Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-28-2023, 10:23 AM   #16
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
The government does not pay FOX enough to suppress news and promote their 'message'.
For now, anyway,,,,,,,

Old 01-28-2023, 03:55 PM   #17
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Here's the entire, unedited video just in case someone wants to come with the lame excuse that it was selectively edited.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...y-to-continue/
It's hard to cut MoPo off at the pass... even with irrefutable video evidence. Cause that could of been filmed with alternate reality camera.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:03 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Don't worry...if Pfizer is actually EVER forced to address this in any meaningfully public way, they'll just brush it off as "this is what all pharma companies do when researching vaccines..." or "he wasn't speaking in any official capacity for the company and no longer works here" or "what he described was in no way what is actually going on when it comes to vaccine research" or a whole host of other PR denials that won't be questioned by anyone except maybe Tucker Carlson.

because that's how our media rolls these days

Gone are the days of Mike Wallace and 60 Minutes investigatory journalism in favor of the ever-easy and submissive-compliant kneeling before your masters and swallowing all their words at face value.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-28-2023 at 04:07 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2023, 04:05 PM   #19
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
It's hard to cut MoPo off at the pass... even with irrefutable video evidence. Cause that could of been filmed with alternate reality camera.
Come on man, he was just lying to impress his date, everyone does that. It's unreal that someone would trick him and record his lies.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2023, 06:19 PM   #20
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
You mean a fake camera?
Old 01-31-2023, 03:35 AM   #21
JustRalph
Just another Facist

More to the story?

https://www.revolver.news/2023/01/pf...-latest-scoop/

Affirmative action baby?
Old 01-31-2023, 08:37 AM   #22
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I was definitely thinking to myself, this guy sounds like an idiot...LOL

I also thought Tucker was pumping him up way too much (TWO REPORTS AWAY FROM THE CEO ALBERT BOURLA!)...two reports away from the CEO in a company like Pfizer still means a LOT of people between you and the CEO.

All I want to know is DID he work for Pfizer in the position claimed...it appears he does (or probably did...can't imagine he wasn't fired...or should I say PFIRED).
Old 01-31-2023, 01:15 PM   #23
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I was definitely thinking to myself, this guy sounds like an idiot...LOL

I also thought Tucker was pumping him up way too much (TWO REPORTS AWAY FROM THE CEO ALBERT BOURLA!)...two reports away from the CEO in a company like Pfizer still means a LOT of people between you and the CEO.

All I want to know is DID he work for Pfizer in the position claimed...it appears he does (or probably did...can't imagine he wasn't fired...or should I say PFIRED).
FIRED... come on. He's a multiple box checker. An equity quota to appease the woke and new regulatory requirements. You can't fire those even with cause. On top of that Pfizer backed up his loose lips... more likely they while add head gossip to his title and kick in a raise.
Old 01-31-2023, 05:22 PM   #24
mostpost

Quote:
How is that possible? This seems like huge news?

Do they think (like mostpost probably does) that the latest Project Veritas video with the Pfizer executive is fake?

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6319326225112

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6319326225112
Well, someone is covering it and they think Tucker is full of it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=7d9cbc7e623d

It’s not like Forbes is some radical left publication.

Of course many of the things Carlson claims are untrue or misleading. Such as that the Covid virus was created in a lab in Wuhan. Unlikely at the very least. Or that Big Pharma has immunity from lawsuits. There is some immunity related to vaccines, especially Covid vaccines, but it is not absolute. And the pharmaceutical companies have established a fund to compensate those harmed by vaccines.
Old 01-31-2023, 06:02 PM   #25
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

Of course many of the things Carlson claims are untrue or misleading. Such as that the Covid virus was created in a lab in Wuhan. Unlikely at the very least. Or that Big Pharma has immunity from lawsuits. There is some immunity related to vaccines, especially Covid vaccines, but it is not absolute. And the pharmaceutical companies have established a fund to compensate those harmed by vaccines.
And how does someone who is harmed or has been harmed by the jabs go about accessing that fund to compensate those harmed by vaccines"? Do they file a lawsuit and against who, specifically?
Old 01-31-2023, 06:06 PM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Where is Pfizer's statement saying this man does not and never has worked for Pfizer and has never held that position at Pfizer?

If indeed the video is another FAKE and this guy doesn't exist or is an actor, then Pfizer would have come right out when questioned by FOX and said this is bullshit and nobody by that name has ever worked here or held that title.

Still waiting for Pfizer to comment...weird...
Old 01-31-2023, 06:15 PM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Actually, Pfizer did release a statement responding to the allegations, but made no mention of the man in the video:

https://www.pfizer.com/news/announce...esearch-claims

If he didn't work for Pfizer, and it was all an elaborate hoax/lie, I'm pretty sure Pfizer would have stated as much in their release which contained not a word about Mr. Walker.

So they ignored the elephant in the room...odd...this pretty much verifies that Walker works or worked for Pfizer (I write WORKED since he would obviously be fired by now, I would assume, for being such a jackass).

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-31-2023 at 06:17 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2023, 06:19 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You should read the articles of the links you post. Heck I'm guilty of jumping to conclusions too.

The article doesn't "think Tucker is full of it."

If anything, THEY HOPE he's full of it, but can't prove it either way at this time, which is all this article basically states, in way too many words.

It's an article that allows you to huff more "copium/hopium"
Old 02-01-2023, 12:31 AM   #29
mostpost

Quote:
Actually, Pfizer did release a statement responding to the allegations, but made no mention of the man in the video:

https://www.pfizer.com/news/announce...esearch-claims

If he didn't work for Pfizer, and it was all an elaborate hoax/lie, I'm pretty sure Pfizer would have stated as much in their release which contained not a word about Mr. Walker.

So they ignored the elephant in the room...odd...this pretty much verifies that Walker works or worked for Pfizer (I write WORKED since he would obviously be fired by now, I would assume, for being such a jackass).
Neither I, nor Forbes claimed Walker was made up by Project Veritas. The question is was he in a position to know where of he spoke, or was he just a guy trying to get laid?

The important thing, which you pretty much ignored, is that Pfizer answered Tucker’s accusations and they were all a bunch of Bovine Excrement.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:48 AM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Neither I, nor Forbes claimed Walker was made up by Project Veritas. The question is was he in a position to know where of he spoke, or was he just a guy trying to get laid?
Yeah, that all sounded like stuff made up off the top of his head to impress...I agree...

Next thing...when you find out he wasn't making it up to "get laid," you'll come here and tell us why everything he said in the video makes PERFECT SENSE, is PERFECTLY FINE, and I'm an idiot for even thinking anything about it to begin with...because that's how you roll.

You're just like Mr. Walker...actually...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: