Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-28-2020, 12:58 PM   #61
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The point is baby bithcin' little chimp, D'Souza is as far from a historian as your moron is from being a president, let alone a compassionate HUMAN BEING.
I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.
I asked for good reasons for other pardons - as you seem to somehow think that is a requirement. Your reply makes no sense.
Please try to follow along.
Old 07-28-2020, 01:11 PM   #62
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.
I asked for good reasons for other pardons - as you seem to somehow think that is a requirement. Your reply makes no sense.
Please try to follow along.
Totally besides the point. D'Souza background is just the setting for his ignorance and delusions.

Absolutely nothing to do with Trumps pardon.

Asshole D'Souza is a convicted felon, not a historian, and is totally unaware of the Southern Strategy and the Dixiecrats racism, and absurd to use as a historical authority.

Oh wait, I forgot. Your only following your master, your sorcerer-in-chief, boxcar.
Old 07-28-2020, 01:23 PM   #63
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Totally besides the point. D'Souza background is just the setting for his ignorance and delusions.

Asshole D'Souza is a convicted felon, not a historian, and is totally unaware of the Southern Strategy and the Dixiecrats racism, and absurd to use as a historical authority.

Oh wait, I forgot. Your only following your master, your sorcerer-in-chief, boxcar.
They have an answer for everything.

Until the right grows balls just as big, we're doomed.
Old 07-28-2020, 05:17 PM   #64
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

Again, I am typing this very slowly so you can perhaps comprehend what is being talked about here (for once). D'Souza has NOTHING to do with what I posted. That was your and Boxcar.

Pause now, breathe deeply.....ready?

OK, now.....

I replied, specifically refering to your comment about ?no good reason" for a pardon.

Breathe, again. Another one.

Now, I was asking why that was a requirement - when the last two dem presidents did the EXACTLY the same thing.

OK, now, try it again.....this time, on topic.

Breathe deeply as needed.
Old 07-28-2020, 05:30 PM   #65
hcap

Quote:
Again, I am typing this very slowly so you can perhaps comprehend what is being talked about here (for once). D'Souza has NOTHING to do with what I posted. That was your and Boxcar.

Pause now, breathe deeply.....ready?

OK, now.....

I replied, specifically refering to your comment about ?no good reason" for a pardon.

Breathe, again. Another one.

Now, I was asking why that was a requirement - when the last two dem presidents did the EXACTLY the same thing.

OK, now, try it again.....this time, on topic.

Breathe deeply as needed.
Ok, I forgot, he also pardoned Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Maybe your " sorcerer-in-chief, boxcar", can get an accurate historical lesson from that doofus instead.

Looks like a real Historian to me....

Last edited by hcap; 07-28-2020 at 05:35 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-28-2020, 05:54 PM   #66
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I gotta ask, just what does it take to get any thing through your head? Are you seriously that ignorant?

Try this.....

Old 07-28-2020, 06:01 PM   #67
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

He's really bad lately...like Joe Biden. We should just let him be and ignore him...again like Joe Biden.
Old 07-28-2020, 08:45 PM   #68
Marshall Bennett

Maybe he'll get brave and bold and censor himself.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2020, 04:32 AM   #69
hcap

Quote:
I gotta ask, just what does it take to get any thing through your head? Are you seriously that ignorant?

Try this.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
He's really bad lately...like Joe Biden. We should just let him be and ignore him...again like Joe Biden.
Your far right religious leader, boxcar, not making much headway with his absurd religious crap on his religious threads, has totally lost it repeatedly, since 2016. According to the box, "god installed Trump as preznit".

Boxcar starts this ridiculous thread using probably the stupidest repug ever. One with little grasp of history, and of the history of racism, wasting everyone's time, and you lockstep Trumpites support boxcar's and Louie's total bullshit.

Now you want to change the subject to Bill Clinton's pardon's? Why am I not suprised?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

In the 19th century, Southern Democrats were whites in the South who believed in Jacksonian democracy. In the 1850s they defended slavery in the United States,

The monopoly that the Democratic Party held over most of the South first showed major signs of breaking apart in 1948, when many white Southern Democrats, upset by the policies of desegregation enacted during the administration of Democratic President Harry Truman, created the States Rights Democratic Party, which nominated South Carolina Governor Strom Thurmond for President. The "Dixiecrats" won most of the deep South (where Truman was not on the ballot).

The new party collapsed after the election, while Thurmond became a Republican in the 1960s. The Civil Rights Act of 1964, signed by President Lyndon B. Johnson, although a southern Democrat himself, was unable to rally the party and received heavy opposition from both Southern Democrats and Southern Republicans. The shift of Southern whites to the Republican Party had also been motivated by racial conservatism. In the ensuing years, the passing of the Civil Rights Act and the increasing conservatism of the Republican Party, compared to the central planning of the Democratic Party

As civil rights grew more accepted throughout the nation, basing a general election strategy on appeals to "states' rights", which some would have believed opposed civil rights laws, would have resulted in a national backlash. The concept of "states' rights" was considered by some to be subsumed within a broader meaning than simply a reference to civil rights laws

The Southern strategy was Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans.

Quote:
Goldwater’s campaign did launch the Southern strategy, originally called “Operation Dixie,” by directly and aggressively championing his vote against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. As a result, the senator won five Deep South states, including 87 percent of the vote in Mississippi. But this blunt appeal may have done more harm than good, because, other than his native Arizona, these were the only states Goldwater won.
Quote:
"As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry Dent and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South." .....Lee Atwater repug consultant
Old 07-29-2020, 11:34 AM   #70
boxcar

Quote:

Your far right religious leader, boxcar, not making much headway with his absurd religious crap on his religious threads, has totally lost it repeatedly, since 2016. According to the box, "god installed Trump as preznit".

Boxcar starts this ridiculous thread using probably the stupidest repug ever. One with little grasp of history, and of the history of racism, wasting everyone's time, and you lockstep Trumpites support boxcar's and Louie's total bullshit.

Now you want to change the subject to Bill Clinton's pardon's? Why am I not suprised?

In the 19th century, Southern Democrats were whites in the South who believed in Jacksonian democracy. In the 1850s they defended slavery in the United States,

The monopoly that the Democratic Party held over most of the South first showed major signs of breaking apart in 1948, when many white Southern Democrats, upset by the policies of desegregation enacted during the administration of Democratic President Harry Truman, created the States Rights Democratic Party, which nominated South Carolina Governor Strom Thurmond for President. The "Dixiecrats" won most of the deep South (where Truman was not on the ballot).

The new party collapsed after the election, while Thurmond became a Republican in the 1960s. The Civil Rights Act of 1964, signed by President Lyndon B. Johnson, although a southern Democrat himself, was unable to rally the party and received heavy opposition from both Southern Democrats and Southern Republicans. The shift of Southern whites to the Republican Party had also been motivated by racial conservatism. In the ensuing years, the passing of the Civil Rights Act and the increasing conservatism of the Republican Party, compared to the central planning of the Democratic Party

As civil rights grew more accepted throughout the nation, basing a general election strategy on appeals to "states' rights", which some would have believed opposed civil rights laws, would have resulted in a national backlash. The concept of "states' rights" was considered by some to be subsumed within a broader meaning than simply a reference to civil rights laws

The Southern strategy was Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans.
Mission Accomplished! Hcap reinforced his own lie to himself. He's now permanently stuck on stupid as a true believer in his own steaming piles of horse manure.
Old 07-29-2020, 05:28 PM   #71
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

Hey, Eintstein, for the last time, listen really carefully - because so far, you have the attention spam of a can of SPAM....BOXCAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD. GO back, re-read my original post to you about pardon - try to push yourself to the extreme limits of your limited brain capacity and understand for once at least ONE post in a thread........you are making a total fool of yourself. And doing a danged fine job of it.
Old 07-29-2020, 05:32 PM   #72
ElKabong

Quote:

You can't give Tom a direct answer

You can't give me a direct answer (polling data source on Tx District 1 @ my request b/c I know your #s are pure BS)

You wonder why you're taken as a joke here. Think about it.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2020, 06:11 PM   #73
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
You can't give Tom a direct answer

You can't give me a direct answer (polling data source on Tx District 1 @ my request b/c I know your #s are pure BS)

You wonder why you're taken as a joke here. Think about it.
This absurd thread is about a false claim by Texas Louie, that democrats are THE Racists. None of you care to discuss the documented OFFICIAL policy of you bigoted repugs, using racism to scare whites, with fear of the Black Man, to vote for you preening lily white hypocrites..

It ain't about Clinton's pardons.

If Tom wants to start a new thread about Clinton's versus the Moron's pardons, he can anytime he wishes. I doubt I will respond on that thread either. Unless Roger Stone commutation is mentioned.

Last edited by hcap; 07-29-2020 at 06:14 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2020, 12:25 AM   #74
ElKabong

Quote:
This absurd thread is about a false claim by Texas Louie, that democrats are THE Racists. None of you care to discuss the documented OFFICIAL policy of you bigoted repugs, using racism to scare whites, with fear of the Black Man, to vote for you preening lily white hypocrites..

It ain't about Clinton's pardons.

If Tom wants to start a new thread about Clinton's versus the Moron's pardons, he can anytime he wishes. I doubt I will respond on that thread either. Unless Roger Stone commutation is mentioned.
Go fetch the source of your #s on Gohmert that you posted. And was the data contained to his district. Is that too hard for you? To prove your posting?

Don't go to bed until you get that info for me. You don't want to be proven a fraud and a liar do you?
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2020, 03:45 AM   #75
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Go fetch the source of your #s on Gohmert that you posted. And was the data contained to his district. Is that too hard for you? To prove your posting?

Don't go to bed until you get that info for me. You don't want to be proven a fraud and a liar do you?
Why? Hoping you Yosemites were brighter than you appear, is not being a fraud. Just well wishing.
Ok, I will even grant you my source was probably wrong.

Duh, I apologize for assuming the people in Louie's district saw through his bull.