 2005: "The truth is that there was very little that was subconscious about the G.O.P.'s relentless appeal to racist whites. Tired of losing elections, it saw an opportunity to renew itself by opening its arms wide to white voters who could never forgive the Democratic Party for its support of civil rights and voting rights for blacks
Nixon and Goldwater wore a sheet like Democrat Robert Byrd??

Don't think so
Old 08-03-2020, 06:35 PM   #114
hcap

Quote:
Nixon and Goldwater wore a sheet like Democrat Robert Byrd??

Don't think so
But yoemite, he is one ex-racist congressman/senator, who apologized, and admitted his mistake and atoned for it in public and in policy. His Democratic colleague never accepted or condoned his earlier racist views.

The NAACP issued a statement praising him at the time of his death. “Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card,” said Hilary O. Shelton, director of the NAACP Washington bureau and senior vice president for advocacy and policy. “He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation.”

Whereas you dumb hick rank and file repugs officially embraced the racism of the turned repug Dixiecrats, and the vile official policy of the Southern Strategy as practiced by repug presidents and candidates.

C'moln yosemite, you honestly can't see your buddies white robes?
Stop dancing so hard around the issue.

Last edited by hcap; 08-03-2020 at 06:39 PM.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:17 PM   #115
jimmyb

In 1964, Byrd led a filibuster against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. He also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965, as well as most of the anti-poverty programs of President Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society initiative.

In the debate against anti-poverty legislation, Byrd stated, “we can take the people out of the slums, but we cannot take the slums out of the people.”

Byrd was the only member of the Senate to vote against the confirmations of both Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas, the only two African-Americans nominated to the United States Supreme Court.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2020, 08:26 PM   #116
Greyfox

Quote:
The democratic party is not the racist party, you republicans are. And I proved it.
There are "Racists" on both fringe sides of the political spectrum.
If you can't see that, no one can help you.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-04-2020, 04:34 AM   #117
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
In 1964, Byrd led a filibuster against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. He also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965, as well as most of the anti-poverty programs of President Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society initiative.

In the debate against anti-poverty legislation, Byrd stated, “we can take the people out of the slums, but we cannot take the slums out of the people.”

Byrd was the only member of the Senate to vote against the confirmations of both Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas, the only two African-Americans nominated to the United States Supreme Court.
As I said. One ex-racist democrat, versus the entire opportunist racist republican party winning elections, scaring the shit out of cowering southern bigots.

Last edited by hcap; 08-04-2020 at 04:38 AM.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:37 AM   #118
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
There are "Racists" on both fringe sides of the political spectrum.
If you can't see that, no one can help you.
I gave you guys the history accurately. In the modern era of American politics, after Harry Truman, the repugs were the overwhelming racist bastards.
Old 08-04-2020, 08:44 AM   #119
ElKabong

Quote:
As I said. One ex-racist democrat, versus the entire opportunist racist republican party winning elections, scaring the shit out of cowering southern bigots.
You're proud of the sheet wearing congressman. OK we get it.

You go, grrl.
Old 08-04-2020, 01:06 PM   #120
hcap

Quote:
You're proud of the sheet wearing congressman. OK we get it.

You go, grrl.
You can't have an intelligent conversation, can you yosemite?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: