Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-28-2019, 12:06 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Bill Maher

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-mah...talking-about/

Bill Maher is a known scumbag, but sometimes even a scumbag is right...........
Old 09-28-2019, 03:52 PM   #2
Marshall Bennett

Maher's said a lot of late that suggest he's not as far left as he once was. Eventually intelligence wins the battle in one's head over hate and loyalty to evil politics. Eventually a full picture develops over time and better people see it clearly. Others, like a few boneheads here (no names), refuse to look at anything that might contradict their own way of thinking.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2019, 08:12 PM   #3
garyscpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Maher's said a lot of late that suggest he's not as far left as he once was. Eventually intelligence wins the battle in one's head over hate and loyalty to evil politics. Eventually a full picture develops over time and better people see it clearly. Others, like a few boneheads here (no names), refuse to look at anything that might contradict their own way of thinking.
It's a trick!
garyscpa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2019, 12:46 AM   #4
46zilzal
velocitician

Fellow is not afraid of having people of the opposite political stance on his show all the time and HE LET'S THEM TALK..
Old 09-29-2019, 10:49 AM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Well then he is a far better host than Upchuck Todd!
Old 09-26-2020, 10:34 AM   #6
classhandicapper

I'm curious how the left would have reacted if someone on the right said some of the things Bill Mahar said about Catholocism last night about another religion.

“Apparently, the pick is going to be Amy Coney—we’re going to be saying the name a lot, because she’s a ****in’ nut, religion, I was right about that one too!—Amy Coney Barrett,” said Maher. “ Catholic. Really Catholic. I mean, really, really Catholic—like speaking in tongues.”

Anyone with a functioning brain knows much of the left is anti Christianity and is especially hostile to fundamentalist Christians and Catholics because of their position on some the left's most important issues. But it isn't entirely clear to me how they would react because many have also become so anti Israel, maybe it's open season on Jews too and only Muslims are a protected class. That of course if ironic because of the views of many Muslims on one of their most protected classes.
Old 09-26-2020, 10:46 AM   #7
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I'm curious how the left would have reacted if someone on the right said some of the things Bill Mahar said about Catholocism last night about another religion.

“Apparently, the pick is going to be Amy Coney—we’re going to be saying the name a lot, because she’s a ****in’ nut, religion, I was right about that one too!—Amy Coney Barrett,” said Maher. “ Catholic. Really Catholic. I mean, really, really Catholic—like speaking in tongues.”

Anyone with a functioning brain knows much of the left is anti Christianity and is especially hostile to fundamentalist Christians and Catholics because of their position on some the left's most important issues. But it isn't entirely clear to me how they would react because many have also become so anti Israel, maybe it's open season on Jews too and only Muslims are a protected class. That of course if ironic because of the views of many Muslims on one of their most protected classes.
How would this sound?

“Apparently, the pick is going to be Ilhan Omar—we’re going to be saying the name a lot, because she’s a ****in’ nut, religion, I was right about that one too!—Ilhan Omar,” said Maher. “ Muslim. Really Muslim. I mean, really, really Muslim—like blow up the WTC Muslim.”
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2020, 11:13 AM   #8
boxcar

Quote:

I thought the Dimwits were the party diversity. Or does that only apply to skin color?

I predict her faith will not only get hammered but I also suspect that her two adopted kids are going to be brought front and center into this demonic-inspired inquisition as well. She'll be attacked on both fronts.

What Mitch McConnell is going to make this woman go through is unconscionable because there is no constitutional reason to put her through a judiciary committee inquisition. McConnell should be shot!
Old 09-26-2020, 11:22 AM   #9
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
How would this sound?

“Apparently, the pick is going to be Ilhan Omar—we’re going to be saying the name a lot, because she’s a ****in’ nut, religion, I was right about that one too!—Ilhan Omar,” said Maher. “ Muslim. Really Muslim. I mean, really, really Muslim—like blow up the WTC Muslim.”
great post.........love it.
Old 09-26-2020, 01:37 PM   #10
Marshall Bennett

Quote:

Leftist want God removed from nearly anything sacred to conservatives. So for Mayer...the dick that he is, this isn't surprising at all. Surprised the left hasn't requested a recall on every coin ever minted just to rub out "In God we Trust".
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2020, 03:08 PM   #11
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Surprised the left hasn't requested a recall on every coin ever minted just to rub out "In God we Trust".
And when they are finished, they will be kind enough to send HALF of it back to you.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2020, 04:59 PM   #12
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If being a Catholic is so bad, how these idiots be supporting Biden, who is a CATHOLIC?

The left are just too freaking stupid to bother with.

Look the post by the resident lefties around here......hat better reason to get out there and vote twice - by mail and in person.
Old 09-26-2020, 05:49 PM   #13
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
If being a Catholic is so bad, how these idiots be supporting Biden, who is a CATHOLIC?
It was the same way with Romney and Reid. Romney was vilified for being a Mormon, but they were apparently fine with Harry. Bleeping hypocrites are an embarrassment to this once great nation. MAGA.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: