Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-02-2019, 01:54 PM   #3421
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
What about the tens of thousands that didn't sign!
How come they didn't start a list supporting Trump and cronies?
Old 06-02-2019, 01:58 PM   #3422
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
That's left to the groveler crowd.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:17 PM   #3423
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:

You're right.

Let's start a list of those that don't support the grassy knoll theory.

How about this. How about we put forth a list of people that would put their careers on the line supporting the theory that social media ads placed by Russia were the very reason why Donald Trump won the 2016 election.

How about we get that list started and thrown about the entire country?
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2019, 02:41 PM   #3424
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
You're right.

Let's start a list of those that don't support the grassy knoll theory.

How about this. How about we put forth a list of people that would put their careers on the line supporting the theory that social media ads placed by Russia were the very reason why Donald Trump won the 2016 election.

How about we get that list started and thrown about the entire country?
Are you comparing the Russian election tampering and 10 or 11 incidents of OOJ in the Mueller report to conspiracy theories?

Btw Muellers report disclosed and address mentioned......
Quote:
U.S. intelligence agencies in January 2017 concluded "with high confidence" that the Russian government interfered in the election by hacking into the computer servers of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the personal Gmail account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and forwarding their contents to WikiLeaks,[186][187][188] as well as by disseminating fake news promoted on social media,[189] and by penetrating, or trying to penetrate, the election systems and databases of multiple U.S. states.[190] de Volkskrant reported on January 25, 2018,
Wait let me grab my......

Old 06-02-2019, 02:45 PM   #3425
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Are you comparing the Russian election tampering and 10 or 11 incidents of OOJ in the Mueller report to conspiracy theories?

Btw Muellers report disclosed and address mentioned......

Wait let me grab my......

What part would OOJ have to do with the 2016 election?

Come on Pach, keep on point.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:53 PM   #3426
hcap

Quote:
What part would OOJ have to do with the 2016 election?

Come on Pach, keep on point.
The Jackass-in-chief trying to divert, obfuscate and hide from the tons of Russian connections with fis campaign toadies.

Trump’s Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers – 251 contacts with Russia-linked operatives

https://themoscowproject.org/explain...ed-operatives/

C'mon Nomel, try paying attention.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:00 PM   #3427
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
The Jackass-in-chief trying to divert, obfuscate and hide from the tons of Russian connections with fis campaign toadies.

Trump’s Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers – 251 contacts with Russia-linked operatives

https://themoscowproject.org/explain...ed-operatives/

C'mon Nomel, try paying attention.
Fully exonerated (yes, exonerated) of collusion with anybody from Russia. And according to your beloved chief in charge Mueller, while the Russkies tried, the Trump campaign members did not oblige.

It hurts. I know.

And now back to the real question again.

Do you sign your name to the "petition" that Russia did indeed effect the 2016 election via social media, and their interference via social media resulted in the election of Donald Trump?

It is a simple Yes or No question. That is all that is needed.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:41 PM   #3428
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Fully exonerated (yes, exonerated) of collusion with anybody from Russia. And according to your beloved chief in charge Mueller, while the Russkies tried, the Trump campaign members did not oblige. It hurts. I know.
What hurts is you guys keep ignoring reality. Think I'll post this for the 10th time..

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/18/184849...p-no-collusion
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2019, 03:54 PM   #3429
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
What hurts is you guys keep ignoring reality. Think I'll post this for the 10th time..

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/18/184849...p-no-collusion

Vox.

You guys are special.

Here is the 11 counts of GUILTY for your beloved Hillary's husband. Read and enjoy. This isn't a "handoff" to Congress to take care of. This isn't a suggestion. This is 11 FACTS of why you should Impeach Bill Clinton:

The 11 possible grounds for impeachment

1. President Clinton lied under oath in his civil case when he denied a sexual affair, a sexual relationship, or sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky.
2. President Clinton lied under oath to the grand jury about his sexual relationship with Ms. Lewinsky.
3. In his civil deposition, to support his false statement about the sexual relationship, President Clinton also lied under oath about being alone with Ms. Lewinsky and about the many gifts exchanged between Ms. Lewinsky and him.
4. President Clinton lied under oath in his civil deposition about his discussions with Ms. Lewinsky concerning her involvement in the Jones case.
5. During the Jones case, the President obstructed justice and had an understanding with Ms. Lewinsky to jointly conceal the truth about their relationship by concealing gifts subpoenaed by Ms. Jones's attorneys.
6. During the Jones case, the President obstructed justice and had an understanding with Ms. Lewinsky to jointly conceal the truth of their relationship from the judicial process by a scheme that included the following means: (i) Both the President and Ms. Lewinsky understood that they would lie under oath in the Jones case about their sexual relationship; (ii) the President suggested to Ms. Lewinsky that she prepare an affidavit that, for the President's purposes, would memorialize her testimony under oath and could be used to prevent questioning of both of them about their relationship; (iii) Ms. Lewinsky signed and filed the false affidavit; (iv) the President used Ms. Lewinsky's false affidavit at his deposition in an attempt to head off questions about Ms. Lewinsky; and (v) when that failed, the President lied under oath at his civil deposition about the relationship with Ms. Lewinsky.
7. President Clinton endeavored to obstruct justice by helping Ms. Lewinsky obtain a job in New York at a time when she would have been a witness harmful to him were she to tell the truth in the Jones case.
8. President Clinton lied under oath in his civil deposition about his discussions with Vernon Jordan concerning Ms. Lewinsky's involvement in the Jones case.
9. The President improperly tampered with a potential witness by attempting to corruptly influence the testimony of his personal secretary, Betty Currie, in the days after his civil deposition.
10. President Clinton endeavored to obstruct justice during the grand jury investigation by refusing to testify for seven months and lying to senior White House aides with knowledge that they would relay the President's false statements to the grand jury -- and did thereby deceive, obstruct, and impede the grand jury.
11. President Clinton abused his constitutional authority by (i) lying to the public and the Congress in January 1998 about his relationship with Ms. Lewinsky; (ii) promising at that time to cooperate fully with the grand jury investigation; (iii) later refusing six invitations to testify voluntarily to the grand jury; (iv) invoking Executive Privilege; (v) lying to the grand jury in August 1998; and (vi) lying again to the public and Congress on August 17, 1998 -- all as part of an effort to hinder, impede, and deflect possible inquiry by the Congress of the United States."[9]

Last edited by Lemon Drop Husker; 06-02-2019 at 03:55 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:57 PM   #3430
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Vox.

You guys are special.
It's not an opinion piece. It's what the report actually says.
Old 06-02-2019, 04:03 PM   #3431
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
It's not an opinion piece. It's what the report actually says.

What are the 10 points Dan?

Without a link to garbage-dom, I want you to list the 10 points.

Nowhere in your Vox crapdom article do they go through the 10 points in any kind of thoroughness, much less something from a respectable news agency. Vox is garbage.
Old 06-02-2019, 04:11 PM   #3432
elysiantraveller

Quote:

Nowhere in your Vox crapdom article do they go through the 10 points in any kind of thoroughness, much less something from a respectable news agency. Vox is garbage.
If Bill Clinton should have been impeached for lying about blowies, I agree he should have, Donald Trump certainly should be impeached for lying to the American people about his campaigns contact with Russian agents right...?

Bill Clinton at least testified.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2019, 04:11 PM   #3433
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:

I don't even know what you're talking about with your 10 points, but maybe this is more "respectable" than horrible, crappy, makes you angry for some reason Vox

https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/g...-on-collusion/
Old 06-02-2019, 04:16 PM   #3434
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
If Bill Clinton should have been impeached for lying about blowies, I agree he should have, Donald Trump certainly should be impeached for lying to the American people about his campaigns contact with Russian agents right...?

Bill Clinton at least testified.
Can you spell...w h a t a b o u t I s m s ???
Thought that wasn't allowed here...ohh wait, I see, it is when it suits you....

So, now lies are impeachable offenses??? lmao.

You get more hilarious by the day.....

Show me ANY member of Congress who lives up the the "Lie" test!!

waiting....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2019, 04:19 PM   #3435
newtothegame

Quote:
I don't even know what you're talking about with your 10 points, but maybe this is more "respectable" than horrible, crappy, makes you angry for some reason Vox

https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/g...-on-collusion/
Can you find a more liberal, progressive leaning institute to quote??? lmao
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply