Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-05-2018, 02:22 PM   #16
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Could be worse...
Could be priests and nuns.
Good to see you acknowledge the Catholic Church has a grave homosexual problem. (See the John Jay report). But you are a little of base. These are the statistics.

The John Jay report found that 81% of the victims were male. All victims, 22% were younger than age 10, 51% were between the ages of 11 and 14, and 27% were between the ages of 15 and 17 years.

Unless these children, being read to, are males and at least 11 years old the drag queens pose more danger, to the children, than a predator homosexual priest, Bishop, or Cardinal.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 03:18 PM   #17
Marshall Bennett

Liberals believe men should have access to women's restrooms, so this really isn't any shock.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 03:27 PM   #18
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Liberals believe men should have access to women's restrooms, so this really isn't any shock.
Exactly why the msm is not really covering the story and yelling for the head of the Pope, due to his involvement in covering up the abuses throughout the world and for his appointing bishops and cardinals who support predatory homosexual clergy.

The liberals do not want to highlight the scandal because the truth will come out that the scandal is due to homosexuality.
Old 09-05-2018, 03:34 PM   #19
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

[QUOTE=Show Me the Wire;2366311]Exactly why the msm is not really covering the story and yelling for the head of the Pope, due to his involvement in covering up the abuses throughout the world and for his appointing bishops and cardinals who support predatory homosexual clergy.

The liberals do not want to highlight the scandal because the truth will come out that the scandal is due to homosexuality.[/QUOTE

There is a canard to the effect that homosexual men are statistically less likely to be pedophiles than their hetero counterparts but I wonder how true that can be because so many men do not admit to being homosexual to begin with...
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 03:42 PM   #20
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

[quote=VigorsTheGrey;2366313]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Exactly why the msm is not really covering the story and yelling for the head of the Pope, due to his involvement in covering up the abuses throughout the world and for his appointing bishops and cardinals who support predatory homosexual clergy.

The liberals do not want to highlight the scandal because the truth will come out that the scandal is due to homosexuality.[/QUOTE

There is a canard to the effect that homosexual men are statistically less likely to be pedophiles than their hetero counterparts but I wonder how true that can be because so many men do not admit to being homosexual to begin with...
It is not a pedophile problem. Definition of pedophilia. : sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object; specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophilia

The vast majority of abuse cases do not involve prepubescent children, but pubescent males. It is a predatory homosexual preying on pubescent males.
Old 09-05-2018, 03:59 PM   #21
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

[quote=Show Me the Wire;2366317]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post

It is not a pedophile problem. Definition of pedophilia. : sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object; specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophilia

The vast majority of abuse cases do not involve prepubescent children, but pubescent males. It is a predatory homosexual preying on pubescent males.
Thank you for clarifying that point...the question arises often what it is about the Catholic hierarchical structural milieu that appears to draw or shelter this predation..?

If would seem off base to suggest that the religion itself creates them doesn't it...but yet there must come forth a suitable explanation for this travesty ongoing...

after all the Church MUST do something to offset the increasing public perception that the status quo is an abomination by pure design, a place where predators come because they KNOW that they will be sheltered there....

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-05-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:00 PM   #22
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

[quote=VigorsTheGrey;2366322]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post

Thank you for clarifying that point...the question arises often what it is about the Catholic hierarchical structural milieu that appears to draw or shelter this predation..?

If would seem off base to suggest that the religion itself creates them doesn't it...but yet there must come forth a suitable explanation for this travesty ongoing...

after all the Church MUST do something to offset the increasing public perception that the status quo is an abomination by pure design, a place where predators come because they KNOW that they will be sheltered there....
The hierarchy contains predatory homosexuals, who have gained power over the seminaries and appointments. It is estimated that at least 50% of the bishops and cardinals are homosexual and yes they protect each other, in order to protect and increase their power. The network is known as the "Lavender Mafia".
Old 09-05-2018, 07:06 PM   #23
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Well, they are sexual perverts.
End of story.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:11 PM   #24
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Well, they are sexual perverts.
End of story.
And the liberal homosexual clergy, including bishops and cardinals ally themselves with the dems. Go figure. Birds of a feather, flock together.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:06 PM   #25
chadk66

The thing that took my order in McDonalds last week was a drag queen.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 11:24 PM   #26
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
The thing that took my order in McDonalds last week was a drag queen.

Where were you at? Unless in an area with a high gay population I would not think a drag queen could get hired serving the public. I don't think I have ever seen a drag queen working in a fast food joint serving customers.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2018, 10:33 AM   #27
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Where were you at? Unless in an area with a high gay population I would not think a drag queen could get hired serving the public. I don't think I have ever seen a drag queen working in a fast food joint serving customers.
Typically, McDonald's tends to restrict hiring to idiots.
McMorons.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:06 PM   #28
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

More fun..

I guess California isn’t the only place for drag queens is it..?

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-06-2018 at 02:09 PM.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:13 PM   #29
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Another homosexual priest scandal over the week-end being pretty much ignored by the msm media. Two Roman catholic priests arrested in Florida for performing a sexual act inside a car in the 1300 block of Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. Officers arrived to find Berrio, 39, performing oral sex on Cortes, 30, inside the car, which was parked on the east side of the street.

“This act was occurring in full view of the public passing by on Ocean Drive and the sidewalk,” an officer wrote in the arrest reports. https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ch...ngton-heights/

Also the sex act was performed in close proximity to a playground. The two priest are assigned to the Chicago Archdiocese, under Cardinal Blase Cupich. Cupich was appointed by Pope Francis.

Now for things that make you go hmmm. Why would two priests assigned to the Chicago archdiocese engage in same sex activity in such an open and notorious way, in this current climate of scandal of predatory homosexual behavior by priests.Common sense would dictate if these men wanted to enjoy sexual relations with each other they would be more discreet and try to avoid publicity.

Why is the connection to the Chicago Archdiocese important and why isn't the whole story being reported by the msm? Does predatory homosexual retired Cardinal McCarrick have anything to do with this lack of reporting to protect the Pope?

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 09-06-2018 at 03:15 PM.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:25 PM   #30
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
There is one at the Vatican, just saying.