Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 03-09-2021, 05:13 PM   #8896
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Doctor: You are too fat.
Patient: I want a second opinion.
Doctor: You are ugly, too.
Old 03-09-2021, 05:45 PM   #8897
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
ISOLATED singular "I had a friend who" evidence is poppycock. That means absolutely NOTHING.

I am so tired of hearing this ignorant crap.. Doctors 1, 2 and 3 don't get the diagnosis, BUT RULE OUT many diagnoses, all the while the symptomology of the disease expressed itself more prominently and the ignorant somehow BLAME the earlier physicians inability to make a solid diagnosis on SIGNS and SYMPTOMS that had not even presented themselves at that earlier juncture.

Many subtle pathologies take time to present with symptoms that are diagnosable. For example, a tumor like Ewing's sarcoma, they NEVER can find the primary until the patient is in the morgue

"That 4th doctor, he is a genius!" when all along he/she was the beneficiary of all the work the previous trio had done as well as symptomology become more and more overt
You are so full of shit, not at all like you just described. This was a full week at one of the best facilities in the world. Bloodwork, scans, biopsies, all kinds of tests, multiple doctors over the course of a week and they all concurred. All the signs and symptoms had been presented. The ignorant ones are the pompous assholes and those who believe doctors get it right more often than reality.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2021, 07:43 PM   #8898
46zilzal
velocitician

TEMPORALLY, just about ANY medical conditions changes over time.

The scenario I mentioned previously, about it taking time to be able to diagnose EVOLVING pathologies, I have witnessed COUNTLESS times
Old 03-09-2021, 08:12 PM   #8899
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Doctor: You are too fat.
Patient: I want a second opinion.
Doctor: You are ugly, too.
Doctor: Have you been feeling sick?
Patient: Not until I came in here and saw you.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2021, 08:48 PM   #8900
thaskalos

Patient: "Doc...every time I look in the mirror I wanna throw up. What's wrong with me?"

Doctor: "I don't know...but your eyesight is perfect."
Old 03-09-2021, 09:02 PM   #8901
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
for Monday, March 8, 2021

45,000 cases

800 deaths
for Tuesday, March 9, 2021

56,000 cases

1700 deaths
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2021, 09:32 PM   #8902
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
You are so full of shit, not at all like you just described. This was a full week at one of the best facilities in the world. Bloodwork, scans, biopsies, all kinds of tests, multiple doctors over the course of a week and they all concurred. All the signs and symptoms had been presented. The ignorant ones are the pompous assholes and those who believe doctors get it right more often than reality.
you know so little about disease and its progression

ALL the signs and symptoms UP TO THEN.

I don't hope you get ill anytime soon but your evaluation of reality is indeed need of refocus
Old 03-09-2021, 09:35 PM   #8903
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Patient: "Doc...every time I look in the mirror I wanna throw up. What's wrong with me?"

Doctor: "I don't know...but your eyesight is perfect."
Patient: Doctor I'm ill. Call me an ambulance.
Doctor: Okay, you're an ambulance.
Old 03-09-2021, 09:37 PM   #8904
46zilzal
velocitician

this is what happens in the ever changing environment of the patient/practitioner relationship when it comes to elucidation of the pathological processes(s) are at hand.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK338593/

quote: Time
Of major importance in the diagnostic process is the element of time. Most diseases evolve over time, and there can be a delay between the onset of disease and the onset of a patient's symptoms; time can also elapse before a patient's symptoms are recognized as a specific diagnosis (Zwaan and Singh, 2015). Some diagnoses can be determined in a very short time frame, while months may elapse before other diagnoses can be made. This is partially due to the growing recognition of the variability and complexity of disease presentation. Similar symptoms may be related to a number of different diagnoses, and symptoms may evolve in different ways as a disease progresses; for example, a disease affecting multiple organs may initially involve symptoms or signs from a single organ. The thousands of different diseases and health conditions do not present in thousands of unique ways; there are only a finite number of symptoms with which a patient may present. At the outset, it can be very difficult to determine which particular diagnosis is indicated by a particular combination of symptoms, especially if symptoms are nonspecific, such as fatigue. Diseases may also present atypically, with an unusual and unexpected constellation of symptoms.

Last edited by 46zilzal; 03-09-2021 at 09:40 PM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2021, 11:02 PM   #8905
xtb

Patient: “Doctor it hurts when I bend my arm like this.”

Doctor: “Then don’t bend your arm like that.”
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2021, 12:43 AM   #8906
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Are You Getting it yet?

People with underlying conditions died of "Covid-19".

But people who die from the Covid-19 "Vaccine", died from their underlying conditions.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2021, 12:48 AM   #8907
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
this is what happens in the ever changing environment of the patient/practitioner relationship when it comes to elucidation of the pathological processes(s) are at hand.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK338593/

quote: Time
Of major importance in the diagnostic process is the element of time. Most diseases evolve over time, and there can be a delay between the onset of disease and the onset of a patient's symptoms; time can also elapse before a patient's symptoms are recognized as a specific diagnosis (Zwaan and Singh, 2015). Some diagnoses can be determined in a very short time frame, while months may elapse before other diagnoses can be made. This is partially due to the growing recognition of the variability and complexity of disease presentation. Similar symptoms may be related to a number of different diagnoses, and symptoms may evolve in different ways as a disease progresses; for example, a disease affecting multiple organs may initially involve symptoms or signs from a single organ. The thousands of different diseases and health conditions do not present in thousands of unique ways; there are only a finite number of symptoms with which a patient may present. At the outset, it can be very difficult to determine which particular diagnosis is indicated by a particular combination of symptoms, especially if symptoms are nonspecific, such as fatigue. Diseases may also present atypically, with an unusual and unexpected constellation of symptoms.
Very informative.
Old 03-10-2021, 01:10 PM   #8908
46zilzal
velocitician

who has DIED from the vaccine?

there ARE graft versus host reactions but they are very rare.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3105652/

Last edited by 46zilzal; 03-10-2021 at 01:17 PM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2021, 10:43 PM   #8909
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Interesting graph from Johns Hopkins website (with my annotations):

Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2021-03-10 223521.png (16.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 03-11-2021, 03:16 AM   #8910
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
for Tuesday, March 9, 2021

56,000 cases

1700 deaths
for Wednesday, March 10,1021

60,000 cases

1600 deaths
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply