Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-30-2018, 12:09 AM   #166
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
And that is all you got. What a phucking joke.
Why so mad?
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2018, 12:12 AM   #167
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Why so mad?
He's a little unstable.
Old 06-30-2018, 07:01 AM   #168
snappit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
And that is all you got. What a phucking joke.

No worries. We'll keep saving your ass across the planet. No charge. And you expect us to do it. Free of charge.

Snoot your noses at us. Cool. You are more civilized than us as well. Kudos.

Next time you all need help, maybe our phone will ring as busy. Maybe we should just let Russia run over your asses in Europe and across your little pond. Afterall, our Prez is supposedly a Dictator and in cahoots with that guy.
Oh I could list much more that we have done for the world both good and bad as I'm sure you could about your country. Quite ironic that we are on a forum devoted to thoroughbred racing which originated in the UK and debating this on the world wide web which was invented by a Brit.

I don't want to get into a UK vs America debate because I actually like America and have visited it but like every other country in the world it has faults and, don't forget, we are your biggest ally in the world both politically and militarily. In nearly every recent conflict we have been at your side with many of our military giving their lives, often with great detriment to ourselves and our friendship with our European partners.

Please don't give me the saving our ass bit at no charge. Remember it is very rare that any country goes into conflict out of the goodness of it's heart to help others, it is nearly always because of self preservation or self interest.
snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2018, 07:38 AM   #169
snappit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The lie is that royal blood exists.
It does not.

And yes, ANY country that has not had the sense to purge itself of royal families deserves disrespect. I would say the level of bad things we have done is far outweighed by the collective damage done by Europe's royal families. Good thing we were around to come clean up your mess. WWI was nothing but European POS royal families sending innocent people to die for them
I wish Germany had won WWI. World be better off for it. The spite and intolerance of Britain, France, etc, is what gave rise to Hitler.

Parading the old lady around is the equivalent of our President showing up in public in Black-face.
Odd that you are against royalty and empires but wanted a large empire and royal to win WW1 and think the world would have been better off.

You have every right to your opinion but I'll tell you I love this country and think it's a wonderful country to live in. I'm not a raving royalist but do quite like, along with the majority over here, having a royal family and we've even got an American in the family now and now Trump may even get to meet the Queen in a couple of weeks.
snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2018, 09:43 AM   #170
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If Germany had won WWI, Hitler would likely never had had the opportunity to rise to power. I think having Europe fall under the rule of the Kaiser would be a small price to pay for that. Europe like to start wars and get the rest of the work to finish them for them. That is the "royal" families did.

When the Iron Curtain was lifted, many of those people jumped right back into killing each other over ethnic differences, Some people just are not capable of living in peace. To those, living in fear is better for us.

Nothing against your people per say, just the disgusting display of elitism in the run down palace.

Welcome to the board.
And I think living in NYC for so many years, Trump has already met a lot of queens.
Old 06-30-2018, 12:52 PM   #171
elysiantraveller

Quote:
If Germany had won WWI, Hitler would likely never had had the opportunity to rise to power. I think having Europe fall under the rule of the Kaiser would be a small price to pay for that. Europe like to start wars and get the rest of the work to finish them for them. That is the "royal" families did.

When the Iron Curtain was lifted, many of those people jumped right back into killing each other over ethnic differences, Some people just are not capable of living in peace. To those, living in fear is better for us.

Nothing against your people per say, just the disgusting display of elitism in the run down palace.

Welcome to the board.
And I think living in NYC for so many years, Trump has already met a lot of queens.
The Kaiser was already on the outs. That's historical fact as Germany was entering revolution.

Germany could just as easily gone communist.

If only we'd all listened to that Democrat Wilson things could have been so so different.

I get the game you're playing but it can be played every which way. Blame game gets old.
Old 06-30-2018, 02:20 PM   #172
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

See, you don't have a clue, as usually.
Inspite of your high opinion of yourself, my kind sir, just because YOU do nothing but play games doesn't mean everyone else is.

I am pointing out an opinion. Had Germany won, things would have been different. They might well have gone communist. WE will never know, in spite of your enviable powers of perception, kind sir. What we do know is that the spiteful revenge brought about by treaty of V, the seeds of Hitler were planted and watered.

So I am too busy now, go play with yourself. Games, that is, most generous sir.
Old 06-30-2018, 03:06 PM   #173
elysiantraveller

Quote:
See, you don't have a clue, as usually.
Inspite of your high opinion of yourself, my kind sir, just because YOU do nothing but play games doesn't mean everyone else is.

I am pointing out an opinion. Had Germany won, things would have been different. They might well have gone communist. WE will never know, in spite of your enviable powers of perception, kind sir. What we do know is that the spiteful revenge brought about by treaty of V, the seeds of Hitler were planted and watered.

So I am too busy now, go play with yourself. Games, that is, most generous sir.
GERMANY WAS NEVER GOING TO WIN... EVER.

Once stopped at the First Battle of the Marne the war was over. France and Britain could attribute Germany and did. The failed spring offensive of 1918 failed without US involvement and at that point the war was over... Germany was exhausted.

Put down the revisionist history books as another poster would say...
Old 06-30-2018, 03:35 PM   #174
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

What is your problem, dear sir?
Are you tah insecure you need to be right all the time?
Even when you make up the argument to win?

I NEVER SAID THEY WOULD WIN.

I said, i wish they would have won.
Please, kind sir, there are places that you can go to to improve you reading skill.
Your anger issue, alas, might be an issue for you.

Please show your instructor, should you seek reading skills help, theses two statements I made and explain to him/her how you totally misread them,
so they he/she will be able to better quote you the needed courses.

Quote:
I wish Germany had won WWI. World be better off for it. The spite and intolerance of Britain, France, etc, is what gave rise to Hitler.
Quote:
If Germany had won WWI,
As alway, good luck, hope you find what you need going forward!
Old 06-30-2018, 04:17 PM   #175
newtothegame

Quote:

Please, kind sir, there are places that you can go to to improve you reading skill.

Please show your instructor, should you seek reading skills help, theses two statements I made and explain to him/her how you totally misread them,

Tom, you're wasting your time. Ely likes to talk about Narcissist when referring to Trump. Yet, you notice how he likes to even tell the world how he is "right" in his own post??
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2018, 04:45 PM   #176
Zydeco

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappit View Post
Oh I could list much more that we have done for the world both good and bad as I'm sure you could about your country. Quite ironic that we are on a forum devoted to thoroughbred racing which originated in the UK and debating this on the world wide web which was invented by a Brit.

I don't want to get into a UK vs America debate because I actually like America and have visited it but like every other country in the world it has faults and, don't forget, we are your biggest ally in the world both politically and militarily. In nearly every recent conflict we have been at your side with many of our military giving their lives, often with great detriment to ourselves and our friendship with our European partners.

Please don't give me the saving our ass bit at no charge. Remember it is very rare that any country goes into conflict out of the goodness of it's heart to help others, it is nearly always because of self preservation or self interest.
I thought Al Gore invented the internet??
Zydeco is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2018, 08:14 PM   #177
elysiantraveller

Quote:

Ah got ya...

Darn those limey Brits for winning the Great War I guess...

I can see why they suck.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 06-30-2018 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-30-2018, 08:17 PM   #178
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Tom, you're wasting your time. Ely likes to talk about Narcissist when referring to Trump. Yet, you notice how he likes to even tell the world how he is "right" in his own post??
It's not hard to be correct around these parts...

How is the wall and the debt coming along?

Infrastructure?

I don't blame ya though you guys are so all in at this point... why stop now?
Old 06-30-2018, 09:43 PM   #179
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Ah got ya...

Darn those limey Brits for winning the Great War I guess...

I can see why they suck.
Got me?
That's not me, but I suspect I know what it is, and you have been holding it far too long.
Are you so delusional you think you "got someone" in game being played only by you and only in your little mind?

You are making less sense than normal.
Here is a blow to your ego - you didn't win anything today.
You still don't even know what was being talked about - not uncommon.

But you did do a fanboy dance.
So your day wasn't wasted.

Last edited by Tom; 06-30-2018 at 09:46 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2018, 09:44 PM   #180
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
It's not hard to be correct around these parts...

How is the wall and the debt coming along?

Infrastructure?

I don't blame ya though you guys are so all in at this point... why stop now?
hcap....look out below!
Another one taking a nose dive away from reality.
You two are gonna love each other, my good gentlemen!