Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-15-2022, 08:59 AM   #46
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Me think John Frank Army have monkey pox. How else explain typo like Neanderthal.
What an insult to monkeys who Shirley would type better. JFA is most likely just a chronic stoner. They should put him in a straight jacket and lock him up for his own safety and get him into a detox program.
Old 12-15-2022, 11:55 AM   #47
boxcar

25-year-old former college football tight end dies after suffering cardiac arrest while jogging

https://www.theblaze.com/news/25-yea...-while-jogging

This stuff used to happen all the time before the plandemic struck, didn't it? Or am I remembering wrong?
Old 12-15-2022, 12:00 PM   #48
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
25-year-old former college football tight end dies after suffering cardiac arrest while jogging

https://www.theblaze.com/news/25-yea...-while-jogging

This stuff used to happen all the time before the plandemic struck, didn't it? Or am I remembering wrong?
From Wikipedia: James Fuller Fixx (April 23, 1932 – July 20, 1984) was an American who wrote the 1977 best-selling book The Complete Book of Running. He is credited with helping start America's fitness revolution by popularizing the sport of running and demonstrating the health benefits of regular jogging. He died of a heart attack while jogging at 52 years of age; his genetic predisposition for heart problems and other previous lifestyle factors may have caused his heart attack.

Unexplained deaths happen all the time
Old 12-15-2022, 12:02 PM   #49
46zilzal
velocitician

This clown was posting at horse racing sites all over (MOSTLY STANDARD BRED like Horseplop.com) with his fake baloney.

Off his meds for sure
Old 12-15-2022, 02:00 PM   #50
jimmyb

[QUOTE=46zilzal;2847328]From Wikipedia: James Fuller Fixx (April 23, 1932 – July 20, 1984) was an American who wrote the 1977 best-selling book The Complete Book of Running. He is credited with helping start America's fitness revolution by popularizing the sport of running and demonstrating the health benefits of regular jogging. He died of a heart attack while jogging at 52 years of age; his genetic predisposition for heart problems and other previous lifestyle factors may have caused his heart attack.

Unexplained deaths happen all the time[/QUOTE
Fixx was an idiot with a familial history of cardiac history. Ball State University offered him a complete work up at their state of the art cardiac center. Fixx refused.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2022, 06:27 PM   #51
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
From Wikipedia: James Fuller Fixx (April 23, 1932 – July 20, 1984) was an American who wrote the 1977 best-selling book The Complete Book of Running. He is credited with helping start America's fitness revolution by popularizing the sport of running and demonstrating the health benefits of regular jogging. He died of a heart attack while jogging at 52 years of age; his genetic predisposition for heart problems and other previous lifestyle factors may have caused his heart attack.

Yeah. sure. It's just that we never heard about them before the plandemic. Probably a coinqidink.
Old 12-15-2022, 06:40 PM   #52
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Yeah. sure. It's just that we never heard about them before the plandemic. Probably a coinqidink.
Yes we did - you just weren't paying attention.

Google these famous athletes names:

Reggie Lewis - age 27
Hank Gathers - age 23
Pete Maravich - age 40
Fabrice Muamba - age 24 (he survived)

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 12-15-2022 at 06:43 PM.
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2022, 07:04 PM   #53
Poindexter

Quote:

Of course they do. I had a second cousin, who dropped dead in his 40's from a heart attack (like 15 years ago and seemed fit). My wife had an acquaintance that lost here husband who just dropped dead one night (i assume he was around 50-this was maybe 10 years ago). People do die all the time. No one is arguing that. But you have to admit there have been a number of really young people just dropping dead, usually from heart issues. The government is making no effort to release the cause of death or even investigate the cause of death. It really seems like there is a concerted effort to sweep these deaths under the rug. I have mentioned the Dr. Drew show. He has interviewed ED Dowd, who is an ex wall street guy who in his opinion is seeing glaring evidence of excess deaths. I don't know if you bothered to watch the Ron Johnson round table from Dec 7th, but there is just a lot of alarming signals that all is not okay with this vaccine. I brought up the anecdotal evidence that you see on youtube regarding the DR. Drew show with Ryan Cole who. There are like 8000 comments right now. A lot of those comments (maybe 1 in 10 or 1 in 20) are bringing up personal vaccine injury or death. Maybe people are making it all up? I doubt it. Why are you so insistent that these vaccines are safe? Have you watched or read any of the evidence that has been presented? Can you dispute any of it? Maybe you can go on the Dr. Drew show and debate Dr. Kelly Victory with all your wisdom. She has been a rock store from day 1 of this pandemic. The first time I heard her on local radio in LA, her opinion was so different than what was presented by the MSM, my initial reaction was "who is this yahoo". But the more I heard her the more sense she made and as time went on, everything she said pretty much turned out to be true, where as our national hero, Dr. Fauci, turned out to be a complete fraud changing his opinion I guess every time Bill Gates gave him a call.

Just because the MSM cries conspiracy every time someone brings up information that is against the narrative does not mean it is actually conspiracy. I get the feeling that you just assume it is all misinformation and disinformation without taking the time to listen to what these excellent doctors have to say. If I am wrong correct me. If I am right, you should educate yourself. This isn't the Polio vaccine. Our FDA and CDC and NIH etc are all very corrupt organizations currently. They are so corrupt that it this point they don't seem to have any concern about injecting this vaccine which is very likely toxic to many into small children who have virtually zero chance of dying from covid. That is nothing short of sick. Steve Kirsch has gone out of his way to alert the CDC about the dangers of this vaccine and they just ignore him. I just don't throw up the word evil when I post. This country/world has been overtaken by evil. It is not a word I ever used prior to 3 years ago. But it is a word that applies to much of what is happening today.

Last edited by Poindexter; 12-15-2022 at 07:06 PM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2022, 07:28 PM   #54
Inner Dirt

The only young death I was around that wasn't an accident or cancer was a High School football teammate. It was toward the end of football regular season and he was trying to drop some weight as wrestling was coming up.
He was like 265 and wanted to wrestle at like 242 or something like that.
This is the 70's where things aren't like they are now, sometimes even water had to be earned. I think the coach was a sadist as in college we could have water anytime we wanted.

Anyway the kid was on prescription diet pills and may have been taking diuretics, along with not eating much. Even then in November you could get days in the high 80's. We were running end of practice sprints and hadn't had much water, the sprint sessions could vary depending how pissed the coach was. The kid passed out, while running, went in a coma and died in a couple days.

Barely an article in the local newspaper, no lawsuits or any of that. We still had to earn water, we made the play-offs so we had to play a couple games more without our teammate. Just think if that happened today.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2022, 08:00 PM   #55
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Yes we did - you just weren't paying attention.

Google these famous athletes names:

Reggie Lewis - age 27
Hank Gathers - age 23
Pete Maravich - age 40
Fabrice Muamba - age 24 (he survived)
Lenny Bias. Celtics #1 draft pick, died of a cocaine induced heart attack. There were rumors about Reggie Lewis using cocaine as well.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2022, 03:45 PM   #56
JOHN FRANK ARMY
Apprentice

Don't know where to begin.
(1) So I'LL start with 46. Don't seem to want to lay-off. He correct,JOHN FRANK ARMY been postin at SITES. 1 at a time. This his first encounter at 2. Started at ESPN years ago,arguin with BYK and his crew. Obviously,the FUC went on to establish his own site,which I have never posted at. The FUC had me barred at ESPN. GOOD for him. By thee way. IT TB'S. Next went to PUBLIC HANDICAPPER.COM. It a contest site. ALSO a TB. Became famous there,because of me comments. Thousands pertook. Of them thousands 90% complained they wanted JOHN FRANK removed. The MOD refused. I'M me though,I VOLUNTEERED. Then went to BARN to WIRE which was DEAD. I RULED TB'S and DAN NANCE STANDARDS. For 3 years WE made the site from nothing to the most popular site in both phases of RACIN. On the TB side TRAINERS and OWNERS readin what ME has to say. JANNINE the OWNER finnaly banded ME and NANCE. So's the BOY'S not me initially started HORSEPLOP. I joined because they wanted someone for TB'S. Been there since. Weee,ss a little bit different. Correct spells ain't the most important thin in LIFE.
NOW back to you 46 since you have made a point to dis-credit,one JOHN FRANK ARMY. If I NEWS how to post it. That fine picture of you sittin up in refuge CANADA sittin on that bird stained SHIT bench starin upwards at SPACE. That pretty well describes you.

(2) TOMMY BOY. Let's see. You got 109,000 posts. Anyone that has posts like yours should be permently immersed in a MARSH and resurrected 109,000 years from know.

(3) BOX BOY. Thanks for all those RELIOUSIOUS FAIRY TALES. Me worries more with you having a BOX CUTTER in you hand.

(4) PC or whatever your name. I forgot to add CHOLERIA. In any event. JOHN FRANK ARMY did DRUGS till he 29. DID everythin. You name it> SOLD also. VIET soldiers got hooked. And I'll tell you WHY at the time. Sometimes you had to stay ALERT for 72 hours. That why I know MEGA. Quit at 29 DRUGS and HARD liquooor. I do drink MILLER LIGHT. Ands look at comparison these days. BIDEN acts tired and so should anyone at 78. TRUMP BOY energetic at 76. I'm sure it's from ridin in a golf cart half the day.

(5) JOHN FRANK ARMY needs to say something to POINTEZTER. PAY ATTENTION: PEOPLE DIE at all ages. Youngers do not feel they need to see a DR. But a regular check-up twice a year can save LIFES. People don't know they have high blood pressure or high cholestroil,or irregular heart beat. Meds can fix that.

I would add. I'd like to add DIRT in this POST. But the BUM has done it ALL.
JOHN FRANK ARMY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2022, 03:53 PM   #57
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

you're a fucking weirdo
Old 12-16-2022, 04:06 PM   #58
tbwinner

Quote:
Without AUTOPSY evidence this is still correlation only

Doesn't this apply to "COVID Deaths" too then?

You can't have it both ways.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2022, 04:20 PM   #59
xtb

Me found a photo of JOHN FRANK ARMY!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg armyMan.jpg (34.4 KB, 5 views)
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2022, 04:24 PM   #60
JOHN FRANK ARMY
Apprentice

PA: Think what you want and of course you can express opinion.
JOHN FRANK ARMY DO NOT LIE.
JOHN FRANK ARMY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: