Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-24-2020, 08:51 AM   #886
classhandicapper

Fauci has changed his mind and been wrong more times than a railbird at AQU on a cold winter day.

The first 6 races go wire to wire along the rail

Epidemiologist - Let's analyze this for 6-12 months until we fully understand why, not change any of our preconceived notions about how a track should behave, and not change any of the bets we make until we do.

Data Scientist - Let's bet speed on the rail and make some money. We can figure out why we were right while on vacation in Tahiti.
Old 09-24-2020, 11:13 AM   #887
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Fauci has changed his mind and been wrong more times than a railbird at AQU on a cold winter day.

Epidemiologist - Let's analyze this for 6-12 months until we fully understand why, not change any of our preconceived notions about how a track should behave, and not change any of the bets we make until we do.

Data Scientist - Let's bet speed on the rail and make some money. We can figure out why we were right while on vacation in Tahiti.

Old 09-24-2020, 12:04 PM   #888
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post

Whatever you say about Dr Fauci, is weird right wing pandemic denying trash. Fauci is 100 x more accurate (and qualified) than yours and Rand Paul's crapola about herd immunity, and the absurd PA ioff topic myth that NYC got over the worst of the pandemic, because everybody who can get sick has already been infected or died the first time around.

A perfect summation of you, and your moron-in-chief's "herd mentality"

Your assumptions are the preconceived notions of an amateur. You may speculate all you wish about the actual threshold of herd immunity being way, way lower than what the experts in epidemiology think, but without solid scientific evidence and remains only speculation.

Do you believe expertise in anything still exists? It seems a bunch of you here are not only anti-science, but ant-experience in the field as well.

Boxcar told me he knows and is as capable as a professional architect without studying or practical experience in architecture. I have a had time accepting braggarts claims, having run across others who profess what they are not qualified to spout off about.
In my professional experience working with architects and designers, I learned who were worth listening to.

Kinda important to discern expertise from the braggarts.

Last edited by hcap; 09-24-2020 at 12:11 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2020, 12:09 PM   #889
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Whatever you say about Dr Fauci, is weird right wing pandemic denying trash. Fauci is 100 x more accurate (and qualified) than yours and Rand Paul's crapola about herd immunity, and the absurd PA ioff topic myth that NYC got over the worst of the pandemic, because everybody who can get sick has already been infected or died the first time around.

Your assumptions are the preconceived notions of an amateur. You may speculate all you wish about the actual threshold of herd immunity being way, way lower than what the experts in epidemiology think, but without solid scientific evidence and remains only speculation.

Do you believe expertise in anything still exists? It seems a bunch of you here are not only anti-science, but ant-experience in the field as well.

Boxcar told me he knows as much as a professional architect with no study or practical experience. I have a had time accepting braggarts claims, having run across others who profess what they are not qualified to spout off about.
In my professional experience working with architects and designers, I learned who were worth listening to.

Well, we do know you're an expert at nothing...everything you've predicted thus far pertaining to Trump has been wrong. He won. He hasn't been removed from office before the end of his term...he hasn't been arrested...he wasn't colluding with Russia....in fact, you've been wrong basically about everything...

So yeah, in a way, you're 100% right about the above...including yourself.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:21 PM   #890
boxcar

Quote:

Boxcar told me he knows and is as capable as a professional architect without studying or practical experience in architecture. I have a had time accepting braggarts claims, having run across others who profess what they are not qualified to spout off about.

Yes, I believe Fauci has a great deal of expertise in lying, flip-flopping and equivocation. Very likely more qualified in these disciplines than in medicine.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:32 PM   #891
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Well, we do know you're an expert at nothing...everything you've predicted thus far pertaining to Trump has been wrong. He won. He hasn't been removed from office before the end of his term...he hasn't been arrested...he wasn't colluding with Russia....in fact, you've been wrong basically about everything...

So yeah, in a way, you're 100% right about the above...including yourself.
I follow experts in the field in science. That is what this thread and the global warming threads are about.

Politics after the Trump era will determine how wrong he and you are.

I was only wrong about when. Severely underestimating the depths of dishonesty, cruelty and corruption of what once was the republican party
Old 09-24-2020, 12:59 PM   #892
tucker6

Quote:
I follow experts in the field in science. That is what this thread and the global warming threads are about.

Politics after the Trump era will determine how wrong he and you are.

I was only wrong about when. Severely underestimating the depths of dishonesty, cruelty and corruption of what once was the republican party
I sincerely hope Trump wins in November and terrorizes the sh!t out of you for the rest of your life.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2020, 01:09 PM   #893
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I sincerely hope Trump wins in November and terrorizes the sh!t out of you for the rest of your life.
And if he doesn't steal the election, Big Bruno and Homeboy Bubba his cellmates, will terrorize the hell out of him.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:18 PM   #894
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
And if he doesn't steal the election, Big Bruno and Homeboy Bubba his cellmates, will terrorize the hell out of him.
Your opinions are trash and should be treated as such.

Most of the vocal liberals on here have been absolutely dead wrong about their Trump-related predictions.
Old 09-25-2020, 12:34 AM   #895
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote: The Covid-19 virus is continuing to mutate throughout the course of the pandemic, with experts believing it is probably becoming more contagious, as coronavirus cases in the US have started to rise once again, according to new research.

The new US study analyzed 5,000 genetic sequences of the virus, which has continued to mutate as it has spread through the population. The study did not find that mutations of the virus have made it more lethal or changed its effects, even as it may be becoming easier to catch, according to a report in the Washington Post, which noted that public health experts acknowledge all viruses have mutations, most of which are insignificant.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...study-us-cases

This is far from OVER....that is why you can NEVER predict outcomes in the MIDST of a pandemic....The only logical conclusions occur retrospectively
Old 09-25-2020, 12:57 AM   #896
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
This is far from OVER....that is why you can NEVER predict outcomes in the MIDST of a pandemic....The only logical conclusions occur retrospectively
I predict it ends almost immediately after a Biden victory.

Just like when US military deaths in Afghanistan ended as soon as Obama was elected (well, they didn't...but places like the New York Times just stopped providing regular updates on the death tolls).

After all these years, how much longer do you think you can keep bullshitting everyone?
Old 09-25-2020, 12:32 PM   #897
Greyfox

BUSINESS CLOSURES

YELP IS REPORTING

SMALL BUSINESS
Yelp data shows 60% of business closures due to the coronavirus pandemic are now permanent.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/16/yelp...permanent.html
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-25-2020, 12:34 PM   #898
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I predict it ends almost immediately after a Biden victory.

Just like when US military deaths in Afghanistan ended as soon as Obama was elected (well, they didn't...but places like the New York Times just stopped providing regular updates on the death tolls).

After all these years, how much longer do you think you can keep bullshitting everyone?
Have you checked under your bed recently for 20 leg, 10 foot diameter spiders with sharp poisoned fangs?

You can never be too sure about giant spiders attacking.
Old 09-25-2020, 12:37 PM   #899
tucker6

Quote:
Have you checked under your bed recently for 20 leg, 10 foot diameter spiders with sharp poisoned fangs?

You can never be too sure about giant spiders attacking.
Do you remember all the times recently when you expressed exhaustion in having to deal with us on a daily basis? You said you needed a break on numerous occasions. Remember all the people who asked you to reconsider?

Neither do I ...
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-25-2020, 01:03 PM   #900
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Do you remember all the times recently when you expressed exhaustion in having to deal with us on a daily basis? You said you needed a break on numerous occasions. Remember all the people who asked you to reconsider?

Neither do I ...
Reminding youy Trumpites how crazy and paranoid you are, does not increase my Trumpilte fatigue. It merely provides a restful chuckle.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: