Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 01-19-2019, 01:51 AM   #496
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Feel free to present facts that prove that what I say is nonsense.
^^^^^^
THIS.....Clueless....Next.

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 01-19-2019 at 01:53 AM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2019, 01:57 AM   #497
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I'd teach you how to "fish", but you'll just drown.....You're such a waste of potential.
So when I was a kid I used to fish at the ponds we had for hours. My grandfather and I would always get in trouble with my grandmother coming back late for dinner but I was always the "one more cast" kid.

When I was in college me and a few frat buddies went to Missouri on spring break to go trout fishing. It was mostly an epic disaster. It was March and we were not at all prepared for the cold weather camping we were attempting. First couple of days we did poorly but eventually, and fortunately as our food was running out, we began catching some fish so the food situation sorted itself out.

Anywho...

One night across the river we kept hearing these odd noises. We got our flashlights out and guess what we saw? A bunch of ****ing alpacas! First we thought it was the copious amount of alcohol we had in our systems but nope... alpacas...

This story isn't relevant to anything but neither are 99% of your posts so I thought I'd share.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 01-19-2019 at 01:59 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2019, 02:02 AM   #498
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
^^^^^^
THIS.....Clueless....Next.

Asking for facts is clueless.

Obviously a Pelosi Democrat.
Old 01-19-2019, 02:17 AM   #499
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
So when I was a kid I used to fish at the ponds we had for hours. My grandfather and I would always get in trouble with my grandmother coming back late for dinner but I was always the "one more cast" kid.

When I was in college me and a few frat buddies went to Missouri on spring break to go trout fishing. It was mostly an epic disaster. It was March and we were not at all prepared for the cold weather camping we were attempting. First couple of days we did poorly but eventually, and fortunately as our food was running out, we began catching some fish so the food situation sorted itself out.

Anywho...

One night across the river we kept hearing these odd noises. We got our flashlights out and guess what we saw? A bunch of ****ing alpacas! First we thought it was the copious amount of alcohol we had in our systems but nope... alpacas...

This story isn't relevant to anything but neither are 99% of your posts so I thought I'd share.
Sounds like a story about a bunch of baby azz kids in the woods. I have spent my entire childhood in the (woods) Always was prepared. Stupid to be not. Raised bettor I guess.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2019, 02:22 AM   #500
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Sounds like a story about a bunch of baby azz kids in the woods. I have spent my entire childhood in the (woods) Always was prepared. Stupid to be not. Raised bettor I guess.
My story is bettor.
Old 01-19-2019, 02:25 AM   #501
Clocker

Quote:
My story is bettor.
Are you a better bettor?
Old 01-19-2019, 02:35 AM   #502
davew

Nancy was going to take her trip with influential dims to Brussels, .., Afghanistan on commercial airlines. But now they can't because she says Trump leaked to the world they were going and it is no longer safe.

..... build a wall ....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2019, 02:36 AM   #503
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Are you a better bettor?
I'll bet a wall didn't do the trick with those alpacas...
Old 01-19-2019, 07:04 AM   #504
chadk66

Quote:
My projections have been anything but flat. I put on this board in writing that I thought the Democrats would go for plus 40.... they went for plus 40...

This shutdown is killing the Presidents polling numbers and there isn't ANY poll that supports this was a good move for him.

Moreover when it comes to 2020 its perfectly possible Democrats put up Space Stalin or Zombie Hitler and lose... but if we look at the map, the electorate, the most recent data we have (a national election), and what voters are out that and open to being swayed...

The numbers look terrible for Trump. He's probably 20-30% likely to win reelection now.

This before a variety of other factors appear that also are going to damage him significantly.

You can say... wait and see... and that's fine.

But there is a real shortage of Pro-Trump 2020 data out there... pointing that out doesn't make someone a hate-Trump-lib... its just noticing what is happening right now.
even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. anybody that makes as many predictions as you will eventually get one right. you finally got one right and you have to keep reminding us
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2019, 07:09 AM   #505
chadk66

was just talking with my wife. She is on furlough and not getting paid. But she says her cousin that works for the VA is working and getting paid. A good friend of my wife's kids are both air traffic controllers and they are working and not getting paid. So apparently some are being paid some aren't. Would be interesting to know who is and who isn't
Old 01-19-2019, 08:10 AM   #506
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
I don't think he win's in 2020 because I think he loses Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Arizona....
Throw in Wisconsin, since Trump haters said he'd never win that state too. and also add Ohio, despite having your type of Republican, the then GOP governor John Kasich campaigning against Trump!

You harped on something stupid and clueless like Trump would never break down that Big Blue Wall. You personally may not have said that, I forget -- although you probably did -- but if you didn't say it specifically, so what? You said so many stupid, incorrect and clueless things and analysis on the election we all knew then where you stood.

Do you now believe Trump did not deliver on returning long-gone manufacturing jobs back to those states? Do you think he did not get the economy roaring since election day so those 'blue' states would benefit?

Trump won those four (five) states because he campaigned on bringing manufacturing jobs back to the USA and he has.

Yet, still, you continue your-now 'patented' ignorant analysis and bore us with more mindless stupidity about Trump not winning these states in 2020. States he campaigned on promising a return of jobs and delivering on that promise.

Read on.

Quote:
President Trump did the impossible in 2016 by breaking the so-called "Rust Belt" states with his winning of Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Two years later, has voting for Trump paid off for those residents? The numbers say yes.

According to the latest economic data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the key states that swung the election in favor of Trump have seen a steady rise in available jobs, with Ohio setting a 21-year record. CNS reported that the findings that showed significant gains in those states between 2017 and 2018:

The 37 states that BLS said had statistically significant jobs increases from September to September included Pennsylvania (which added 78,700 jobs) and most of the states in the northern Midwest.

Ohio, for example, added 104,600 jobs during the September-to-September period; Michigan added 63,300; Illinois added 50,300; Wisconsin added 41,700; Minnesota added 38,200; and Iowa added 17,600.

The 104,600 jobs that Ohio added was the most it has added in any September-to-September period since 21 years ago in 1997. That year, Ohio added 107,700 jobs.

Pennsylvania's 78,700 job gain is the highest for the state in 18 years. Unemployment in that state now stands at 4.1%; Ohio stands at 4.6%.
And you say he's going to lose these states in 2020. You say these now-working citizens will now vote Trump out of office.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37448...has-paul-bois#
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2019, 08:54 AM   #507
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Throw in Wisconsin, since Trump haters said he'd never win that state too. and also add Ohio, despite having your type of Republican, the then GOP governor John Kasich campaigning against Trump!

You harped on something stupid and clueless like Trump would never break down that Big Blue Wall. You personally may not have said that, I forget -- although you probably did -- but if you didn't say it specifically, so what? You said so many stupid, incorrect and clueless things and analysis on the election we all knew then where you stood.

Do you now believe Trump did not deliver on returning long-gone manufacturing jobs back to those states? Do you think he did not get the economy roaring since election day so those 'blue' states would benefit?

Trump won those four (five) states because he campaigned on bringing manufacturing jobs back to the USA and he has.

Yet, still, you continue your-now 'patented' ignorant analysis and bore us with more mindless stupidity about Trump not winning these states in 2020. States he campaigned on promising a return of jobs and delivering on that promise.

Read on.

And you say he's going to lose these states in 2020. You say these now-working citizens will now vote Trump out of office.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37448...has-paul-bois#
Maybe Trump should have spent more time on the campaign trail talking about those as opposed to the evil caravan. Might have done better...
Old 01-19-2019, 08:57 AM   #508
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. anybody that makes as many predictions as you will eventually get one right. you finally got one right and you have to keep reminding us
How are Trump's polling numbers doing during this shutdown?

The one, according to his supporters here, the majority of Americans are with him on?
Old 01-19-2019, 10:19 AM   #509
elysiantraveller

When some of us point out Nancy is actually a very capable legislator and formidable opponent... this is the stuff we're talking about:

Old 01-19-2019, 11:12 AM   #510
chadk66

Quote:
How are Trump's polling numbers doing during this shutdown?

The one, according to his supporters here, the majority of Americans are with him on?
I don’t give a rats ass about polling. Didn’t you learn anything from the last presidential election