Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-11-2018, 08:29 PM   #46
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

https://ia802806.us.archive.org/Book...ale=4&rotate=0

Apparently, the Committee didn’t find anything....

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-11-2018 at 08:36 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2018, 06:10 PM   #47
fast4522

Trump authorizes sanctions to punish foreign interference in US elections

Is this you VigorsTheGrey?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/12/trum...erference.html
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2018, 06:42 PM   #48
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Trump authorizes sanctions to punish foreign interference in US elections

Is this you VigorsTheGrey?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/12/trum...erference.html
Me, influence..? I can’t even influence Fast4522 or Hcap...you give me too much credit really...armchair propagandist..? Here, nobody listens to me at all, they all think I am some kind of kook....I have just 7 reputation points...do you really think anyone here takes me seriously...it is all about content and facts, and how those can be verified...it is not about me per se, but about the CONTENT of what is displayed...address the content, instead of trying to discredit, or taint the messenger...
Old 09-12-2018, 06:47 PM   #49
fast4522

We listen to you, you and ET had a thread to yourselves for a couple of days till someone did not figure out what the rest of us were doing. Your reference to war and Israel and the United States fighting it's war was so cute. By now everyone is doing a ping on your addy.

Continue on.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:51 PM   #50
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Then drop Sarah Palin's advice. BTW, I brought up 3 instances of government wrong doing exposed by the Mainstream media. I asked you which, if any conspiracy theories by fringe or alt right sources, have been proven?
Are you a lawyer? Are you quoting an expert legal opinion? Any mainstream news site can misinform you liberally.

Hillary said that pres Bills blow jobs were just alt right conspiracy theories. I was not there, but they seem to have been acknowledged as true.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2018, 07:19 PM   #51
elysiantraveller

Quote:
We listen to you, you and ET had a thread to yourselves for a couple of days till someone did not figure out what the rest of us were doing. Your reference to war and Israel and the United States fighting it's war was so cute. By now everyone is doing a ping on your addy.

Continue on.
How did I get dragged into this?

I was mostly just discussing the war in Syria. I took no sides in that thread on anything.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2018, 07:45 PM   #52
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:

Continue on.
Cool, thanks...really, I am not some quit of spook...in fact, i’m prolly one of THE most unconnected persons in the USA...that’s why I lurk in here....I LIKE the people here...many of them have senses of humor...a rare commodity nowadays...

Say you teach me how to “ping the addy”. ...I’ve never done it...I’ll do it for you and you can do it for me...ok...? See, I’m not completely immune to quid pro quo...
Old 09-12-2018, 10:06 PM   #53
fast4522

I am just a pro Israel kind of guy, noticing your content is all.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:50 PM   #54
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
That’s fine...I’m just learning all sorts of things about how the political world really functions...The name that keeps coming up for me: Bibi Netanyahu, a very interesting man...I find it fascinating that his main support in America should come from Evangelical Christians and not from liberal, secular Jews...what is your opinion of Bibi...?
Old 09-12-2018, 11:42 PM   #55
fast4522

Go figure for yourself, your the guy who thinks he is well received.
So carry on and lets see where you go next.

Last edited by fast4522; 09-12-2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:00 AM   #56
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Off the subject, but I decided to respond anyway...This document, IMO sums up the Current Israeli position and most probably Netanyahu’s rhetoric...written in 1923 by Ze’ev Jabotinsky.

“The Iron Wall

We cannot offer any adequate compensation to the Palestinian Arabs in return for Palestine. And therefore, there is no likelihood of any voluntary agreement being reached. So that all those who regard such an agreement as a condition sine qua non for Zionism may as well say "non" and withdraw from Zionism.

Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else pive population. Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach.

That is our Arab policy; not what we should be, but what it actually is, whether we admit it or not. What need, otherwise, of the Balfour Declaration? Or of the Mandate? Their value to us is that outside Power has undertaken to create in the country such conditions of administration and security that if the native population should desire to hinder our work, they will find it impossible.

And we are all of us ,without any exception, demanding day after day that this outside Power, should carry out this task vigorously and with determination.

In this matter there is no difference between our "militarists" and our "vegetarians". Except that the first prefer that the iron wall should consist of Jewish soldiers, and the others are content that they should be British.

We all demand that there should be an iron wall. Yet we keep spoiling our own case, by talking about "agreement" which means telling the Mandatory Government that the important thing is not the iron wall, but discussions. Empty rhetoric of this kind is dangerous. And that is why itis not only a pleasure but a duty to discredit it and to demonstrate that it is both fantastic and dishonest.”
Ze’ev Jabotinsky 1923
Old 09-23-2018, 08:18 PM   #57
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Massive New York Times Article released Thursday...

https://www.wral.com/the-plot-to-sub...-far/17860408/
Tread lightly, let me know what you think after reading it...
Old 09-24-2018, 12:04 AM   #58
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
Massive New York Times Article released Thursday...

https://www.wral.com/the-plot-to-sub...-far/17860408/
Tread lightly, let me know what you think after reading it...
I thought it was a good article and recommend that you do indeed read it through...it flows well and keeps your attention...like a spy, mystery mini-series that we all are now living through...

you get to know all the characters involved and their various parts being played...how much of it is fact over fiction only time will time...provided we can trust Mueller to out the truth...

I have my reservations about Mueller...he didn’t do a very good job, IMHO, with the 911 Non-Investigation...so do I think he is capable of covering things up...?

At this point it is kind of like we are all blind men feeling our way around different parts of an elephant and convincing ourselves what type of non-elephant it is...

You see, most of us are, as the joke goes, company mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed BS...

I dislike being in that position, but it is difficult to know who or what to believe and have any confidence about an obvious spy versus spy set-up or cover-up game of some sort...

I bothers me now that Trump is backing down from the disclosures he promised, citing the interest of our “allies” who are protesting their release...

I sincerely hope we get to the bottom of this, and either outcome is (not) fine with me, but what I fear is that the American people are getting the shaft from BOTH SIDES now...but then again, that has been straight from the playbook for sometime now...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-24-2018 at 12:08 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: